Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Leaving America will not help,there is no safe place on Earth to hide from the Elites endless reign of power......
    Now you giving them(whoever they are) too much credit.....they work on fear.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So then I take it you have 500k in the bank ready to pay? If not, how are you going to pay your bill if you don't have the funds and your injury leaves you unable to work? I'll wait for your answer.

It's total BS that someone like you (or even someone who could afford to pay some) can just go uninsured knowing that you'll be treated when necessary even though you'd never be able to foot the tab. Freeloader.
    You didn't wait for my answer, had to add another paragraph. In this unlikely hypothetical situation I would pay my bill or rather they kill me then be another burden on the system. I don't have the money for a 500K bill, but I have the ability right now to get a job that supplies insurance, which more businesses would be able to do without Obamacare. There are people who deserve the benefits of the government who don't get it for sure, because of those who use the system.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Mandate upheld----as a tax. They can't have the Commerce Clause.
    This

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    They should just tax, and give everyone basic healthcare, and if u want to buy extra health care u can. if you get really really sick and need treatment and arent covered then the government can get the money back through your estate or income tax or garnish pay.
    So you're ok with tyranny????

Cuse0323

No kidding. Cuse just wants to be a lazy freeloader. He knows if he gets hurt the hospital can't refuse treatment and then he can just not pay or declare bankruptcy.
    You are getting the wrong read on me completely.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You didn't wait for my answer, had to add another paragraph. In this unlikely hypothetical situation I would pay my bill or rather they kill me then be another burden on the system. I don't have the money for a 500K bill, but I have the ability right now to get a job that supplies insurance, which more businesses would be able to do without Obamacare. There are people who deserve the benefits of the government who don't get it for sure, because of those who use the system.
    The ACA gives larger tax breaks for businesses providing insurance.

How exactly is this making it harder for businesses to provide insurance?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

If Republicans sit back and think about it, the mandate is really about people taking responsibility to pay for their own health care instead if being freeloaders. This is traditionally a Republican ideal of personal responsibility. The mandate was long a traditional Republican idea.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

its back to god, gays & guns for the GOP.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post

Now you giving them(whoever they are) too much credit.....they work on fear.
    Yes but not on my fear because I have none, I'm talking about 96%+ of the world who is in the dark comparable to the stone age as far as understanding how their governments truly operate......

Hell, just look at the lack of understanding in this thread alone...........

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

69 , this will energize an already energetic GOP base - Also , it appears there will be a middle class tax increase now

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Totally disingenuous. If this happens you could easily be treated and incur your bill before you even had a chance to say 'let me die', which you know damn you you would not say. You would be a burden on the system. You said that you would choose (b) - pay your bill - even though you damn well know you couldn't. False disingenuous bravado. Now (or soon) people like this won't so easily be able to freeload of the system - that is, play a game of chance that they can't lose. If you can afford to pay in, then you ought to pay in some for insurance, then you should do that before you get sick, incur a huge bill and declare bankruptcy. This is a win for personal responsibility.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    its back to god, gays & guns for the GOP.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    69 , this will energize an already energetic GOP base - Also , it appears there will be a middle class tax increase now
    Tax increase? How? This will provide tax breaks to most small businesses.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Tax increase? How? This will provide tax breaks to most small businesses.
    It's only a tax increase for those who lack personal responsibility and were hoping to continue to freeload the health care system.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post

Tax increase? How?

The mandate is a tax - or so I'm being told by the MSM

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Yes but not on my fear because I have none, I'm talking about 96%+ of the world who is in the dark comparable to the stone age as far as understanding how their governments truly operate......

Hell, just look at the lack of understanding in this thread alone...........
    So true...degenerate loser gamblers on a forum talking about things they really don't know about...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    The mandate is a tax - or so I'm being told by the MSM
    Yes, it raises taxes on people that can afford healthcare but choose not to buy it. It also cuts taxes for businesses that provide their employees with healthcare.

In the end the tax breaks far outweigh the taxes levied on the freeloaders. Seriously, how many people do you know that can afford health insurance just choose not to buy it?

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The government does not have the right to mandate what goods or services we must purchase.
    LOL

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Today begins the process of rebuilding America.

The next step is evicting those idiots squatting in the White House.

It'll all be better in about 5 months or so.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Stocks Tumble After Health-Care Ruling

Stocks extended their losses Thursday, wiping out all of the previous session's gains, amid skepticism that European leaders would be able to form a solution to tackle the ongoing debt crisis and following the Supreme Court’s ruling on the health-care bill.The Supreme Court upheld the individual health insurance requirementin President Obama's health-care law, a victory for Democrats and Obama. (Read More: What Is the Health Insurance Mandate?) Obama is scheduled to deliver a statement at 12:15 pm ET.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Guns and DRILL BABY DRILL!!!!!

Cuse0323

Totally disingenuous. If this happens you could easily be treated and incur your bill before you even had a chance to say 'let me die', which you know damn you you would not say. You would be a burden on the system. You said that you would choose (b) - pay your bill - even though you damn well know you couldn't. False disingenuous bravado. Now (or soon) people like this won't so easily be able to freeload of the system - that is, play a game of chance that they can't lose. If you can afford to pay in, then you ought to pay in some for insurance, then you should do that before you get sick, incur a huge bill and declare bankruptcy. This is a win for personal responsibility.
    All I'll say is I've never freeloaded the system, I've been hospitalized many times and paid my bills with my own money. I'm all for personal responsibility. It's like arguing with a brick wall when arguing politics, you're not changing my mind, not changing yours. I'm not even a Republican.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post

So true...degenerate loser gamblers on a forum talking about things they really don't know about...
    Truth is always ignored by the fearful,you and I might as well be talking in Hebrew as far as these people comprehend.....

Cuse0323

Truth is always ignored by the fearful,you and I might as well be talking in Hebrew as far as these people comprehend.....
    The man who tucks his dick under his ass talking politics. Love it.

Emily_Haines

All you GOP clowns said this was going to be easily defeated. Now you can go back to posting the latest polling data showing Romney is going to win.

PAULYPOKER

The man who tucks his dick under his ass talking politics. Love it.
    Your ignorance is bliss..............

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

The problem is now everyone who buys insurance will see an increase in premiums. Go drink all the Kool Aid until you get diabetes and eat pork until you need angioplasty because its all on the middle class to pay for it now.

Cuse0323

Your ignorance is bliss..............
    I don't feel it yet, hopefully the bliss comes soon.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

GOP crushed today.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    GOP crushed today.
    100 years of democratic leadership

the GOP has been shown the door

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Gulch View Post
    The problem is now everyone who buys insurance will see an increase in premiums. Go drink all the Kool Aid until you get diabetes and eat pork until you need angioplasty because its all on the middle class to pay for it now.

The Coming Collapse of the Middle Class

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

"a holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the Crown."

General Cornwallis surrender speech to George Washington

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Im willing to pay my share of taxes for this. I wonder how much though. This will end up saivng the U.S.A. lots of money int he long run. Good win Obama

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

It's only a tax increase for those who lack personal responsibility and were hoping to continue to freeload the health care system.

Haha true dat. I am willing to pay!

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

FFS, tax churches already.

First 123456 ... Last