Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Louisville Kid I need your help buddy.

Big game against Cincinnati. I have a slight lean on the Cincinnati ML. Tell me why I shouldn't do it bro.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

He never replied to my thread. I am all in Louisville ML. 1400 to win 875

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    He never replied to my thread. I am all in Louisville ML. 1400 to win 875
    I fear that he is gone as well.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Biggest home game for UL in nearly a decade, sellout, blackout and tons of hyped fans on Friday night ESPN, crazy atmosphere. Cincy's best DE is out, their offense is much more one dimensional than UofL's.

Cincy hasn't played anyone unless you think VT or Pitt are quality. They have also only played once on the road and are 0-1 on the road. To add fuel to the fire Cincy has publicly talked shit about Munchie being a better QB than Bridewater, and anyone who knows recruiting, statisitics and QB's knows this is definitely not true.
    Last edited by MeatWad; 10-25-12 at 02:02 AM.

MeatWad

Hopefully that helped some, I consider this a good spot to bet and could write at least a page or two of more statistically oriented analysis if I had to.

Brutus84

I will not be gone. Louisville wins.

Brutus84

Refs have Louisville.

MeatWad

I have UL also and have been over 60% for the year NCAAF with insane volume, soo I may regress and lose this one.

Brutus84

Appreciate the info meat. Predict score?

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Biggest home game for UL in nearly a decade, sellout, blackout and tons of hyped fans on Friday night ESPN, crazy atmosphere. Cincy's best DE is out, their offense is much more one dimensional than UofL's.

Cincy hasn't played anyone unless you think VT or Pitt are quality. They have also only played once on the road and are 0-1 on the road. To add fuel to the fire Cincy has publicly talked shit about Munchie being a better QB than Bridewater, and anyone who knows recruiting, statisitics and QB's knows this is definitely not true.
    We all heard this story before.......usually the guys with the best write-ups are good for a fade. I think you're over thinking things here pal and I have no action on this as of yet

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Think we win SU but this team has almost blown a 17 point lead and a 30 plus point lead. Louisville also hasnt really faced an explosive offense outside of possibly north Carolina.

Justin3587

Full write up to come

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by Omaga View Post
    We all heard this story before.......usually the guys with the best write-ups are good for a fade. I think you're over thinking things here pal and I have no action on this as of yet
    I never said my write ups were the best, honestly I just type random thoughts about the game from analysis I already made, not even a write up, but things that come to mind that I feel are important. You can fade or tail or ignore.

The Cincy D will have their hands full with UL, missing their best DE. UL is more balanced than Cincy, usually Bridgewater is a more consistent, accurate and less error prone QB(all supported by the stats) who is quite capable of taking off and running as well as Munchie. UL has more targets and a solid 2 pronged backfield, soo it is hard to stop their offense. They are capable of throwing it to many different targets and running either RB or QB well. Noone has stopped them yet. The only thing that has slowed their offense was a huge downpour throughout the S Miss game, and UL has pulled their players in blowouts.

I expect both teams to score well here, although rain is projected. I bet less on the over than the game. I think a 34-24 type of score is most likely. Not a blowout game, but Cincy is not as smooth offensively to keep up with UL. Cincy is slightly more error prone and not as fluid as UL primarirly due to their at times erratic QB. Bridewater is a soph starter for UL, huge recruit out of high school, who continues to improve into a big time QB with each game. He has less INTS total and per att, better y/p, Comp %, and more TDs than Munchie.

Got an opponent hu, gl!

Justin3587

I never said my write ups were the best, honestly I just type random thoughts about the game from analysis I already made, not even a write up, but things that come to mind that I feel are important. You can fade or tail or ignore.

The Cincy D will have their hands full with UL, missing their best DE. UL is more balanced than Cincy, usually Bridgewater is a more consistent, accurate and less error prone QB(all supported by the stats) who is quite capable of taking off and running as well as Munchie. UL has more targets and a solid 2 pronged backfield, soo it is hard to stop their offense. They are capable of throwing it to many different targets and running either RB or QB well. Noone has stopped them yet. The only thing that has slowed their offense was a huge downpour throughout the S Miss game, and UL has pulled their players in blowouts.

I expect both teams to score well here, although rain is projected. I bet less on the over than the game. I think a 34-24 type of score is most likely. Not a blowout game, but Cincy is not as smooth offensively to keep up with UL. Cincy is slightly more error prone and not as fluid as UL primarirly due to their at times erratic QB. Bridewater is a soph starter for UL, huge recruit out of high school, who continues to improve into a big time QB with each game. He has less INTS total and per att, better y/p, Comp %, and more TDs than Munchie.

Got an opponent hu, gl!
    You should read my write up. Half of what you said is false. Just saying.

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Think we win SU but this team has almost blown a 17 point lead and a 30 plus point lead. Louisville also hasnt really faced an explosive offense outside of possibly north Carolina.
    Probably just UNC, although Pitt has weapons and put up 35 on VT's veteran D in Pitt also. I expect both teams to score offensively, neither defense has shown an ability to shut any decent offense down.

So the question becomes whose offense can score the most. I prefer the balance and the QB of UL especially. They throw much more accurately and cannot be slowed down as easily because they throw consistently to 5-6 different targets and have 2 backs who put up good numbers.

UL will load the box and see what Muchie can do throwing it. He has thrown 5 ints in 6 games, and barely breaks 50% comp despite playing a weaker schedule than UL, bridgewater is 73%+ comp.

