in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

what the hell is GL?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    i wouldn't know cause i've almost never been "across the street"..really not even sure what that means

and who gives a flying fuk
    I don't think they could build in this neighborhood. We would have had to move if they were across the street. =P

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

[QUOTE=Bill Dozer;15808896]I don't think they could build in this neighborhood. We would have had to move if they were across the street. =P[/QUOTE
    ]

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I don't think they could build in this neighborhood. We would have had to move if they were across the street. =P

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    so fukkin hilarious mike says this in my thread yesterday

and then creates this thread today

rudy i'm not sure what you mean by that? i really do care about what people are saying about john, shari, opie, that's why i started the thread

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

GL? never heard of a forum with those initials

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

What are theY saying

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    rudy i'm not sure what you mean by that? i really do care about what people are saying about john, shari, opie, that's why i started the thread

to draw more attention to slanderous lies that 99% of people including a mod here have shrugged their shoulders at?

its a numbers game Mikey

you get 100 internet gambling forum junkies looking at a particular set of lies, and 1-5% of nutjobs with axes to grind will gulp the fiction down like fact, and propogate it across forum land for years, until a larger % of people start to just accept it as truth.

sometimes you step in dog shit, sometimes you witness others step in dog shit

but you don't need to get a mega phone, create signs, and start pointing out the dog shit on peoples' shoes or on the ground.

Dog's are gonna shit

99% of people know how to avoid it 99.99% of the time

I hope you've learned from this time...

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ray give me a fukkin winner pal
    like the current 5D price(-137) on West Brom ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Standards in the neighborhood seem to have dropped in the last year. Damn economy!

Name:  zco.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  17.0 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep, SBR_John, RubberKettle, 19th Hole, and Delicious

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

warning to all - don't get sucked in to their nonsense
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    you are doing it very wrong for yourself, and inviting others to get sucked in as well.

shari91

I for one love you for that and if they were people that I cared about my feelings may have been hurt a bit to be honest. Maybe not so much about myself because like seriously - saying they think I'm a guy or that I eat John's poo? Common now. But I normally would've arced up on John's or Opie's behalf. But think about who it was: warriorfan, grandmaster b/finger lickin good and the anonymous Smokey. Seriously that's like the trifecta of dills. The people who matter over there - my darling friends - would never ever talk like that about myself nor John nor Opie. That's not their style. They're way too smart to go spend time in the gutter.

milwaukee mike

to draw more attention to slanderous lies that 99% of people including a mod here have shrugged their shoulders at?

its a numbers game Mikey

you get 100 internet gambling forum junkies looking at a particular set of lies, and 1-5% of nutjobs with axes to grind will gulp the fiction down like fact, and propogate it across forum land for years, until a larger % of people start to just accept it as truth.

sometimes you step in dog shit, sometimes you witness others step in dog shit

but you don't need to get a mega phone, create signs, and start pointing out the dog shit on peoples' shoes or on the ground.

Dog's are gonna shit

99% of people know how to avoid it 99.99% of the time

I hope you've learned from this time...

blah blah blah

you choose to ignore lies and scumbags, i choose to bring them to light

difference of opinion, and there's no reason for the condescending tone

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I for one love you for that and if they were people that I cared about my feelings may have been hurt a bit to be honest. Maybe not so much about myself because like seriously - saying they think I'm a guy or that I eat John's poo? Common now. But I normally would've arced up on John's or Opie's behalf. But think about who it was: warriorfan, grandmaster b/finger lickin good and the anonymous Smokey. Seriously that's like the trifecta of dills. The people who matter over there - my darling friends - would never ever talk like that about myself nor John nor Opie. That's not their style. They're way too smart to go spend time in the gutter.
    Blah blah blah

shari91

Blah blah blah
    I wasn't talking about you, you little cokroach

After trying to jip me on that fantasy trade you're *almost* dead to me

(one belly lipstick shot of Big Al might redeem you)

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acl123

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Drama
    Get yer fill here

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Handsome lil fella
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smoke

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

can someone please confirm if pavy now posts over there claiming to be banned here...after he was brutally buried six feet underground when he tried to tell us about his MILF from google images

need confirmation soldiers

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

and here's the posting traffic for the day.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

It's the internet, a fantasy, not real, fake, who cares if your a guy, eat poo, or whatever. I'm a blonde haired surfer with chicks hangin' off me all day long. When I get tired of that I eat poo, there, I said it...drama city......

