What's up here, pal?

Shari causing problems??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ACL cradle me like you would cradle your 12 year old son who thought he was gonna be a star athlete than realized he was actually a homo but still need the reassurance of his parents love.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    What's up here, pal?

Shari causing problems??
    No i just want to start trouble.

We need traffic

acl123
    syndicate

Frizzer i will cradle you like a heroin attict cradles her preme

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    ACL cradle me like you would cradle your 12 year old son who thought he was gonna be a star athlete than realized he was actually a homo but still need the reassurance of his parents love.
    but if the kid always just wanted to be a star homo, well...there are some things that can't just be cradled away i guess.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frizzelli

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    but if the kid always just wanted to be a star homo, well...there are some things that can't just be cradled away i guess.
    Manny are you calling me a homo?
    I thought we where tight.

acl123
    syndicate

Nevermind.I love you Manny

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Nevermind.I love you Manny
    reverend acl!... will you be doing the 8am service this morning or just the 10:30?

acl123
    syndicate

Manny you are my messiah.

I misread your post.

Manny is my favorite poster.

Manny im rock hard

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Manny you are my messiah.

I misread your post.

Manny is my favorite poster.

Manny im rock hard
    acl i know sometimes i get so hard the blood rushes entirely to my crank and i am on the verge of passing out from oxygen depletion to my brain...the whole top of my rooster feels like it could hit the ceiling like a champagne cork...it's scary acl!...acl you should try it.

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    acl i know sometimes i get so hard the blood rushes entirely to my crank and i am on the verge of passing out from oxygen depletion to my brain...the whole top of my rooster feels like it could hit the ceiling like a champagne cork...it's scary acl!...acl you should try it.
    im hard

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Smoke. When's the vid coming?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

What's up here, pal?

Shari causing problems??
    Apparently some mod went on a censorship rampage today as my avatar below got deleted as well? (I self-censored part of it figuring since there wasn't any nudity or other obvious violations, and with plenty of others using their avatar for political commentary, my best guess was SBR must have some undisclosed internal policy against PDA in avatars? )

Strange that there was no infraction given or PM sent explaining why it was deleted? Opie, since I'm guessing you are probably the least homophobic of those on payroll, any chance you could conduct a full investigation and get to the bottom of this?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Apparently some mod went on a censorship rampage today as my avatar below got deleted as well? (I self-censored part of it figuring since there wasn't any nudity or other obvious violations, and with plenty of others using their avatar for political commentary, my best guess was SBR must have some undisclosed internal policy against PDA in avatars? )

Strange that there was no infraction given or PM sent explaining why it was deleted? Opie, since I'm guessing you are probably the least homophobic of those on payroll, any chance you could conduct a full investigation and get to the bottom of this?

Herbie....you a homo, pal??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

LVHerbie

Herbie....you a homo, pal??
    Are you hitting on me Opie?

Sorry that I'm going to have to disappoint you but if you would get out of the deep South a little more and maybe get beyond the politics of only voting for the person you think is going to give your specific demographic the most handouts you might see that some people can support other's rights without sharing their lifestyle...

As someone who favors limited government I'm just hopeful that as close as Obama and Romney embrace on the issue of gay rights (like almost every other issue... hence the picture above...) surely in the next four years we can get the government out of the marriage business and having them decide who can and can't have the extra privileges that they handout based on that piece of paper...

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Are you hitting on me Opie?

Sorry that I'm going to have to disappoint you but if you would get out of the deep South a little more and maybe get beyond the politics of only voting for the person you think is going to give your specific demographic the most handouts you might see that some people can support other's rights without sharing their lifestyle...

As someone who favors limited government I'm just hopeful that as close as Obama and Romney embrace on the issue of gay rights (like almost every other issue... hence the picture above...) surely in the next four years we can get the government out of the marriage business and having them decide who can and can't have the extra privileges that they handout based on that piece of paper...

Herb.....I realize you say "that piece of paper" due to the bitterness you feel over your recent messy split. I feel for ya' on that. But we both know that marriage is only between a man and a woman. That's it. There is no room for debate. Its how its always been, and how it always shall be.

The pole smokers and rug munchers were offered the same deal simply under a different name. Considering they make up just a microscopic percentage of the population, I think this was a very generous compromise. But they didn't want it. So, as we are fond of saying here in the deep South........Fukk 'em!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

LV, I'm going to break Opies tail bone at the bash...

He will sing a different tune after the bash... He will approve gay marriage.. He will come out of the closet... Me and him will be the gay version of Lucy and Ricky Ricardo.

ACL, don't fight the man... The man always wins...

God bless.
    Points Awarded:

LVHerbie gave King Mayan 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

LVHerbie

Herb.....I realize you say "that piece of paper" due to the bitterness you feel over your recent messy split. I feel for ya' on that. But we both know that marriage is only between a man and a woman. That's it. There is no room for debate. Its how its always been, and how it always shall be.

