Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Obama is teflon....respect a pimp
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll, and wikkidinsane

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

I guess I won at Intrade. Had it shorted at 76.5% avg.

Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everything Im reading is saying the mandate got struck down, am I missing something?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

get ready for higher taxes americanos.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2011 View Post
    Everything Im reading is saying the mandate got struck down, am I missing something?
    Mandate upheld----as a tax. They can't have the Commerce Clause.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Intrade= wrong. White house wins 6-3. Law stands. Not mandated, but can tax you more. In congress' hands now.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

They should just tax, and give everyone basic healthcare, and if u want to buy extra health care u can. if you get really really sick and need treatment and arent covered then the government can get the money back through your estate or income tax or garnish pay.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The media plays you guys like puppets............

Hawkeye2011

All I know is I have about 10 Obama huggers on my facebook with no jobs, food stamps, and medicaid that are saying this is the greatest day in American history. As I sit here and work for their benefits

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

All companies should stop paying their employees' healthcare. Bankrupt the system.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

All I know is I have about 10 Obama huggers on my facebook with no jobs, food stamps, and medicaid that are saying this is the greatest day in American history. As I sit here and work for their benefits
    I have no job, no health insurance and think this is a terrible day. I'll never take a hand out in my life when I'm fully capable of getting off my lazy ass and getting a job and insurance. I just hope this helps Romney win.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    All companies should stop paying their employees' healthcare. Bankrupt the system.
    yeah, because companies want to lose all their talented employees.......

Hawkeye2011

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I have no job, no health insurance and think this is a terrible day. I'll never take a hand out in my life when I'm fully capable of getting off my lazy ass and getting a job and insurance. I just hope this helps Romney win.
    And you sir, I respect for that. I have nothing against people with no job, everyone goes through some rough times. But its people that live off the system and are too ignorant and lazy to see otherwise because they get there $200 a month in food stamps

PAULYPOKER

It is a great day for the Elite,taking their plan one giant step to end sovereignty further,they can now see the finish line...
    Points Awarded:

Darkside Magick gave PAULYPOKER 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Love it. Watching Fox news take on this. They are basically calling Roberts a traitor. Even if he voted the other way,
    it still would've been 5-4. Fcking morons.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

Stock market tanking.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

And what happens if you get struck by lightning (figure of speech) today and end up in the hospital for a month with a 500k tab? Are you going to (a) refuse treatment and die, (b) pay your entire bill or (c) freeload off the system?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Stock market tanking.
    Market was already down before the decision announced. Thoroughly unrelated.

Hawkeye2011

Stock market tanking.
    My stocks are down 5% since it got announced

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

Not true now - you are gonna get taxed 1% of your income if you don't have insurance. I actually knew nothing about this so started reading about it this morning - there are some good things in there (this coming from staunch republican) - what is it that people don't like about it other than it forces you to buy insurance?

I was just told a story last night - my sister is a teacher - makes 35k - her kid fell and had a cut on his face near his eye and broke his arm - the trip to the hospital (she has insurance) cost her almost a grand after it was all said and done. Her neighbor lives on welfare and doesn't have insurance, her neighbors daughter had a hand that was hurting - took her to the ER, had x-rays done, full work-up - turns out it was a bruised hand - didn't cost a dime cause she has no insurance. Why is it fair that the teacher who has insurance pays $1k when the person w/o doesn't pay a dime? Really changed my view on a few things........

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

My stocks are down 5% since it got announced
    Did you check them before anouncement? Dow was down 1% pre-announcement, now about 1.25%. Non-issue for the market.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

KEEP ON printin MONAY FOLKS!

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And what happens if you get struck by lightning (figure of speech) today and end up in the hospital for a month with a 500k tab? Are you going to (a) refuse treatment and die, (b) pay your entire bill or (c) freeload off the system?
    Parlay time for Cuse!

Actually I'm guessing Cuse will tell the docs "fuk it, let me die--that's how I roll".

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    It is a great day for the Elite,taking their plan one giant step to end sovereignty further,they can now see the finish line...
    Stock market tanking.
    “In a small Swiss city sits an international organization so obscure and secretive....Control of the institution, the Bank for International Settlements, lies with some of the world's most powerful and least visible men: the heads of 32 central banks, officials able to shift billions of dollars and alter the course of economies at the stroke of a pen.”
    - Keith Bradsher of the New York Times, August 5, 1995

In other words: These few men can make the stock market crash or rise at will................

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If you ain't thought about leaving America before..here is hour push.....obama get SELECTED for second term

Hawkeye2011

Did you check them before anouncement? Dow was down 1% pre-announcement, now about 1.25%. Non-issue for the market.
    Yea I have been following all morning, they are tanking since announcement

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Bend over boys, we're fukked.

Fukk our government

Cuse0323

I'll go with B because I'm completely capable of getting a job and health insurance but I'm a lazy bum, I had a job with the great insurance and quit. It's on me, not the government.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea I have been following all morning, they are tanking since announcement
    Dow at its peak was 12,538 then 12,462 at the low. So at the most it's fallen 100 points. That's about 0.8%. If you think that's tanking then you haven't been watching the markets much.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Parlay time for Cuse!

Actually I'm guessing Cuse will tell the docs "fuk it, let me die--that's how I roll".
    If this is how our country continues that would be my answer.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll go with B because I'm completely capable of getting a job and health insurance but I'm a lazy bum, I had a job with the great insurance and quit. It's on me, not the government.
    So then I take it you have 500k in the bank ready to pay? If not, how are you going to pay your bill if you don't have the funds and your injury leaves you unable to work? I'll wait for your answer.

It's total BS that someone like you (or even someone who could afford to pay some) can just go uninsured knowing that you'll be treated when necessary even though you'd never be able to foot the tab. Freeloader.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    If you ain't thought about leaving America before..here is hour push.....obama get SELECTED for second term
    Leaving America will not help,there is no safe place on Earth to hide from the Elites endless reign of power......

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

How in the world does the ACA give you a handout? The main thing it did was prevent insurance companies from discriminating against people with pre-existing conditions, and forcing free-loaders to pay their fair share. Not sure how anyone will get a handout.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    How in the world does the ACA give you a handout? The main thing it did was prevent insurance companies from discriminating against people with pre-existing conditions, and forcing free-loaders to pay their fair share. Not sure how anyone will get a handout.
    No kidding. Cuse just wants to be a lazy freeloader. He knows if he gets hurt the hospital can't refuse treatment and then he can just not pay or declare bankruptcy.

First 12345 ... Last