muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ok so they got a low interest loan to
    develope some shit. Nice try.
    And who provided that loan? Who paid for Cash for Clunkers?

You're the a$sclown that signs off with "FACT"

Ford ran their business properly and didn't take a dime of tax payer money.
    There's no "try" here - just an actual fact, goof And, like so many trolls, you'll either wait and hope for someone to rescue you, or just obfuscate and refuse to admit you were wrong.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

dwight got buried once again ! just like the last 100 times he tried to pulled a fast one with

" Ford did not get a bail out ".

won't be surprised if he pulls the same stunt again.

dude never learns.

Last edited by Shafted69; 07-04-12 at 01:03 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    And who provided that loan? Who paid for Cash for Clunkers?

You're the a$sclown that signs off with "FACT"

There's no "try" here - just an actual fact, goof And, like so many trolls, you'll either wait and hope for someone to rescue you, or just obfuscate and refuse to admit you were wrong.
    typical reply from you, filled with lies and spin.
    fact: I do admit when I am wrong. you lied.
    Fact. You liberals always do the same thing. GM gets 50 or 60 Billion (i forget the amount) bailout to stay in business because of years of mismanagement and you want to compare that with a low interest loan to develop a fuel system or something. Just like blaming Bush because he spent to much when someone criticizes Obama for over spending. Geez can you be any less transparent and unoriginal?

fact: http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-04-12 at 01:06 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    dwight got buried once again ! just like the last 100 times he tried to pulled a fast one with

" Ford did not get a bail out ".

won't be surprised if he pulls the same stunt again

and he will be buried again. dude never learns.

shaftey, you haven't had an original thought in years. I feel sorry for you.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Geez can you be any less transparent and unoriginal?
    YOU said Ford did not receive a dime of taxpayer money because they know how to run a business.

I pointed out (with 2 examples, both containing links) that they did receive taxpayers money.

Now you want to compare how much GM got vs. how much Ford got.

Admit you're wrong. You want to move on to comparing costs to differing companies, or health care etc - fine. But until you do, this thread is about your lies.

FORD CEO
    Mulally, Dec. 5, 2008: In addition to our plan, we are also here today to request support for the industry. In the near-term, Ford does not require access to a government bridge loan. However, we request a credit line of $9 billion as a critical backstop or safeguard against worsening conditions as we drive transformational change in our company.
    Last edited by muldoon; 07-04-12 at 01:09 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69, and Thor4140

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

dwight the faux noos parrot who keeps reciting debunked right wing walking talking points over &

over again.

i don't feel sorry for you at all.

carry on dwigtard. generate those page views ya fukkin troll.

DwightShrute

dwight the faux noos parrot who keeps reciting debunked right wing walking talking points over &

over again.

Shaftey, get back to the drive-thru window, people are waiting. Troll? lol. It's like taking to Forest Gump's dumber brother.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

over again.

On another site a guy called Judge Roberts a genius saying Roberts handed the election to Romney. We pointed out to him that this healthcare plan was a lot like Romneys so how is what he said possible. Im starting to think these Fox News watching gullible nitwits don't even know Romney passed a health care bill in Mass. At what point after being humiliated over and over again these clowns start to question their news sources? This handjob Dwight had no idea Ford benefited from tax payer money because Fox and nitwit neo-con radio never told him that. If i would not know any of this i would start questioning my news source. These jack asses just roll out the next bullshit story they are fed, get embarrassed and go onto the next. Wash, rinse , and repeat.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    On another site a guy called Judge Roberts a genius saying Roberts handed the election to Romney. We pointed out to him that this healthcare plan was a lot like Romneys so how is what he said possible. Im starting to think these Fox News watching gullible nitwits don't even know Romney passed a health care bill in Mass. At what point after being humiliated over and over again these clowns start to question their news sources? This handjob Dwight had no idea Ford benefited from tax payer money because Fox and nitwit neo-con radio never told him that. If i would not know any of this i would start questioning my news source. These jack asses just roll out the next bullshit story they are fed, get embarrassed and go onto the next. Wash, rinse , and repeat.
    thor you are a typical liberal that can only insult and make long winded pointless posts with the delusion that the more you type the more you know. I never seen anyone say so much and say so little at the same time. You promised that you would not talk to me because of your ad hominem ways but instead you do it via another poster's posts. This makes you a coward as well as a liar. Piss off!

First 12