betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Why was their a baby at the Batman premiere?
    Prolly was a hugh fan.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    i dont know why he would gas bombs and AK47 "just in case" he couldnt get. think that is a rumor also but who knows people do crazy shit
    you could know it was sold out before turning up! But yeah probably nonsense....likely jus a dude pissed off with life in general

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

@Emily
    You seriously think Obama can eliminate the second amendment while taking down the most powerful lobby group doing so?
    No man, or even group has that kind of power.

Comparing the second amendment to a health care bill is comparing apples to oranges.

But thanks for playing.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    @Emily
    You seriously think Obama can eliminate the second amendment while taking down the most powerful lobby group doing so?
    No man, or even group has that kind of power.

Comparing the second amendment to a health care bill is comparing apples to oranges.

But thanks for playing.
    He can pass laws to kill Americans for no reason and you think he can't take your guns.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Like it or not Obama is going to take your guns away.
    http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...204518469.html

Too busy with this........

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

For the record, Obama has been the best president for the NRA ever, their 'he's gonna take our guns' argument is hysterical when you look at this administrations gun policy.

Also, the Aurora Police scanner is here, http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=43 pretty fascinating, they are about to enter this nutjobs apartment with no idea how booby trapped it is.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    .likely jus a dude pissed off with life in general
    The suspect, James Holmes, 24, of Aurora, was caught by police in the parking lot of the Century 16 Movie Theaters, nine miles outside Denver, after police began receiving dozens of 911 calls at 12:39 a.m. MT. Police said the man appeared to have acted alone.

Only contact with police ever was a minor traffic stop.

stevenash

He can pass laws to kill Americans for no reason and you think he can't take your guns.

Do you know how ridiculously hard it is to amend the second amendment?

Read and learn.

First way is by a two-thirds vote of the House of Representative and the Senate, with a ratification of three-fourths of the State Legislature.

There is a second way.

A convention asked by two-thirds of the State Legislature, which then later would need to be approved by three-fourths of the State Legislature.

Never happened.

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Such a sad story!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Surprised he didn't take his own life. Normally how these things end. Paris has cancelled their batman premiere. So he did get someone's attention.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Confirmed on Channel 2 news in Colorado that she died since she worked with them a year ago. Her Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/JessicaRedfield

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

It baffles me how stupid people are.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

This is horrible. My fiancée and I were at a theatre a few miles north of there. I got woken up to a bunch of texts asking me if I am still alive. Sad stuff. I think it should be harder to get a gun license. I think it should be like kick boxing. You have to go through hours and hours of training and safety practice before you can. E lethal. If you want. Gun for protection, you will go through it.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

There should be a public execution for this motherless fuckker

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Confirmed on Channel 2 news in Colorado that she died since she worked with them a year ago. Her Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/JessicaRedfield

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Colorado is a concealed carry state. So if he had a gun license, then was it legal for him to go into the theater with a concealed gun?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    sick people in the world

Another example why any sane citizen should have a carry license and some handgun training. Aside from being scum, cops are worthless in protecting you. That technology in minority report isn't real, sorry.
    Forget that. It should be illegal to take a gun into a movie theater. Period. There is nothing in the second amendment that protects the right to bring a loaded gun into a movie theater.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Not a rifle and shotgun D2. Cc permits only pertain to handguns

So his handguns would've been legal.

WvGambler

Movie theaters have the right to post a sign that guns aren't permitted. Any establishment can say "no guns allowed" and the rule must be observed regardless of permit.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Never would have happened if laws were in place where guns were banned. But sadly the right wing sickos cling to the misguided belief that a 200 year old piece of garbage is they way our country should be run today.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Not a rifle and shotgun D2. Cc permits only pertain to handguns

So his handguns would've been legal.
    Thanks for the info. In any case, it's ridiculous. How can it not be illegal to carry a concealed handgun into a packed movie theater? Insane.

