PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Chipper Jones going out looking like a broke dick Clown

Anyone see him with his hair gelled wearing an Affliction shirt???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

yea, looking slick

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

at least he doesn't have negative side burns anymore. it took him like 15 years to figure out that negative sideburns are horrible.

PAYTON20

C'MON son. What's he doing heading to the ATL night club after this interview?
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave PAYTON20 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Affliction

what a fukkin doosh

2003 called. They want there fukkin shirt back Larry
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 10-06-12 at 12:53 AM.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

fukkin hell

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Great player, he can wear whatever the fuk he wants. He could even have an Ed "I wear shirts with lots of fuking colors cuz I can't get" Hardy for all I care.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Time to slam the nearest Hooter bish in sight.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

clothing of the tools that dont fight but pretend they do
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nic9212

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    at least he doesn't have negative side burns anymore. it took him like 15 years to figure out that negative sideburns are horrible.
    like Deron Williams?

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    like Deron Williams?

How many MLB at bats do you have, coKk pilot??

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LOL....man....i fuckkn hate to say I SAW IT LOL....fuckn christ

PaperTrail07

i have not laughed that hard in a minute ....what a fuckkn clown LOL

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    Great player, he can wear whatever the fuk he wants. He could even have an Ed "I wear shirts with lots of fuking colors cuz I can't get" Hardy for all I care.
    Good post. Jones was probably the greatest switch hitter of all time with Mantle, ends his career with a lifetime batting average over .300, one of the best obp numbers in baseball, 8 time all star, first ballot hall of famer, you could go on and on with his stats. As a gambler , I feel like its losing someone like Tony Gwynn, just an incredible guy to wager on. Even with his poor performance in the field tonight, he had one of the best in field percentages in history. He didnt even blame the game on that pathetic call.

Jones- “I’m not willing to say that that particular call cost us the ballgame. Ultimately, three errors cost us the ballgame, mine probably being the biggest. Did it cost us one out? Did it cost us one run, possibly more? Yes. But I’m not willing to sit here and say that that call cost us the ballgame.”

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

It wasn't the blown call that lost them the game. It was Chipper Jones. No doubt about it. Don't ever try and put him in the same category as Mantle.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    It wasn't the blown call that lost them the game. It was Chipper Jones. No doubt about it. Don't ever try and put him in the same category as Mantle.
    Hey, the fuk'in guy spent 20 years in the majors and is one of the best switch hitters to ever play the game! I'd put him right up there with Mantle! In this modern era, it's was way more fuk'in hard to do what Chipper has done compared to when Mantle played! Mose guys are lucky to get 10 years in the big leagues, this dude gave us 20. Chipper easily goes into the Hall of Fame the first year he's eligible!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I am not the one putting him in the same league as Mantle and the greats but historians will. He retires with a .303 batting average, .401 on-base percentage, .529 slugging percentage, 468 home runs, 1,625 RBI's and 2,726 hits.( these numbers were before tonight) and these numbers were put up with tons of injuries. There are only 9 players in the history of baseball that have numbers like that, and there is no doubt he will be remembered with the Musial's, Williams, Ruth's, and Gehrigs. As switch hitters Jones and Mantle were the greatest that ever lived .

I feel the same about tonight as I did when Tony Gwynn retired, anyone who bets on baseball will miss guys like this, guys like Jones dont come around often.

mikey207
    mikey207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1381

The thread title and the term "negative sideburns" have me laughing pretty friggin hard right now lol

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

chipper jones is a badass, and one of the greatest players the game has ever seen. I bet most of you guys would freak out like school girls if you ever had the oppertunity to talk to him.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Can't have anything bad to say about this guy.

He went to work everyday, went about his work at an elite level, avoided drama, and is an all around decent human.

Ken Griffey Jr. and Chipper Jones, two of the best players of this era, regardless of position. Both did it the right way.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Hey, the fuk'in guy spent 20 years in the majors and is one of the best switch hitters to ever play the game! I'd put him right up there with Mantle! In this modern era, it's was way more fuk'in hard to do what Chipper has done compared to when Mantle played! Mose guys are lucky to get 10 years in the big leagues, this dude gave us 20. Chipper easily goes into the Hall of Fame the first year he's eligible!
    Real Baseball is played in October. The Post Season. Chipper Jones is a choke artist. Last time he played in the post season was the 2005 NLDS and he hit .178. Year before that he hit .200 in the post season. Year before that he hit in the low .200's. Guy chokes on the big stage. His team has made the post season 11 years out of his career. He played 20 years and has 1 ring. You think thats an accomplishment. Who cares what happens during the regular season. If you choke when it counts what good are you?

Hes overrated. Mantle is a legend
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paranoyd androyd

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Can't have anything bad to say about this guy.

He went to work everyday, went about his work at an elite level, avoided drama, and is an all around decent human.

Ken Griffey Jr. and Chipper Jones, two of the best players of this era, regardless of position. Both did it the right way.
    Avoided drama? He cheated on his wife and knocked up his mistress. lol. Come on, man...

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post

hey at least it's better than Jayson Werth

Mantle7
    Death Stare

LOL @ Werth. That dude is my hero.

PAYTON20

Avoided drama? He cheated on his wife and knocked up his mistress. lol. Come on, man...
    His mistress from Hooters... It all makes sense now with Mr. Affliction LOL

PAYTON20

Mantle7
    Death Stare

LOL. That pig fukking redneck only got caught cheating on his wife with a woman. God only knows what he did with all those sheeps, pigs, horses on the farm.

PAYTON20

LOL. That pig fukking redneck only got caught cheating on his wife with a woman. God only knows what he did with all those sheeps, pigs, horses on the farm.
    damn bro u really hate him dont u

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I just dont ever think ill get over that throw. Routine double play ball turned into 3 runs. It cost me A LOT of money. Runner on 3rd and 2nd, huge rally going, he hits a dribbler to second. Youre GP fan so youll know what im saying. Rober Horry wasclutch. made the big shots when it mattered. Jordan made the big shots when it mattered. Chipper is notorious for choking when it counts and i just dont respect players like that. Did i mention he cost me a lot of coin tonight?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Chipper is a lil bitch. Cant believe he is being a
    pussy rooster sukker and walking away from baseball either.
    obviously does not love the game. i hope he gets bit by
    a snake next time he tries to killl bamby! lol jk

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

I just dont ever think ill get over that throw. Routine double play ball turned into 3 runs. It cost me A LOT of money. Runner on 3rd and 2nd, huge rally going, he hits a dribbler to second. Youre GP fan so youll know what im saying. Rober Horry wasclutch. made the big shots when it mattered. Jordan made the big shots when it mattered. Chipper is notorious for choking when it counts and i just dont respect players like that. Did i mention he cost me a lot of coin tonight?
    It's obvious he buried you last night, you didn't need to tell us that. The throw to 2nd. was bad but still should have been caught. The cheating thing I really don't know how any man can bitch about that because these guys are on the road all the time and can get an outrageous amount of pussy, it's hard enough for us mere mortals to stay faithful (and nobody here gets a fraction of the bitches and MLB player pulls).

I guess I just like the guy, I even overlook the whole hunting thing and I hate that practice.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Hall of fame

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many ABs of Mantles did you watch? How many games did you watch him in the field?

Or do you base everything off of stats/ESPN?

PaperTrail07

lol griffey jr...he is and was the man...but Ill never forget when they went to pinch hit him...and he was asleep in the locker room LOL

12 Last