Emmett Brown
    Emmett Brown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unknown Gambler View Post
    Emmett, He beat Pavyracer into submission about a month ago, Mingus, you`ll need more in your arsenal then those silly pictures to take him out.
    Im not pavyracer. Dont worry about my pictures. I know they anger the roid freak. Ive dealt with internet stalkers before. I know how to make them MAD

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ug is right

your going to have to step up your game huge

bread is a worthy adversary

unknown Gambler
    unknown Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plus if he gets his Robyn involved, chances are you`ll end up birdseed.

i`ll be watching, good luck in taking him down.

Emmett Brown

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    ug is right

your going to have to step up your game huge

bread is a worthy adversary
    Ive already angered him enough to

1. change his avatar to some dude in a 49ers beanie

2. post videos and pics of random men that he has saved to his C: drive exposing his wierd brain

3. made him say "emmett" in his first post of the day on SBR

He would be wise to move on and stalk someone else

Emmett Brown

Plus if he gets his Robyn involved, chances are you`ll end up birdseed.

i`ll be watching, good luck in taking him down.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Emmett, He beat Pavyracer into submission about a month ago, you`ll need more in your arsenal then those silly pictures to take him out.
    I would love to beat you to submission at the Bash with my pythons and my massive quads. Why do you think I'm going to the Bash? To make people like you spill blood from their nostrils and ears.

Emmett Brown

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I would love to beat you to submission at the Bash with my pythons and my massive quads. Why do you think I'm going to the Bash? To make people like you spill blood from their nostrils and ears.
    lmfao. I swear to God when I think of clowns like moldy bread I think of this

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Cloaker, you're CRUSHING me right now. I'm sweating.

Gotta watch I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! right now. A real man's show! But I'll be back.

Answer my question though...do you think the fathead in my avatar who is not you looks like the biggest tool ever? Just looking for your opinion. Thanks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LOL

Classic pics

You guys are all nuts, lets try and beat the bookmaker not ourselves

englishmike
    englishmike's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bread: Myspace: How much?

unknown Gambler

Emmitt, as you can see much easier prey here.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Emmitt, as you can see much easier prey here.
    Shut your pie hole pithicus. I eat worms like you raw and poop them out the same day.

unknown Gambler

Pavlov, you remember, when you were outed by bread and Robyn, you were unable to post properly for the next 2 days, you remember, when your silly lie of being a greek superstar all came crashing down, cause you were to ****ing stupid to keep SBR members away from your personal life at facebook.

Oh by the way hows that cute miss South DPUKE doing these days, what a beauty she is.

See you at the bash Pavlov.

I hope you dont mind me calling you Pavlov.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

EM: Ill sell you her phone number and myspace for a very reasonable price. The police academy is expensive, I will also throw in some "nice" photos as part of the package deal.

englishmike

What constitutes 'reasonable.' ?

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Unknown...you be nice to my friend Pavy. I was out of line back then.

Hey Cloak & Fatter...I didn't realize you were a Yankees fan as well! LOL @ fat guy in a little hat!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Pavlov, you remember, when you were outed by bread and Robyn, you were unable to post properly for the next 2 days, you remember, when your silly lie of being a greek superstar all came crashing down, cause you were to ****ing stupid to keep SBR members away from your personal life at facebook.

Oh by the way hows that cute miss South DPUKE doing these days, what a beauty she is.

See you at the bash Pavlov.

I hope you dont mind me calling you Pavlov.
    The only thing you will see at the Bash is me tackling you and drowning you at the hotel pool. Then I will take you out and show everyone your soiled pooped underwear. And trust me there is not going to be SBR John or Willie Bee to save you. If you don't walk the walk don't do the talk asshole.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Quote Originally Posted by englishmike View Post
    What constitutes 'reasonable.' ?
    What are you willing to pay

englishmike

I'll put you on a $5 three-team-parlay at the book of your choice.

unknown Gambler

The only thing you will see at the Bash is me tackling you and drowning you at the hotel pool. Then I will take you out and show everyone your soiled pooped underwear. And trust me there is not going to be SBR John or Willie Bee to save you. If you don't walk the walk don't do the talk asshole.

