TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Hey Notre Dame, shut ur mouth

about fighting adversity and scratching and clawing. Whatever dirt you have on those refs worked out, that was an awful giveaway that last drive they executed. From personal foul on Goldson bs to phantom Pass Interference to a blind as a bat Ref at the goal line.

You fans may need to go to confession over this blasphemy

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That was a Stanford touchdown, phuck the irish

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

penetrate you haters

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

that was a touchdown...taylor never stopped pumping his legs and stretched out

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I am a ND fan, whether that elbow was down is tough, or if the ball was coming loose before he crossed, honestly I think it WAS a TD but I don't think you can say there was indisputable evidence to overturn.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Had a ND ticket, but I can't disagree with your thread. Stanford got hosed.

Play2win
    Play2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1039

6-0

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Good call by great refs. It was pretty obvious they shut down the Stanford offense 4 time on the goalline. Even if they got in it would only tie the game. The Irish would have won in the end.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Phantom PI? When can you basically tackle a receiver when ball is in air? Can't wait to be at first game after BCS standings come out!

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Stop whining like a baby yo win some you lose ND would of won in OT anyway

in2thethickofit

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    that was a touchdown...taylor never stopped pumping his legs and stretched out
    end of story, this is fact.

GOIRISH

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

1st - Thank god, like Miami, Stanford cant catch the ball or this game would have been done early
    2nd = It wasnt a phantom pass interference or personal foul .. those calls get made every game for every team
    3rd - he was stopped on the goal line, he was lying over top of a few bodies so he was never going to be technically down
    4th - If Stanford deserved to win, maybe they should have scared an offensive touchdown

5th - Bring on the SEC...national championship babbbbyyyyyy !!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

TheCentaur

How a bout that little prick ref at the end:

"There is no excessive celebration penalty because the game wasn't over. After further review, the call on the field stands. Now the game is over."

Play2win
    Play2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1039

Elbow was down before he even stretched over the goal line.

TheCentaur

Nowhere in that can u see his elbow down. You may have mistaken the defender's knee in front of his elbow for his elbow

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

I want to taste your peasant tears you pathetic pieces of shit

Your feeble attempts to detract from Notre Dame's win disgust me

Now go mow my lawn slaves and I'll
    permit your insignificant existence for another day

in2thethickofit

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Nowhere in that can u see his elbow down. You may have mistaken the defender's knee in front of his elbow for his elbow
    This.

GOIRISH

Oh ok so because you cant see his elbow down makes it a td? it was ruled no td, so the tapes would have to show indisputable evidence of it being a td. so you can say without out a shadow of a doubt his elbow wasnt down?

TheCentaur

If I can't see it down from that angle neither could the ref on that side. The guy stopped watching once he thought the guy would be stopped. Yes it was close though.

There were some very questionable calls the last half of the 4th quarter for ND.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

about fighting adversity and scratching and clawing. Whatever dirt you have on those refs worked out, that was an awful giveaway that last drive they executed. From personal foul on Goldson bs to phantom Pass Interference to a blind as a bat Ref at the goal line.

You fans may need to go to confession over this blasphemy
    Phantom pass interference? You my friend, must have some good medicinal weed. Glaucoma?

How a bout that little prick ref at the end:

"There is no excessive celebration penalty because the game wasn't over. After further review, the call on the field stands. Now the game is over."

Uh, the whistle was blown and the player ruled down. Game Over. Final game play reviewed. Inconclusive, call on the field stands. Game over confirmed. Irish Win.

<br>

<br>

You know they need to have inconclusive evidence to overrule, right? If you admittedly can't see his elbow down , how the hell do you overrule ?

Just Stop. You are embarrassing yourself. Thank you Touchdown Jesus for finding a way to put Tommy Rees in the game. Your wisdom is without equal. Their were times when my faith wained. I owe you.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Amen Brother

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Just Stop. You are embarrassing yourself. Thank you Touchdown Jesus

GOIRISH

If I can't see it down from that angle neither could the ref on that side. The guy stopped watching once he thought the guy would be stopped. Yes it was close though.

