allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    3 or 4
    lmao and they didnt get that far and you said 3 or 4 before you knew that manning was out for the full season. what about last years hot team tampa, or philly, or the chargers, before the season last year you would have had each of those teamns making the playoffs and none of them made it.

the nfl is just too unpredictable

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You forgot about the great Roy Williams! He was actually the starter and #1 receiver last season.
    Just an excellent addition. The Bears are 18-8 with Cutler healthy the last 2 years despite having the worst WR corps in the league, bar none!

Adding a pro bowl WR and a guy like Jeffery alongside him WILL improve this team. People are crazy if they don't think it will improve this team.

But to be honest, this team didn't need to improve to win 11 games. They were an 11 win team in 2010 and were on pace for 11 wins in 2011 before Cutler/Forte go down for the year.

Bears are always better than people think. The year they went to the superbowl in 2006, SI picked them 31st out of 32 teams

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Bears are -2.5 vs Lions, any game 3 or less is a coin flip.

If you want to go by odds, Expected value for Bears wins is 8.67

Obviously odds will change during the season but we are talking about now.
    Bears are dramatically undervalued.

11 win team 2010
    7-3 through the brutal part of their schedule 2011 and then Cutler breaks his finger. Would have been another 11-5 team.

Now they are improved. Easier schedule. 8.67 wins? The only chance they don't get to 10 is if Cutler misses time. Period.

PickWinnerAllDay

Bears were hottest team in football besides the Packers when Cutler broke his finger. People have short memories.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Bears are always better than people think. The year they went to the superbowl in 2006, SI picked them 31st out of 32 teams
    my point exactly preseason predictions are garbage

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Now they are improved. Easier schedule. 8.67 wins? The only chance they don't get to 10 is if Cutler misses time. Period.
    put your $$$$$$ where your mouth is chump.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    my point exactly preseason predictions are garbage
    Not everyone's. Like I said, I projected 11-5 in 2010 even though most of the media in Chicago was blasting them expecting 6-10 after their 0-4 preseason.

Bears are a better football team overall than people think. You'd make money on them this year blindly betting on them every game.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

well when ever you want an nfl head to head challenge you let me know.

im busy having a life enjoy the rest of your day here at wonderful sbr kerry

PickWinnerAllDay

well when ever you want an nfl head to head challenge you let me know.

im busy having a life enjoy the rest of your day here at wonderful sbr kerry
    Can the mentally challenged really enjoy their day? Hope you can pal.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

i know we dont like each other but guys like you bookies love. on any sunday a team can beat any other team for you to try and predict wins and losses before training camps start is just plain stupid.
    Texans, pats, bears all start the season 1-0. I feel confident making those predictions now

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

cmon ebbs nfl teams lose to teams they shouldnt lose to every week. so for you to say the only 2 teams they should lose to non conference are the texans and niners, they can lose another 1 or 2 games out of conference
    That's why he said should, not could.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    That's why he said should, not could.
    Bears should be an 11-5 football team, if they stay healthy at key positions.

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

As a Lions fan I do fear the Bears, I will take a home and home split. The sweet thing is the NFC West on the schedule.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by darko3131 View Post
    As a Lions fan I do fear the Bears, I will take a home and home split. The sweet thing is the NFC West on the schedule.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Bears are dramatically undervalued.

11 win team 2010
    7-3 through the brutal part of their schedule 2011 and then Cutler breaks his finger. Would have been another 11-5 team.

Yeah they're undervalued, but there are other ways things can go wrong. Football is tricky like that. But yeah, they won 8 games last season despite less talent and a barrage of injuries. Seems unlikely they won't win more games this season.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Yup just like the bulls would win the East if Rose was healthy

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Go brag about killing some more animals you piece of shit and stay out of my threads.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Comparing apples to oranges. I think we're talking about the regular season win total in this thread. Didn't the Bulls lead the NBA in regular season wins? Granted, if Culter can't play in the playoffs, the Bears would be toast. Just like the Bulls/Rose.

PickWinnerAllDay

Comparing apples to oranges. I think we're talking about the regular season win total in this thread. Didn't the Bulls lead the NBA in regular season wins? Granted, if Culter can't play in the playoffs, the Bears would be toast. Just like the Bulls/Rose.
    What NFL team wouldn't be toast after losing their starting QB? Maybe the 49ers because their starting QB sucks balls anyway. I kid, I kid.

