opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm on the road now, so there's no way I can attempts proper reply.

It's pointless anyway. My opinion is unwavering on this, as I'm sure is yours.

Deucer.....it disappoints me to see you mock family values. I hope one day you are able to meet a girl, get married, and start a family of your own. Then you'll see what this is all about.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    What are u talking about Shari? I am quicker than u
    and stop editing you nutter

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I didn't ask you to try to change your opinion. I'm not Oprah or Limbaugh. I was just curious because I like hearing other views. Sometimes that's the only way I learn things. If someone can back their shit up with facts and not just rhetoric I'm always for it. Even if they can't I always respect their right to disagree... I just like to understand why and discuss things without attacking people. It'd be a scary world if everyone always agreed.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Shari, u owe me a few drinks at the bash since u had me responding in here Instead of parking cars. And not during the Sbr events since thats open bar, u owe me drinks at the pool

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

P.S. Thanks to a few key Supreme Court decisions and the Marriage Equality act of 2020 you’re legally able to get married. When I was your age, that was just an idea. Pretty cool huh?
    Won't happen. It will be left to the states barring a constitutional amendment. Because being gay 'happens' is no reason to make gay marriage legal.

If you want to make up a new word you can be that new word but the word "marriage" is, and is legally defined as "the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc. ". Or should we change marriage to mean any two things? What about the bi's? Shouldn't they have one of each....i mean, that's the way they are right? Uh, no. You hold to the legal definition of a man and a women.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Deucer.....it disappoints me to see you mock family values. I hope one day you are able to meet a girl, get married, and start a family of your own. Then you'll see what this is all about.
    It isn't mocking at all. Facts are facts. Sometimes the truth hurts. My family growing up taught strong family values. I'll be a great husband and father but honestly "values" are taught from within a dwelling not in a classroom. I'll teach my kids the value I want them to have, Mr. Teacher won't.

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Won't happen. It will be left to the states barring a constitutional amendment. Because being gay 'happens' is no reason to make gay marriage legal.

If you want to make up a new word you can be that new word but the word "marriage" is, and is legally defined as "the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc. ". Or should we change marriage to mean any two things? What about the bi's? Shouldn't they have one of each....i mean, that's the way they are right? Uh, no. You hold to the legal definition of a man and a women.
    Laws have, and will continue to change. So your whole "legal" argument will be void in the next few years, hopefully.

shari91

Shari, u owe me a few drinks at the bash since u had me responding in here Instead of parking cars. And not during the Sbr events since thats open bar, u owe me drinks at the pool
    Not sure if I'm still allowed to go now that John's chimed in below but if so... I'll buy! I can sneak shit in from the ABC Liquor to the pool right??? xo

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

I think the word marriage lost all significant meaning to me when the Catholic Church allowed my best friend's father to annul his "marriage" of 29 years which produced 3 children - all young adults at the time - so he could remarry at the Church. Took a nice chunk of money but I was there for the second marriage. Never mind how we all know people whose 'legal marriages' are a sham. What about people who get married for visas? Common now. Or marry someone for money or because their eggs are drying up and no one else will have them. I guess I just don't understand why some people - less than 50% of Americans now - are so tied to this word that has been made a mockery of. This is the last thing that is separating the US and Australia from other first world nations... and we're wasting so much time on it when the end result means nothing. The majority of both populations agree with gay marriage. Nothing will change with your life if it's legal. If anything your political party will have more supporters. What are people so scared of? Is it simply the thought of dink up bum that's doing it? If all homosexuals were hot chicks with big would it be legalised by now?

ProfitBettingSov

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Don't let your kid gamble or jerk off either. Society shuns it and gambling offshore is ILLEGAL!!!
    So Paco gambles, drinks, goes to stripclubs to get sucked off by random whores. All that is fine according to Sharia law?

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by ProfitBetting View Post
    So Paco gambles, drinks, goes to stripclubs to get sucked off by random whores. All that is fine according to Sharia law?

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.
    Hey, let's not attack each other personally. None of us on here are saints I'm sure. Paco's made a lot of his personal life public and that allows him to be an easy target unfortunately. Doesn't mean we need to go there. Should just respect him for being honest. He's stated many times that he's hypocritical in some of what he does but doesn't wish that for his kids. Nothing wrong with that.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave shari91 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco

Abc liquor , Hide it in ur underwear, hide it in ur suntan lotion bottle

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Jerking off isn't that bad. Better than premarital sex. I actually would try to teach my son.....
    I really got nervous as I was reading this. I was like "oh Paco no! Oh, whew! Never mind."

shari91

Abc liquor , Hide it in ur underwear, hide it in ur suntan lotion bottle
    Hell yeah! I haven't done that since I was a kid but I might try. We used to hide it in our hair spray bottle though - Focus21 - and spritz it in our mouth at school dances. We were sooooooooooo drunk

If you'll hang at the pool with me, I'll buy. A FEW drinks. I know your tolerance and John didn't give me enough credit on my room tab to even handle 2hrs of your ass.

paco

ProfitBettingSov

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hey, let's not attack each other personally. None of us on here are saints I'm sure. Paco's made a lot of his personal life public and that allows him to be an easy target unfortunately. Doesn't mean we need to go there. Should just respect him for being honest. He's stated many times that he's hypocritical in some of what he does but doesn't wish that for his kids. Nothing wrong with that.
    Fair enough, and I would like to apologize to Paco for the personal attack.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave ProfitBetting 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco gave ProfitBetting 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Not sure why you can't get this through that bulbous head of yours......I am not against gays. I couldn't give a fukk less what anyone does in their own home. You and your man can suck and cornhole one another to your hearts content. Have at it!!

I simply oppose gay marriage. I am fine with a civil union, but not the benefits and standing that come with a man and a woman marrying.

I am against it, and I always will be. I don't think its right, its unnatural, and I don't want kids to be brainwashed into believing its normal.

That's it.

You trying to convince the readers of this thread that your sole opposition is to gay marriage is an assault on intelligence.

You've spent the greater portion of 4 SBR thread pages bashing homosexuality as immoral, unnatural, and a plague on society.

Newsflash: The only difference between me and them is the mechanics of the sexual acts they perform.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

and I don't want kids to be brainwashed into believing its normal.
    Sad.

First ... 2345