opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Holy Fukk!!

Look at all the libtards coming out of the woodwork.

I'm under heavy fire here, men.

These liberal fukks have me surrounded!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    It is an insult. That's why you said it.

If you're too ignorant to engage in a pretend e-battle without attacking others family members, then log off and grow up a bit.

Hopefully in about 10 years you'll understand what I'm saying.
    e-battle? You're view on things are wrong that's all I'm trying to get through to you.

If you're offended by what a "14 year old foreigner" has to say on an online forum maybe it's you who should log off.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    e-battle? You're view on things are wrong that's all I'm trying to get through to you.

If you're offended by what a "14 year old foreigner" has to say on an online forum maybe it's you who should log off.
    Ok, kid. Sounds like you got it all figured out. You win.

Good luck next semester.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Let's the gays get married.

The uber flaming ones are going to spend spend spend on lavish weddings.

Economy fixed.
    Points Awarded:

LVHerbie gave stealthyburrito 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bush destroyed the US economy by himself. Clinton left him with a massive surplus, and when Bush finished his terms, he left us trillions in debt. Fukkin idiot couldn't even manage a 2.5 at Yale even with all that clout.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Opie, you fukking libtard government lover, you completely derailed this thread about the excessive heavy-handed moderation going on around here...

This was suppose about my avatar being removed and I'm still waiting on your report about why I'm not allowed to use a picture of our two crappy government interventionist loving candidates (who both at times have been very outspoken about their support gay rights...) photo-shopped in a casual embrace in my avatar while others are allowed to make political statements through their avatars...

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Opie, you fukking libtard government lover, you completely derailed this thread about the excessive heavy-handed moderation going on around here...

This was suppose about my avatar being removed and I'm still waiting on your report about why I'm not allowed to use a picture of our two crappy government interventionist loving candidates (who both at times have been very outspoken about their support gay rights...) photo-shopped in a casual embrace in my avatar while others are allowed to make political statements through their avatars...
    Jeez, LVHerbie. Get with it. You're a homo so go cry about this to your homo boyfriend, to whom you will never get married because it's the LAW. God told you you took the immoral path and must pay for it.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

It is an insult. That's why you said it.

If you're too ignorant to engage in a pretend e-battle without attacking others family members, then log off and grow up a bit.

Hopefully in about 10 years you'll understand what I'm saying.
    So what ur saying is that the love u give ur daughter isnt unconditional??

ACoochy

Wow, both Opie and Walker buried in this thread.

Walker too scared to 'clarify' his comments, knowing he will dig a deeper hole by doing so.

Looks like the 'libtards' just took out a couple of higher-ups...

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So what ur saying is that the love u give ur daughter isnt unconditional??

Of course it is. It's my job to instill in her the moral character and values that will help her make sound decisions.

Her mother, who is also my legally recognized wife,and I try and do that every step of the way.

I realize this seems old fashioned and antiquated to you. To even add to how "out of touch" we are with todays world....let me add that we were actually married for many years before we had her.

I'm sure you find that notion ridiculous as well....considering how vogue it is to have a child out-of-wedlock and raised by 2 "dads" these days.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by ProfitBetting View Post
    Jeez, LVHerbie. Get with it. You're a homo so go cry about this to your homo boyfriend, to whom you will never get married because it's the LAW. God told you you took the immoral path and must pay for it.
    Damn, if you could just figure out how to add a touch of wit to your bogus ad hominem attacks you might have a chance of dethroning Opie as the master user of them around here...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

qu33rs are good peoples.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    qu33rs are good peoples.
    Thanks manny...

You're invited to our wedding..

Me and Opie are going to be happy for very long time...
    Points Awarded:

LVHerbie gave King Mayan 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988 gave King Mayan 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LVHerbie gave King Mayan 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

manny24 gave King Mayan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy

Of course it is. It's my job to instill in her the moral character and values that will help her make sound decisions.

Her mother, who is also my legally recognized wife,and I try and do that every step of the way.

I realize this seems old fashioned and antiquated to you. To even add to how "out of touch" we are with todays world....let me add that we were actually married for many years before we had her.

I'm sure you find that notion ridiculous as well....considering how vogue it is to have a child out-of-wedlock and raised by 2 "dads" these days.
    I laugh because u think its wrong...

Seriously Opie, how would u react if ur daughter came home one night and told both u and the wife that she was gay/bisexual??

I could see you kicking her out of the house because what she was doing was 'immoral' even though its not her fault if her orientation is what it is...

Sucks to be your headspace pal...

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Thanks manny...

