greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Try this shit at dinner with wife and friends and see how it turns out if you think that is where it would be appropriate. You will run back here for the internet abuse instead of the dirty looks and potential man neutering you will get from dinner guest with sense.
    The fukk? Con says its better to discuss this here instead of at home eating dinner where it would be highly inappropriate, and your response is telling to do it at dinner? I thought he made it pretty clear he didn't want to do it there.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Tell Bodog or wherever you bet it that massacre's at a theater in Colorado should be no action on your 50 dollar wager....and also that your heart goes out to the victims

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Try this shit at dinner with wife and friends and see how it turns out if you think that is where it would be appropriate. You will run back here for the internet abuse instead of the dirty looks and potential man neutering you will get from dinner guest with sense.
    You just have to play it out right.

Dad: "Yeah. this world is going down the shitter. What the **** is going on in this world, people are shooting up movie theaters, it's just not right."

Gambling son: "**** yeah dad, it's messed up. I had $100 on Batman selling more than $160 million in ticket sales and I lost because of that tool"

Dad: "Son, show some respect, is everything always about your goddamn bets?"

Gambling son: "Well there was expected value. The majority of estimates before the premiere was $160 million plus easily and I was only laying -130 so it was cool."

Dad: (shakes head)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: k13

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

any player that won anything from this wager should, granted I'm talking under box offices bettors, should donate their winnings to family members of this devastating tragedy... makes me sick in my stomach.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    You just have to play it out right.

Dad: "Yeah. this world is going down the shitter. What the **** is going on in this world, people are shooting up movie theaters, it's just not right."

Gambling son: "**** yeah dad, it's messed up. I had $100 on Batman selling more than $160 million in ticket sales and I lost because of that tool"

Dad: "Son, show some respect, is everything always about your goddamn bets?"

Gambling son: "Well there was expected value. The majority of estimates before the premiere was $160 million plus easily and I was only laying -130 so it was cool."

Dad: (shakes head)
    good interpetation

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

The sick twisted fuk caused bets to lose. This is a forum where people talk about bets. Seems ok to me.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    Lol you see the posting it's about my wager...not about the brutally murdered. I would give my whole account balance to have those people back alive if I could..

Come on now.

The good Lord wanted to take these people, they are in a better place, it all happened for a reason.

Anyone that isn't related to these people and sit around to cry/complain about feeling sorry need to quit being little bitches about it...People die every day, shit happens, nothing you can do about things like this. Sure it's sad, but I haven't thought twice about it, besides when it first came out, I said "that sucks". That's about as far as I went for feeling bad about it, then I just went on living my life.

Sure it's fun to discuss the things that happened, but all they really are doing is calling the guy a psycho and trying to talk about why it happened. Nobody on here sat down and thought about the lives that were taken, so quit acting all high and mighty in this thread...

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Come on now.

The good Lord wanted to take these people, they are in a better place, it all happened for a reason.

Anyone that isn't related to these people and sit around to cry/complain about feeling sorry need to quit being little bitches about it...People die every day, shit happens, nothing you can do about things like this. Sure it's sad, but I haven't thought twice about it, besides when it first came out, I said "that sucks". That's about as far as I went for feeling bad about it, then I just went on living my life.

Something something Karma! You're a sociopath and what not! Blah blah cold hearted bastard! I shake my self righteous fist in your general direction and stuff.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I can only imagine that these guys ragging on York for this thread, their lives will not be affected whatsoever by this event that happened. Yorkhunt lost money (who cares the amount)...That's more than these people saying he's an asshole for this thread...They didn't lose anything besides 10 minutes of their day telling Yorkhunt he's a prick.

If yorkhunt bet the under on this, do you think he'd start a thread saying he's happy the shooting happened? Doubtful. So don't act like he's being a cun't by making this thread...If he made that thread if he bet the under, then sure it would be more than fair to hammer the guy on here.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

It's a betting forum and this is PT, not sure what the big issue is

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Thanks gates...don't understand why people think I condone this because of a wager I placed well before this happened...everyone here are hypocrites.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Thanks gates...don't understand why people think I condone this because of a wager I placed well before this happened...everyone here are hypocrites.
    cute

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Nobody in their right mind should condone an act like this....But nobody outside of those directly impacted sat around all weekend mourning, so there's no need to act like you really care so much online here....To be honest it didn't cross my mind once this weekend, except for when my buddy told me he snuck a pack of skittles in (like he did when he was 10) and I said apparently now a days you get shot for a lot less than that at theaters.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

The managers of that movie theatre can't be too happy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Unreal that people care about this thread being made. Thousands of people die every day. Tons of lives killed in never ending war brought on by the united states empire and its okay to talk about it same way. Dumb.

First 123