SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Actually, Obama is ranked really high right now by presidential scholars and historians. Obama has a chance to go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time. Probably top 10 of all time.

.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the _United_States

Bush, on the other hand, seems to be regarded by presidential scholars and historians as one of the weaker presidents and certainly the worst in almost 80 years.
    Obama and Bush are both on the "worst" presidents list.

A Harris poll, taken January 16-23, 2012, asked 2,016 adults what they think of previous U.S. presidents.[29]

"Looking at the list of presidents since World War II, which one do you think is the best president?"

Ronald Reagan (25%)
    Franklin Roosevelt (19%)
    John F. Kennedy (15%)
    Bill Clinton (12%)
    Dwight Eisenhower (4%)
    Harry Truman (4%)
    Barack Obama (4%)
    George W. Bush (2%)
    Jimmy Carter (2%)
    Lyndon Johnson (1%)
    George H.W. Bush (1%)
    Richard Nixon (1%)
    Gerald Ford (1%)
    Not Sure (10%)

"Looking at the list of presidents since World War II, which one do you think is the worst president?"

George W. Bush (27%)
    Barack Obama (22%)
    Richard Nixon (12%)
    Bill Clinton (5%)
    Jimmy Carter (5%)
    Ronald Reagan (4%)
    George H.W. Bush (4%)
    Lyndon Johnson (2%)
    John F. Kennedy (2%)
    Harry Truman (2%)
    Franklin Roosevelt (1%)
    Gerald Ford (1%)
    Dwight Eisenhower (1%)
    Not Sure (12%)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 09:57 AM.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Bush sucked and Obama spent 2.5 times more then bush whose worse, it's like democrats main goal is to get back at repubs
    It's astonishing the level of ignorance among Republican and conservative voters. I am starting to think it is just more than misinformation. The Tea Party and their adherents represent everything that is wrong with America. They represent total vile and hate and stupidity for the policies they advocate.

The "I want my country back" voters should just seriously stop and get a life.

KingJD31

Bush third worst all time Obama the worst all time, bottom line

KingJD31

Don't talk shit about the tea party either it's exactly what this country needs and you are uneducated about politics if you think otherwise

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

How about asking presidential scholars and historians who actually do it for a living rather than asking "adults"? You get a much less bias sample. My guess is partisanship and political affiliation moderate the relationship between individuals and their belief in who is the worst president....kind of obvious don't you think?

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Don't talk shit about the tea party either it's exactly what this country needs and you are uneducated about politics if you think otherwise
    When I get the mail, it's addressed as "Doctor" so the STFU with your uneducated claims. The Tea Party is the party for the politically ignorant and religious zealots and pure white trash.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

[QUOTE=SBR_John;15759824]Obama and Bush are both on the "worst" presidents list.

A Harris poll, taken January 16-23, 2012, asked 2,016 adults what they think of previous U.S. presidents.[29]

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 04:41 PM.

KingJD31

Hahahah "when I grt the mail its addressed as doctor" yes people who believe in small govt and freedom are politically ignorant. Let me guess you think they are racist to right?
    When I get the mail, it's addressed as "Doctor" so the STFU with your uneducated claims. The Tea Party is the party for the politically ignorant and religious zealots and pure white trash.

everythingred
    everythingred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2665

Funny how many people support Romney on this site aka the biggest flip flopper who will do anything for a vote and $$$. Not saying Obama is a saint, I disagree with a lot of things he has done but here are some things he has done with citations, so I wouldn't call his voters traitors.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

KingJD31

What does cutting up a stomach have to do with politics, you got no time to learn politics, I got all day I'm not cutting up a stomach

BuddyBear
    Update your status

[QUOTE=everythingred;15760014]Funny how many people support Romney on this site aka the biggest flip flopper who will do anything for a vote and $$$. Not saying Obama is a saint, I disagree with a lot of things he has done but here are some things he has done with citations, so I wouldn't call his voters traitors.