The pole smokers and rug munchers were offered the same deal simply under a different name. Considering they make up just a microscopic percentage of the population, I think this was a very generous compromise. But they didn't want it. So, as we are fond of saying here in the deep South........Fukk 'em!
    Yea, I give you that my view is probably somewhat tainted (now seeing how the ease in asking the government for permission isn't nearly the same when you faced with getting the permission to end it) but it still seems pretty weird to me that someone calls themselves a conservative would oppose the privatization of marriage and would favor government control of something they see as a religious issue (natural rights maybe?) rather than religious leaders...

Anyhow, does mean I can put my avatar back up as I'm still confused about what exact rule it broke?

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    LV, I'm going to break Opies tail bone at the bash...

He will sing a different tune after the bash... He will approve gay marriage.. He will come out of the closet... Me and him will be the gay version of Lucy and Ricky Ricardo.

ACL, don't fight the man... The man always wins...

God bless.
    Mayan have you seen some of his fruity behavior on camera? My only guess is some find their lifestyle choices more tantalizing hidden and in the closet...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unreal...

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Herbie, you are wasting your breath, to be a conservative is to be a walking contradiction. They are pro-life yet pro death penalty and pro war. They can't stand government getting into a citizens personal business, but want laws banning abortion and gay marriage. They hate welfare, unless it corporate welfare or subsidizing farms. They don't know any better. Opie lives in a state that wants evolution, and cell formation removed from textbooks.

Opie never had a chance.
    Points Awarded:

LVHerbie gave ProfaneReality 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, GUMMO77, and NYSportsGuy210

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Who are these new comer dick dribblers who think they matter? Know your fukkin role, son.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Herbie, you are wasting your breath, to be a conservative is to be a walking contradiction. They are pro-life yet pro death penalty and pro war. They can't stand government getting into a citizens personal business, but want laws banning abortion and gay marriage. They hate welfare, unless it corporate welfare or subsidizing farms. They don't know any better. Opie lives in a state that wants evolution, and cell formation removed from textbooks.

Opie never had a chance.
    Yea, I see your point... Hard to argue with someone who sees marriage strictly between a man, a woman, and a government as being God's only chosen way...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 08-12-12 at 01:33 AM.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Points Awarded:

LVHerbie gave manny24 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LVHerbie

Bump... Still waiting on the findings of Opie's investigation...

I'm still holding out on the belief that this offensive censorship was just simply a clerical error but Opie please (for once...) use that badge for some good and solve this mystery...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

ACL, you need to save these for days I actually work. Hard for me to get into it with you when I'm nowhere near the computer

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Shari...

Big Al is drinking wine

I'm going to try to get her to write your name on her belly and make a vid/take a pic

like you did for her one time...

Shari, Bigal wants to know if you do pilates?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Shari...

Big Al is drinking wine

I'm going to try to get her to write your name on her belly and make a vid/take a pic

like you did for her one time...

Shari, Bigal wants to know if you do pilates?
    I do but I've had to cut it back a bit. Really lengthens your muscles and leans you out which I don't need at the moment.

Ran 10k though yesterday for a charity thing so now I'm not exercising for at least 2 weeks. Can hardly walk today.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Who are these new comer dick dribblers who think they matter? Know your fukkin role, son.

Deuce you are on fire the past few days

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I do but I've had to cut it back a bit. Really lengthens your muscles and leans you out which I don't need at the moment.

Ran 10k though yesterday for a charity thing so now I'm not exercising for at least 2 weeks. Can hardly walk today.
    Sorry bout that doll but I warned you. Ice and Ibuprofen, it will be better in a few days

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post

Opie never had a chance.
    I'm for all that too! I'm not into farming subsides however. I'm not for tax payers paying for an abortion and not for legitimating homosexuality by making gay marriage legal. If you want to be gay then all cool with me...just don't try to get the tax breaks and other benefits that a real marriage is afforded because that's reserved for a union between a man and a woman.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11, opie1988, and Chi_archie

opie1988

LVherbie and profanereality completely buried by the owner of the fukkin place!

Highly doubtful either of these two libtards post again. Name changes imminent.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I'm for all that too! I'm not into farming subsides however. I'm not for tax payers paying for an abortion and not for legitimating homosexuality by making gay marriage legal. If you want to be gay then all cool with me...just don't try to get the tax breaks and other benefits that a real marriage is afforded because that's reserved for a union between a man and a woman.

not to mention marriage is a sacrament of the Church....you want separation of church and state? keep the state's hands off of marriage too
    Points Awarded:

LVHerbie gave Chi_archie 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    even if she's half your age and speaks costa ricanese.

1234 ... Last