MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

only in the naTi LOL

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    lol griffey jr...he is and was the man...but Ill never forget when they went to pinch hit him...and he was asleep in the locker room LOL
    Lol yea I remember that. That was at the very tail end of his career though. The Mariners were so bad and boring to watch, who wouldn't fall asleep watchin their games??

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    How many ABs of Mantles did you watch? How many games did you watch him in the field?

Or do you base everything off of stats/ESPN?
    There's this thing... It's called a book.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    It's obvious he buried you last night, you didn't need to tell us that. The throw to 2nd. was bad but still should have been caught. The cheating thing I really don't know how any man can bitch about that because these guys are on the road all the time and can get an outrageous amount of pussy, it's hard enough for us mere mortals to stay faithful (and nobody here gets a fraction of the bitches and MLB player pulls).

I guess I just like the guy, I even overlook the whole hunting thing and I hate that practice.
    were you high when watching?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    It's obvious he buried you last night, you didn't need to tell us that. The throw to 2nd. was bad but still should have been caught. The cheating thing I really don't know how any man can bitch about that because these guys are on the road all the time and can get an outrageous amount of pussy, it's hard enough for us mere mortals to stay faithful (and nobody here gets a fraction of the bitches and MLB player pulls).

I guess I just like the guy, I even overlook the whole hunting thing and I hate that practice.
    Been caught? Are you serious? The ball sailed on him. The throw wasn't even close. Uggla jumped and he still missed it by 3 or 4 feet.

I'm not into the hunting thing either. Bugs me seeing him stand over a deer a dear with his face painted.

The cheating thing is what it is. Somebody said he has always avoided drama and I just pointed that out. It wasn't like he was banging random chicks at the hotel. He had a mistress and he knocked her up. If you cheat on your lady at least have the decency to put on a jimmy so you don't give your wife a disease or something. Magic Johnson anyone?

I respect people's opinion. Think what you'd like about the guy but I don't have to be on the same page.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

mid life crisis

Mantle7
    Death Stare

40 year old with an Affliction Shirt= mid life crisis

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    were you high when watching?
    No sir, I don't even drink alcohol. The 2nd. baseman got off the ground like 4 inches. As soon as he saw the throw was off his main responsibility is to stop that ball. Dude didn't even try.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Been caught? Are you serious? The ball sailed on him. The throw wasn't even close. Uggla jumped and he still missed it by 3 or 4 feet.

I'm not into the hunting thing either. Bugs me seeing him stand over a deer a dear with his face painted.

The cheating thing is what it is. Somebody said he has always avoided drama and I just pointed that out. It wasn't like he was banging random chicks at the hotel. He had a mistress and he knocked her up. If you cheat on your lady at least have the decency to put on a jimmy so you don't give your wife a disease or something. Magic Johnson anyone?

I respect people's opinion. Think what you'd like about the guy but I don't have to be on the same page.
    I agree the throw was off, I just think Uggla could have caught that ball had he tried harder. Probably nobody would have been out on that play but I kept watching the replay and I didn't see much effort from him. Error was obviously still on Jones though.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

This threads hilarious

First 12