I favor licensed people being allowed to have licensed weapons in their home, and possibly vehicle. Beyond that, no. 2nd amendment at best says right to bear arms. Doesn't mean you can take them wherever you want whenever you want. Can you imagine in a concealed carry state if everyone exercised their rights and was packing everywhere they went all the time? Nuts.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Movie theaters have the right to post a sign that guns aren't permitted. Any establishment can say "no guns allowed" and the rule must be observed regardless of permit.
    Good to know. Makes sense. We're probably going to need to go through metal detectors at theaters now. Ugh.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

What a sick animal.

WvGambler

I am a concealed carry holder. I have a gun on me at all times, mainly because of my job duties and past job duties. I won't argue with you guys who disagree with it, because there are pros and obvious cons.

My only concern is that if guns were outlawed, it would mean that only criminals with bad intent would have guns. This scumbag would have been armed regardless of the law. He wouldn't have NOT murdered people because the law wouldn't let him carry a gun.

It's just so sad that this could happen, and that there were kids involved....anyone involved for that matter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dudekid, Goat Milk, and JohnGalt2341

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I am a concealed carry holder. I have a gun on me at all times, mainly because of my job duties and past job duties. I won't argue with you guys who disagree with it, because there are pros and obvious cons.

My only concern is that if guns were outlawed, it would mean that only criminals with bad intent would have guns. This scumbag would have been armed regardless of the law. He wouldn't have NOT murdered people because the law wouldn't let him carry a gun.

It's just so sad that this could happen, and that there were kids involved....anyone involved for that matter.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

These theaters are "gun free zones"....I don't understand how this happened.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

murder should be illegal.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I carry a very small gun (.380 LCP), outside Federal establishments and people's private homes I'll take my chances (if there is no establishment which is pro-2A to go to instead).....stories like this reaffirm that type of decision making.

stevenash

Never would have happened if laws were in place where guns were banned. But sadly the right wing sickos cling to the misguided belief that a 200 year old piece of garbage is they way our country should be run today.
    The 18th amendment was ratified in 1919 banning the manufacturing of alcohol. Also made it illegal to traffic it, transport it.....
    How'd that work out?
    I'll tell you how that worked out, legit breweries were out of business, the mob made out like bandits though.
    Dumb idea.

Same applies to banning guns. You ban guns, you can still very easily get one.
    Not only that, somebody with bad intentions that doesn't think laws apply to him, just broke down your front door with an illegal gun.
    You, being the upholding citizen that adheres to the new law that all Americans don't have the right to bear any arms, quake there helplessly as the gunman rapes your wife, robs your house clean out.

You really think that if Obama outlaws all guns, incidents similar to what happened last night would never happen again?

This time, think before you answer.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    I carry a very small gun (.380 LCP), outside Federal establishments and people's private homes I'll take my chances (if there is no establishment which is pro-2A to go to instead).....stories like this reaffirm that type of decision making.
    I own the same gun, keep it in my car. Carry an LCR .357 or a Kimber .45.

I usually don't conceal though. Right on the hip for the world to see.

Brock Landers

Every little while we get crazy motherfukkers like this pop up

John Wayne Gacy
    Jeff Dahmer
    Timmy McVeigh
    Bin Laden

the list is endless

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Forget that. It should be illegal to take a gun into a movie theater. Period. There is nothing in the second amendment that protects the right to bring a loaded gun into a movie theater.

This guy busted into the theatre through the emergency exit down toward the front. Its not like he was standing in line buying popcorn and candy while wearing riot gear and a bullet proof vest.

Guns have nothing to do with this story. Do you honestly think some sick fukk who outfits themselves with riot gear and a gas mask would rethink their decision to kill innocent women and children because they are concerned about violating a gun law??

Drugs are illegal. Has that stopped many scumbags from obtaining them?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I'm not against people having guns, I'm against the wrong people having guns. You shouldn't be able to go to a gun show and be able to buy one without a background check. That's a big loophole.

WvGambler

One of the injured is a 3 month old. Can't even begin to express the stupidity throughout that entire situation.

A 90 day old baby at a midnight showing of Batman. Christ almighty

Brock Landers

what was with him tear gassing the audience???

This shit was planned out pretty well

i hope he rots in hell for this

First 12345 ... Last