The thing with anti-obama people is that even when presented with evidence, they disregard it and hold on tightly to their views no matter how backwards or poorly thought out they are.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Hahahah "when I grt the mail its addressed as doctor" yes people who believe in small govt and freedom are politically ignorant. Let me guess you think they are racist to right?
    Yeah, you are right, the "birther movement" is filled with non-racists, just people who are seeking the truth.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Obama and Bush are both on the "worst" presidents list.

"Looking at the list of presidents since World War II, which one do you think is the best president?"

Dwight Eisenhower (1%)
    Not Sure (12%)
    you trust a poll that has clinton and reagan on the same level as carter in being terrible? lol
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

KingJD31

Woodrow Wilson carter Obama bush 4 worst ever

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    you trust a poll that has clinton and reagan on the same level as carter in being terrible? lol
    SBR_John is not the sharpest tool in the shed if he relies on this poll. I use to think SBR_John was forward thinking too.

LOL Bush and Obama listed as the two worst presidents by the public and LOL to the people who believe that.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Woodrow Wilson carter Obama bush 4 worst ever
    You've established yourself as an idiot. Please stop.

KingJD31

You're an asshole for a doctor
    You've established yourself as an idiot. Please stop.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Yeah and I bet 20% of those adults weren't even alive when Dwight Eisenhower was president. When did we ever start taking polls seriously????

BuddyBear
    Update your status

You're an asshole for a doctor
    Anyone who thinks Woodrow Wilson is one of the worst presidents is an idiot. No offense. He's generally regarded as one of the best presidents ever even though he was a well known racist of the time. Obama will eventually be regarded as one of the best ever by people who actually study presidents for a living. Not internet posters who praise the Tea Party and post on sports gambling forums. Carter is middle of the road who had some strong accomplishments and I would rate him as being the most productive former president ever post-presidency. The label that Carter was one of the worst presidents ever is wrong and mostly irrational. Bush II was just plain horrible, no need for a recap for anyone who lived through it.

KingJD31

Lol Woodrow Wilson admitted he destroyed this country for passing the federal reserve act(if you even know what that is), so am I suppose to take poster buddybear of sbr forum or Woodrow Wilsons own mouth
    Anyone who thinks Woodrow Wilson is one of the worst presidents is an idiot. No offense. He's generally regarded as one of the best presidents ever even though he was a well known racist of the time. Obama will eventually be regarded as one of the best ever by people who actually study presidents for a living. Not internet posters who praise the Tea Party and post on sports gambling forums. Carter is middle of the road who had some strong accomplishments and I would rate him as being the most productive former president ever post-presidency. The label that Carter was one of the worst presidents ever is wrong and mostly irrational. Bush II was just plain horrible, no need for a recap for anyone who lived through it.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Lol Woodrow Wilson admitted he destroyed this country for passing the federal reserve act(if you even know what that is), so am I suppose to take poster buddybear of sbr forum or Woodrow Wilsons own mouth
    Instead of having 3,770 posts in 9.5 months on a sports gambling forum, why not read a book from time to time and learn something?

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liberals bankrupted this country
    thread/

KingJD31

Lol I told you I have all the time in the world, besides 2-4 days a week to pick up import I'm home all day
    Instead of having 3,770 posts in 9.5 months on a sports gambling forum, why not read a book from time to time and learn something?

KingJD31

Keep pretending your a doctor and you are most likely doubled my age so congrats you are e fighting with someone half your age about politics

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Lol I told you I have all the time in the world, besides 2-4 days a week to pick up import I'm home all day
    I would say do something with your life man. You are wasting it on SBR if you have that many posts in less than year. Max number of posts for a person should be 1000 per year, a few posts a day is more than enough. Otherwise, they are wasting their life. It is clear to me you are wasting your time and life. You have very little ambition in life to make 3,771 posts in 9.5 months. You want to end up a loser in life like the poster who makes a youtube video every few days?