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by in2thethickofit View Post
    It's the internet, a fantasy, not real, fake, who cares if your a guy, eat poo, or whatever. I'm a blonde haired surfer with chicks hangin' off me all day long. When I get tired of that I eat poo, there, I said it...drama city......
    you eat poo

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Am I the only poo eater that is insulted by being compared to Shari?!?!

I kid. Shari is my moon and stars.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

(one belly lipstick shot of Big Al might redeem you)

wait, you used lipstick to write my wife's name on your belly for that pic?

I had it all wrong, I thought it was a sharpie.... i'm dumb

Shari, it is a shame that you gave up wine for 3 months....

i'm thinking

1 shari + 1 big al + 1 archie + 1 hot nanny + 1 long seth nap + 6 wines + 2-3 framboises + 10 domestic lites + skype cams+ lipstick +3 female bellies could = the best september night of my life

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I've made more cash on tennis betting than GL has made in its history, which is truly not saying much.

God bless.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

i am a firm believer in freedom of speech, but when someone starts suggesting that one of my sbr friends beats up his wife, it is time to stand up and fight!

let's rally the troops

Thanks Mike.....but this is a fight that could never be won. You can't fight ghosts. The anonymity of the internet allows guys to say things that they would never say in person. Regardless of how ridiculous or untrue something might be, there's simply no way to combat it. The more you try to set things straight, the more they'll make up. Its a never-ending, losing battle. Unfortunately, I sometimes have to deal with this type of crap even in real life. I decided long ago that the best thing for me was to not dignify ridiculous rumors or accusations with a response. Taking the high road has always worked best for me.

I would imagine its harder for older guys like ourselves. We didn't grow up with the internet. If we wanted to insult someone, it had to be done with real words coming out of our real mouths. The fact that doing this could have real repercussions made people think twice before saying something. Now....any jerkoff with akeyboard can say anything, no matter how untrue, immoral, or hurtful it may be. What do they care? Their miserable life won't be affected.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by in2thethickofit View Post

2.5 years ago I used to get upset. I couldn't believe anyone would think i was lying. And then a douchesipper like grandmaster b called me out... said he had to call me on the phone to prove I was a chick. I sent him the number - from Australia - and he said I was sending him fake stuff because there were too many digits since the guy has never left his shed. There's a massive thread about this. Anyway it led to my talking to wal66 which was lovely and well worth it. Anyone who still calls me a guy after I was in Vegas is just being lazy.

wait, you used lipstick to write my wife's name on your belly for that pic?

I had it all wrong, I thought it was a sharpie.... i'm dumb

Shari, it is a shame that you gave up wine for 3 months....

i'm thinking

1 shari + 1 big al + 1 archie + 1 hot nanny + 1 long seth nap + 6 wines + 2-3 framboises + 10 domestic lites + skype cams+ lipstick +3 female bellies could = the best september night of my life
    Lipstick.

I'm supposed to be in NYC at the beginning of Dec for work and already planned to go to Chicago for a day or two before heading to Vegas. Will you break your rule and meet me???

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I think I've made more cash on tennis betting than GL has made in its history, which is truly not saying much.

God bless.
    Ummm no.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

God bless.

LOL
    good point, maybe there IS a rift and some hurted feelers!!!!!!

hilarious

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

God bless.

milwaukee mike

LOL
    good point, maybe there IS a rift and some hurted feelers!!!!!!

hilarious
    see i told you, some desperation over here, your plan is working archie

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone posting there should be banned here
    no questions asked

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Thanks Mike.....but this is a fight that could never be won. You can't fight ghosts. The anonymity of the internet allows guys to say things that they would never say in person. Regardless of how ridiculous or untrue something might be, there's simply no way to combat it. The more you try to set things straight, the more they'll make up. Its a never-ending, losing battle. Unfortunately, I sometimes have to deal with this type of crap even in real life. I decided long ago that the best thing for me was to not dignify ridiculous rumors or accusations with a response. Taking the high road has always worked best for me.

I would imagine its harder for older guys like ourselves. We didn't grow up with the internet. If we wanted to insult someone, it had to be done with real words coming out of our real mouths. The fact that doing this could have real repercussions made people think twice before saying something. Now....any jerkoff with akeyboard can say anything, no matter how untrue, immoral, or hurtful it may be. What do they care? Their miserable life won't be affected.

while taking the high road has worked for you, it's not for everyone

i have always preferred the low road, much more fun down here in the gutter

when vampires are brought out to the light of day they get burned

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why even look at those sites??

Maybe you guys are the losers for going there?????????????

I do not even know the url addresses for other forums

look in the mirror

First 12345 ... Last