Justin3587

Probably just UNC, although Pitt has weapons and put up 35 on VT's veteran D in Pitt also. I expect both teams to score offensively, neither defense has shown an ability to shut any decent offense down.

So the question becomes whose offense can score the most. I prefer the balance and the QB of UL especially. They throw much more accurately and cannot be slowed down as easily because they throw consistently to 5-6 different targets and have 2 backs who put up good numbers.

UL will load the box and see what Muchie can do throwing it. He has thrown 5 ints in 6 games, and barely breaks 50% comp despite playing a weaker schedule than UL, bridgewater is 73%+ comp.

You are a bat shit fukkin idiot if you think Cincy played a weaker schedule. THREE of Louisvilles opponents have SEVEN fukking losses. Welcome to the hall of shame guy. By the way, Louisvilles combined opponents record is 19-39. Cincy's is 25-19. Read before you speak.

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    You should read my write up. Half of what you said is false. Just saying.
    I make estimations from memory, but please list one thing I said that was false. I have read alot from both local papers to give some of the background facts I mentioned. I probably win this game 58% of the time, can't guarantee victory, neither team is dominant, but I think my scenario and calculations are solid pregame projections for the outcomes.

Justin3587

Bridgewater runs as well as Munchie...FALSE

Pulling their players in blowouts....The ONLY blowout was Missouri State.

MeatWad

Here is a list of their opponents. UL- road- S Miss, Pitt, FIU
    home UK Mizz St UNC S fla

Cincy has played one road game and lost here are their opponents- their one road game at toledo was a loss lol,
    home games: Pitt, Delaware St, VT, Miami Oh, and Fordham lol

It is highly debatable who has played tougher opponents. Cincy hasnt won on the road lol. Give me a break if u are going to argue they played a tougher schedule when 5 of their first 6 have been in Cincy
    Last edited by MeatWad; 10-25-12 at 05:28 AM.

MeatWad

Bridgewater runs as well as Munchie...FALSE

Pulling their players in blowouts....The ONLY blowout was Missouri State.
    He removed Bridewater in the 3rd quarter of the UK game. He is very good friends with their coach and did not want to embarrass him. Even the play calling was conservative from the 3rd quarter.

Justin3587

I can't tell if you are joking or serious. I hope you're joking.

MeatWad

I will probably have more at stake in juice on this game than the your total bet. Kid, you need to sweat someone else with your worthless analysis, you can't hold my jockstrap when it comes to betting on anything.

MeatWad

I can't tell if you are joking or serious. I hope you're joking.
    Stay in school, you obviously lack reading comprehension skills as well as advanced analytical thinking skills. Thanks for giving me a good laugh before bed, kid, you are funny.

Justin3587

I will probably have more at stake in juice on this game than the your total bet. Kid, you need to sweat someone else with your worthless analysis, you can't hold my jockstrap when it comes to betting on anything.
    Never even fukkin heardaya pal, until this thread. Haha you truly are an ignorant fuk. First sign of a broke dik fuk is bragging about a huge bankroll. You should just stop.

Justin3587

Stay in school, you obviously lack reading comprehension skills as well as advanced analytical thinking skills. Thanks for giving me a good laugh before bed, kid, you are funny.
    Hopefully your grammar skills are no indication of your "analytical thinking skills". Try not to use so many comma's. Now go make out with your boyfriend's penis.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

so........who's the pick?

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker82 View Post
    so........who's the pick?
    I'm going to Tease Cincinnati to +9 and Air Force to +9.5 tomorrow night.

But I am gonna sprinkle some greens on Cincinnati +3. Maybe the ML if it get's a little higher.

That's my personal opinion.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I'm on my iPhone so can't really do a write up, surprised but there is actually some good info in this thread.

The crowd is going to be insane , teddy simply doesn't make mistakes and we just have something special going on this season.

However, we really aren't built to blow teams out, our balanced attack will have Cincy off balance all night.

Ill say Louisville 31-23 and I did bet them myself. (4-1)ATS when betting their games this season)

Brutus,

My bad about not getting back to you last night, I threw some brats on the grill , had the beers flowing, World Series and a nice 25 year old over that I'm "reconnecting " with...

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I'm on my iPhone so can't really do a write up, surprised but there is actually some good info in this thread.

The crowd is going to be insane , teddy simply doesn't make mistakes and we just have something special going on this season.

However, we really aren't built to blow teams out, our balanced attack will have Cincy off balance all night.

Ill say Louisville 31-23 and I did bet them myself. (4-1)ATS when betting their games this season)

Brutus,

My bad about not getting back to you last night, I threw some brats on the grill , had the beers flowing, World Series and a nice 25 year old over that I'm "reconnecting " with...
    Good luck to you sir!

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

Meats is right about the schedule and every well-known computer system agrees.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Louisville kid you actually in Louisville? We should catch a game sometime pal

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by possum11 View Post
    Meats is right about the schedule and every well-known computer system agrees.
    Great another fukkin idiot. Go find me ANY site that say their strength of schedule is harder. Fukkin moron, do you realize that 3 of their opponents have SEVEN losses. Out of 8 games. LOL. Only one of their opponents had a winning record. That was UNC at 5-3. Go to EOG please. Your ignorance is useless here.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I fear that he is gone as well.
    I don't plan on going anywhere

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I don't plan on going anywhere
    Thank god. You are one of the few here that has some sense.

123 Last