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Keep pretending your a doctor and you are most likely doubled my age so congrats you are e fighting with someone half your age about politics
    Phd bro from one of the best universities in the world. 32 years old. Top that.

KingJD31

Lol you want me to top that? Barley got out of highschool never went to college and now make 6 figures picking up diamonds and selling them online, top that
    Phd bro from one of the best universities in the world. 32 years old. Top that.

SBR_John
    Wisky

At least Bush was re elected. Something Obama can not yet say.

As far as best presidents go, an extremely good measure is their margin of victory during their re election. You can't put any stock into a partisan or left/right leaning groups opinion. If you go by re election margin you end up with names like George Washington, Roosevelt and of course Reagan.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Lol you want me to top that? Barley got out of highschool never went to college and now make 6 figures picking up diamonds and selling them online, top that
    Nice. That explains why you are so stupid then.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    At least Bush was re elected. Something Obama can not yet say.

As far as best presidents go, an extremely good measure is their margin of victory during their re election. You can't put any stock into a partisan or left/right leaning groups opinion. If you go by re election margin you end up with names like George Washington, Roosevelt and of course Reagan.
    How about a good measure of how good a president is is the policy the president passes during his term(s), any landmark legislation, social change created, leadership abilities, campaigning and rhetoric skills, etc... Why do you think I referred you to the historical rankings of presidents that are done by scholars and historians....people who study these things. Not "adults" who don't have a clue.

Haha margin of victory in reelection campaign......please, get real. This is not football handicapping.

KingJD31

Just remember the next time you are performing surgery or something else difficult/grueling, that I am in your tax bracket and the hardest part of my day is cleaning the piss off my toilet seat.
    Nice. That explains why you are so stupid then.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

He has always been a disgrace. I still can't comprehend how anyone voted for him or plans to vote for him. It's the same as comprehending being a Democrat. Republican or nothing.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Just remember the next time you are performing surgery or something else difficult/grueling, that I am in your tax bracket and the hardest part of my day is cleaning the piss off my toilet seat.
    hey moron, i have a phd, not an md. You even know the difference? I teach college students at a university. Something you will never be. Keep dreaming about the money you make. Everyone on here knows you are full of it. You have to work hard in life to get places. LOL selling diamonds on the internet making 6 figures. There are sharp guys on here and they can see through you. Remember, you can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool yourself. And you certainly don't have me fooled as anything other than a full-fledged douchebag.

LOL at me arguing politics with a guy whose "vast" political knowledge comes from 10th grade social studies class.

SBR_John
    Wisky

How about a good measure of how good a president is is the policy the president passes during his term(s), any landmark legislation, social change created, leadership abilities, campaigning and rhetoric skills, etc... Why do you think I referred you to the historical rankings of presidents that are done by scholars and historians....people who study these things. Not "adults" who don't have a clue.

Haha margin of victory in reelection campaign......please, get real. This is not football handicapping.
    Buddy you are aware "scholars" such as yourself, tend to be liberal? And there is nothing wrong with that. But...best president should be judged by the electorate, not some elite group, left or right. Margin of victory in a re election shows you how the American people judge the job the president did not a scholar group that votes almost exclusively for Democrats.

KingJD31

No I don't know the difference I was busy playing football and baseball instead of going home right after school to do homework, I regret saying what I do and how much I make cause it makes me look like a fagg,not trying to prove anything. You are making a far greater impact in the world then me being a doctor, ok shithead?
    hey moron, i have a phd, not an md. You even know the difference? I teach college students at a university. Something you will never be. Keep dreaming about the money you make. Everyone on here knows you are full of it. You have to work hard in life to get places. LOL selling diamonds on the internet making 6 figures. There are sharp guys on here and they can see through you. Remember, you can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool yourself. And you certainly don't have me fooled as anything other than a full-fledged douchebag.

LOL at me arguing politics with a guy whose "vast" political knowledge comes from 10th grade social studies class.

First 12345 Last