What color dress does Opie have picked out? Mayan since doesn't sound like a traditional type of wedding any chance I could be the flower girl?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    qu33rs are good peoples.
    Manny, experiences that youd like to share with the forum??

opie1988

I laugh because u think its wrong...Seriously Opie, how would u react if ur daughter came home one night and told both u and the wife that she was gay/bisexual?? I could see you kicking her out of the house because what she was doing was 'immoral' even though its not her fault if her orientation is what it is...Sucks to be your headspace pal...
    Actually.....I can already assure you this isn't a possibility. Why just last night I had to listen to her carrying on and on about that uber-homo Justin Bieber and how godd*m cute he is.On top of that...she's already pledged to marry Kendall from Big Time Rush. So not only does her future appear morally sound, looks like we'll all be kicking back watching that boy band money pouring in!!I win again!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Thanks manny...

ok will show but please don't spill the beans at the rehearsal or some shit and tell my wife...she has no clue i'm gay and won't let me fukk if she finds out...also congrats.

LVHerbie

Actually.....I can already assure you this isn't a possibility. Why just last night I had to listen to her carrying on and on about that uber-homo Justin Bieber and how godd*m cute he is.On top of that...she's already pledged to marry Kendall from Big Time Rush. So not only does her future appear morally sound, looks like we'll all be kicking back watching that boy band money pouring in!!I win again!!
    Good to hear that she lucked out by being born the only way she would have been able to get you approval....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

agree with opie on that one though. A dad and a "daddy." It will screw with a kid's head. Wind up psychologically inflicted to some extent down the line.

And FYI, the daughter of a radically conventional father, no matter how close the bond is, would never tell him that she was lesbian.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Good to hear that she lucked out by being born the only way she would have been able to get you approval....
    Easy now. No reason to be mean, herb. I try not to get too personal with my insults.

We've met in person, right? Throughout all of our e-battles on here, have I ever mentioned your fatness or overall goofy appearance?

No, I have not. Because I feel that would be getting a little mean.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Opie is pretty versed in these e-battles. He's burying like 3 liberals at one time. Gays should not be able to be married legally in the US. Just be happy they are allowed to be gay and move on. Business as usual

ProfitBettingSov

"Allowed to be gay" Another idiot.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Still debating this.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Opie, does the fact that Deemer is on your side, make you question your stance?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I'm a Republican to the tee. I believe in a flat tax rate, however. I don't think poor should be taxed a less % than the rich. Also, I think gay marriage is ridiculous. Third, I find Obamacare repulsive. Fourth, Obama has been a horrific President and probably will be re-elected.

ProfitBettingSov

But what if she goes to school, and someone immoral changes her thoughts and makes her gay? Then what's gonna happen?!

LVHerbie

Easy now. No reason to be mean, herb. I try not to get too personal with my insults.

We've met in person, right? Throughout all of our e-battles on here, have I ever mentioned your fatness or overall goofy appearance?

No, I have not. Because I feel that would be getting a little mean.
    Is this sincere?

In just the first page you brought up my failed marriage (and if you are holding back by not calling me fat or goofy looking feel free to fire away ) but if I really offended you my sincere apologies and I won't mention your daughter in making my points (that in the case of sexual orientation I think most likely nature is greater than nurture) and will focus all future personal attacks on the other bigger targets you wear and keep them free of your relationship to your daughter....
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 08-12-12 at 11:55 PM.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Lots of homos in this thread

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Comparing the "struggles" of homos to that of blacks is not only laughable, but I would imagine quite offensive to black people.

You and your man are welcome to cornhole one another all you'd like.....you're simply not allowed to enjoy the benefits of a legally recognized marriage.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Wow, both Opie and Walker buried in this thread.

Walker too scared to 'clarify' his comments, knowing he will dig a deeper hole by doing so.

Looks like the 'libtards' just took out a couple of higher-ups...
    I must of missed the burial part. What was I unclear about? Even the most liberal state in the USA voted down gay marriage. As I said...and to be as clear as possible, I have nothing against gays living together and calling themselves married. But they are not entitled to the tax benefits and other rights of a real marriage of a male husband and a female wife. I'll need a big chief tablet and a huge pencil to be any clearer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I laugh because u think its wrong...

Seriously Opie, how would u react if ur daughter came home one night and told both u and the wife that she was gay/bisexual??

I could see you kicking her out of the house because what she was doing was 'immoral' even though its not her fault if her orientation is what it is...

Sucks to be your headspace pal...
    People aren't born gay. They choose it or put in that environment. If u have 2 boys, and u stick 1 with a room full of barbies and another with cars and machines, big odds the Barbie boy would likely have gay tendencies. People who say people are born gay are looking for a justification

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

was JJ born bi-sexual or did his parents buy him barbies when he was kid??

First 12345 Last