There were some very questionable calls the last half of the 4th quarter for ND.
    so now you're saying that because you didnt see it the ref couldnt either and he must have stopped paying attention when its 4th and goal at the 1 in ot? why did he stop watching ? did he have to send out a tweet to his followers? just won the game for nd #gonotredame #axemen

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    penetrate you haters
    luckiest piece of shit team in college fb (sound familiar douche).. at least cards didnt need officials help to save them..

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    luckiest piece of shit team in college fb (sound familiar douche).. at least cards didnt need officials help to save them..
    i would rethink that statement. everything about them being in the playoffs is directly related to mlb and and officials. cards were 6 games back behind the true wild card winners. any other year they would of been setting up tee times mid september but with this dumb one game wild card thing they got very lucky. One game doesnt mean anything. and perhaps you were drunk or high when that game was on because the cards very much needed officials to win that. Thats ok though because they wont make it to the world series. Anyone could of beaten the nats. They were a dying team. Cards will be out soon.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    i would rethink that statement. everything about them being in the playoffs is directly related to mlb and and officials. cards were 6 games back behind the true wild card winners. any other year they would of been setting up tee times mid september but with this dumb one game wild card thing they got very lucky. One game doesnt mean anything. and perhaps you were drunk or high when that game was on because the cards very much needed officials to win that. Thats ok though because they wont make it to the world series. Anyone could of beaten the nats. They were a dying team. Cards will be out soon.
    you are a fukkin clown..i would kill myself if i was you while we making suggestions and shit...

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Norte Dame in the top 5
    Never saw this coming

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Norte Dame in the top 5
    Never saw this coming
    Won't last long. Notre Dame barely beat a one dimensional Stanford team, in INDIANA!!!!

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you are a fukkin clown..i would kill myself if i was you while we making suggestions and shit...
    ill definitely keep that in mind, but since, " we making suggestions and shit" perhaps you should go suck a dick.

TheCentaur

I don't dislike ND, I was just on the wrong side of this bet.

That being said, some of you ND fans are giving a bad name to the ND fan base. Every analyst, announcer, and even the Pac 10 supervising official (the officials were Pac 10) says it should have been corrected to a TD. Just about everyone is up in arms over this and the questionable Pass Interference and Personal Foul calls. Everyone that is, except for diehard ND fans.

Do the honorable thing for ND and admit you got lucky.

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

The play was whistled dead before this (the video he posted) part even happened. You can see players jumping off of him to join the celebration. They stopped his forward momentum. Sore losers just like the Atlanta fans in the Cards series. Refs made the right call in both games.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    The play was whistled dead before this (the video he posted) part even happened.
    Interesting strategy, instead of admit ur lucky just make shit up.

If it was whistled dead, it would have never gone to replay

GOIRISH

I don't dislike ND, I was just on the wrong side of this bet.

That being said, some of you ND fans are giving a bad name to the ND fan base. Every analyst, announcer, and even the Pac 10 supervising official (the officials were Pac 10) says it should have been corrected to a TD. Just about everyone is up in arms over this and the questionable Pass Interference and Personal Foul calls. Everyone that is, except for diehard ND fans.

Do the honorable thing for ND and admit you got lucky.
    Im sick of people saying it was luck, it was in no way luck. Luck is miami dropping 2 td passes their first possession last week. Luck doesnt make goal line stands for 2nd 3rd and 4th down. I am sick of people constantly saying nd only wins because of luck. He didnt get in, forward progress had been stopped he was ruled down. These things happen in sports, like for instance when reggie bush pushed leinart into the endzone to beat us like 7 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    The play was whistled dead before this (the video he posted) part even happened. You can see players jumping off of him to join the celebration. They stopped his forward momentum. Sore losers just like the Atlanta fans in the Cards series. Refs made the right call in both games.
    That was a terrible call, infield fly rule is suppose to be called before the ball reaches its peak, not after it hits the ground.

12 Last