Goat Milk

Saying the bulls would wint he east if Rose was healthy is laughable considering Rose is still a 23 year old kid and has no support on that team, and it took people until after the finals to recognize that they are no threat to MIA. Understand the game. just pointing out that all this guy does is defend CHI teams no matter.

Yeah the bears are gonna be good--that's not going out on a limb saying that. But Cutler is not an elite quarterback and the bears defense is gonna be banged up by week 6 for sure so that should be taken into account too. I'm tired of all these guys on the forum talking about the bears and the bulls like they are contenders every year.

I put an end to the bulls talks with my pinpoint analysis but I'm no where near that level in NFL so I will wait for one of these forum experts to come through and pick this guy apart.

Goat Milk

Go brag about killing some more animals you piece of shit and stay out of my threads.
    you have about 10 active ghosts on SBR. You have 30,000 posts in the last year. No one respects you here. You're done for.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Saying the bulls would wint he east if Rose was healthy is laughable considering Rose is still a 23 year old kid and has no support on that team, and it took people until after the finals to recognize that they are no threat to MIA. Understand the game. just pointing out that all this guy does is defend CHI teams no matter.

Yeah the bears are gonna be good--that's not going out on a limb saying that. But Cutler is not an elite quarterback and the bears defense is gonna be banged up by week 6 for sure so that should be taken into account too. I'm tired of all these guys on the forum talking about the bears and the bulls like they are contenders every year.

I put an end to the bulls talks with my pinpoint analysis but I'm no where near that level in NFL so I will wait for one of these forum experts to come through and pick this guy apart.
    Did your pinpoint analysis project the Bulls with the best regular season record in the NBA? If not, why should we elevate your regular season NFL predictions?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

here's the equation:

Cutler = this generation's Jeff George - toughness + more whining

Goat Milk

Did your pinpoint analysis project the Bulls with the best regular season record in the NBA? If not, why should we elevate your regular season NFL predictions?
    D2 I've been on this site for 3 nba seasons now. Every year I have stressed to people the regular season doesn't mean shit in the NBA. And every year people look at the records and think the favorites are the two teams with the best records. Certain coaches will do anything to win games in the reg. season. I.E. Tom Thibbedeu. Whatever, we've had too many of these discussions--all of our discussions in the past talk about futures (you remember them just as well as I do) and I won the last 2 years when MIA got to B2B finals and the Bulls flamed out.

Better luck with the Bears. I have no reg. season NFL predictions. I mentioned that there are NFL experts on this forum that will pick this analysis apart in the last three pages.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

You call writing long, rudimentary, biased drivel about how the Heat are going to win every single game pinpoint analysis?

You are one of the funnier posters on here.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    not sure what happend to my post. but was Tice an offensive coach for Minny or o cord when they had Culpepper Moss tandem?
    Tice was HC with Culpepper/Moss tandem in MIN from 2001 to 2005. Scott Linehan was the OC, he's now OC with DET.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    here's the equation:

Cutler = this generation's Jeff George - toughness + more whining
    Jay Cutler is 41-37 as a starter (17-8 last 2 seasons). Jeff George was 46-78. Cutler would have to go 5-41 to reach Jeff George territory.

Not sure I see the comparison.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PickWinnerAllDay

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Offensive line needs to be stronger.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I got big bills on the bears this year.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Packers win division but Bears get a wild card. Cutler is a GREAT fantasy sleeper this year.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    New scheme will improve it, no more suicide 7 step drops for Cutler. Cutler still has crappy footwork though, always has been his achilles heel. Get him off his spot and the Favre comes out in him.

Always have respected the Bears even If I don't like them, they'll be improved this year; just not sure about Tice calling plays.

Best move the Bears made in the offseason was firing Angelo; how that guy held his job for so long is one of the great mysteries of the sports world.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Bears are a dark horse this year... The offense is going to be sick as hell this year.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Packers win division but Bears get a wild card. Cutler is a GREAT fantasy sleeper this year.
    Some how i have managed to get Cutler the last 5 seasons. This guy was a stud for me when Marshall was a Bronco as was Cutler. Some of those long ass drives kept me in with a chance to win the championship. Alas i did not though.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Capers (GB def Coord) LOVES playing vs Cutler. Baits him into forcing throws. Capers knows he'll get a chance at 4 INTs when he plays vs Cutler.

First 1234 Last