First off you dumb f\*\*k, if you drown me in the pool,im dead,it will be to late for either SBRJOHN or Willie Bee to save my ass, a 5 year old can even understand that, apparently you dont, so right away i kinda feel im arguing with a mental midget.

Secondly youve threatened to beat or kill me at least 3 times in this thread, when i was never talking to you, just stating a truth about another agruement in which your ass got whooped, you remember the Facebook Fiasco.

Pavlos, stick to picking soccer,and eating Yeros, your forte is not argueing with posters your 0-4 as far as i can tell.

See you at the Bash, i hope you dont kill me, but if you must, my suggestion would be to run, so as not to end up in prison, forget about my underware, just run the f\*\*k away fast.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I will kill you in front of everyone at the Bash. I will scalp your head as souvenir. I will give your organs to the pigs to eat. Trust my word. I'm not kidding. You dare come to the Bash and you are a dead man. You ain't seen nothing yet asshole. I will go to prison just to see you dead and mutilated.

englishmike

The bash is shaping up to be quite an event.

unknown Gambler

I will kill you in front of everyone at the Bash. I will scalp your head as souvenir. I will give your organs to the pigs to eat. Trust my word. I'm not kidding. You dare come to the Bash and you are a dead man. You ain't seen nothing yet asshole. I will go to prison just to see you dead and mutilated.

Pavlos, stop trying to be like Shanty, ``TRUST MY WORD`` coming from a kid who pretended to be a greek singing star for 5 months.Plus you are also married to Miss Dakota.

Pavlos, is golf a sport?will you not be on the Golf course with us at the bash? Pavlos, heres an idea maybe you can take me out on the golf course.

Pavlos you uneducated f\*\*k, i really look forward to meeting you at the bash, i hope you show,not like last year when you lied to everyone about going.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Hey why don't you go suck bubba's rooster like you did earlier. He hasn't posted since you licked his balls. It is not your business when or if I go to the Bash. Actually I'm not sure if I am going now. Just to keep you on the edge so you won't know when I split your melon with a 2x4 when you don't expect it. Oh yeah!

unknown Gambler

Pavlos im looking at your facebook page at the moment, ill get right back to you.

Pavlos i dont lick balls, thats a f\*g or greek thing to do, im Italian, now i know you believe that greeks may have invented sex, but remember one thing the italians brought woman into the equation.

Already backing out of the bash, like who didnt see that coming,you just got a call, may have to be at your in-laws in South Dakota.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

The bash is at the Nugget. Feed him to the sharks.

tacomax

The bash is shaping up to be quite an event.
    We thought that last year, though.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

What do you see at my Facebook? Can you see my dick because right now I have it placed deep inside your ass.

englishmike

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    We thought that last year, though.
    Agreed but there does seem to be more animosity this year, this is why i buried the hatchet with Mr Scholar, I'm sensible enough to realise a public apology is less embarrassing than getting your ass kicked and having to read about it for 6 months.

tacomax

Agreed but there does seem to be more animosity this year, this is why i buried the hatchet with Mr Scholar, I'm sensible enough to realise a public apology is less embarrassing than getting your ass kicked and having to read about it for 6 months.
    Mr Scholar is counting on burying something into you at the bash. Just a heads up.

englishmike

Mr Scholar is counting on burying something into you at the bash. Just a heads up.
    Depending on how the gambling goes I can't rule out having to do that on the Sunday morning to rustle up enough money for one last fling at the craps table.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3665

Yea, but it beats soiled, pooped underwear as previously mentioned.....wow.....

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3665

How did this thread get O/T of IWIN being incognito at the glory hole?????

unknown Gambler

What do you see at my Facebook? Can you see my dick because right now I have it placed deep inside your ass.

1st question was looking at Voula on FB.you know Voula, she knows you.

How the f\*\*k can i see it if its in my ass you dumb f\*\*k!

figured you to be some sort of ass snifer.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    How did this thread get O/T of IWIN being incognito at the glory hole?????

It didn't stray too far off course.

Started gay and continued gay. My presence is to inflict some heterosexuality.

First 123 Last