PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Based on the comments from Heat rooster suckers and Bulls haters in this thread, everyone forgot just how close those 4 Heat wins were last year.

The funny thing is, Rose drains that shot in game 4 and Bulls probably win the series. Short, short memories.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4687

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Heat had all the bounces. Boston was gassed. Pacers had no clue how to put heat away when they were for the taking. Knicks were a joke and okc had no experience.
    Heat. First team in history to win NBA title after trailing in 3 straight series.

Yeah, Heat got all the bounces.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lol come on goat lebron proved he couldn't win by himself now you"re saying he or wade would have beat bulls by himself.

Hey onlooker we could go on forever but don't forget I attack lebron as much or less than you defend him. Anytime a thread popped up about him you were there like his personal agaent slash lawyer.
    The bulls are not built for the playoffs. You need stars to win. Rose is way too young and holds the ball the whole time just like Iverson did. They need a legit star to compete with MIA, as in a Dwight Howard, or a Kevin Garnett (that may even be stretching it).

It was obvious that something with James was different this year than it was last year and all those years he lost to BOS. James alone without Wade and Bosh would have beaten a completely healthy Bulls team 100%. Not the Thunder, or Celtics.

I said two years ago on this site that they won't win anything for at least 5 years while MIA becomes a dynasty. We'll see who's right a few years from now.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Heat. First team in history to win NBA title after trailing in 3 straight series.

Yeah, Heat got all the bounces.
    There were some blatant missed calls late in games in the Boston series and the Thunder series and all of them went in Miami's favor. How can you argue with that?

PickWinnerAllDay

Rondo gets his head hacked off on a lay up attempt at the end of a game against Heat, no call, score on the other end and Heat wrap the game up and win in 7?

Imagine the officials weren't incompetent and actually noticed a Heat player hacking Rondo in the head? Series might end game 5. If you can't see a blow to the head, what the fukk can you see?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Based on the comments from Heat rooster suckers and Bulls haters in this thread, everyone forgot just how close those 4 Heat wins were last year.

The funny thing is, Rose drains that shot in game 4 and Bulls probably win the series. Short, short memories.
    Bulls will never beat the Heat with that roster. Never. They will never see the finals as long as Lebron and Wade are together. You can count on that. That was the 1st yr mia stars were together, they played a horrible series (dwayne wade had the worst playoff series of his career that year), bulls played their best, and they lost in 5.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bulls will never beat the Heat with that roster. Never. They will never see the finals as long as Lebron and Wade are together. You can count on that. That was the 1st yr mia stars were together, they played a horrible series (dwayne wade had the worst playoff series of his career that year), bulls played their best, and they lost in 5.
    Yes, yes... the Heat are an unstoppable force... even though they likely lose the series 4-1 to Boston if the officials don't miss that clear blatant hack on Rondo's head...

PickWinnerAllDay

haha, sorry troll, you're going on ignore.

Bulls played their worst 4 games of the year and all 4 of them were close heading to the 4th quarter. They played their best? LOL, have fun on ignore you dipshit fukk.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Heat had all the bounces. Boston was gassed. Pacers had no clue how to put heat away when they were for the taking. Knicks were a joke and okc had no experience.
    That's the Heats' fault that their opponents had problems? We could say the same things about the Patriots. If its not spygate, tuck rule, TO's broken leg, or lucking up and playing Jake Delhomme, the Patriots could be ringless too.

Goat Milk

Yes, yes... the Heat are an unstoppable force... even though they likely lose the series 4-1 to Boston if the officials don't miss that clear blatant hack on Rondo's head...
    LOL yeah and Dallas loses the championship down 15 with 5 min to go 88-73, if Dirk doesn't completely unleash like no one has in NBA history in the finals. MIA is up 2-0 at that point and they win the finals, and repeat this year.

Oh wait, that never happened. Dallas won. Because that's basketball. Deal with it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Most playoff games are close. Especially in Conference Finals. So whats your point Bulls rooster sucker?

By the way, no Bulls hater here. I actually cheered for them in the 80's and 90's. Jordan fan.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

There were some blatant missed calls late in games in the Boston series and the Thunder series and all of them went in Miami's favor. How can you argue with that?
    Rondo gets his head hacked off on a lay up attempt at the end of a game against Heat, no call, score on the other end and Heat wrap the game up and win in 7?

Imagine the officials weren't incompetent and actually noticed a Heat player hacking Rondo in the head? Series might end game 5. If you can't see a blow to the head, what the fukk can you see?
    Pulling the ref card now huh? Unreal.

Goat Milk

haha, sorry troll, you're going on ignore.

Bulls played their worst 4 games of the year and all 4 of them were close heading to the 4th quarter. They played their best? LOL, have fun on ignore you dipshit fukk.
    Thanks. I'm a legend on this NBA forum. Picking champions 2 out of last 3 years before season started. This is your 5th user name. Get silenced.

PickWinnerAllDay

Most playoff games are close. Especially in Conference Finals. So whats your point Bulls rooster sucker?

By the way, no Bulls hater here. I actually cheered for them in the 80's and 90's. Jordan fan.
    Okay... there were 3 games in that series where the Bulls shot 25% from 3.

Their norm for the season was a much, much higher percentage. They weren't missing guarded forced 3's either. They were missing wide open shots. If they hit their 3's at a percentage consistent for them for the year, they win a couple of those 4 very close games. That is my only point.

To suggest they aren't capable of beating the Heat is dumb. They beat themselves by missing shots they normally make.

PickWinnerAllDay

Thanks. I'm a legend on this NBA forum. Picking champions 2 out of last 3 years before season started. This is your 5th user name. Get silenced.
    Sorry asswipe dipshit fukk. You're a moron. Other posters have pointed it out in this very thread. Bulls played their best even though they shot well below their percentages from the field and well below their percentages from 3, and well below their percentages at the line??

hHHAHHAHHAHHAHAH, dipshit fukk just got owned.

Goat Milk

Hey guys if Karl Malone never put up that nasty fadeaway in gm 5 against the bulls with 30 secs left, and Jordan wouldn't have hit that lucky 3 for the win, then Utah would have won game 5 and then closed the series out.

PickWinnerAllDay

DURRRRRR I'm Goat Milk, I say the Bulls played their best 4 games of the year even though they shot well below their season averages from the field, from 3, and from the free throw line. LOL, and they also turned it over well above average

DURRRRRR

PickWinnerAllDay

DURRRRRRRRRRR I'm GOAT Milk DURRRRRR

best bulls played all year even though every statistic says its the worst they've played all year

DURRRRRR

PickWinnerAllDay

Goat MIlk fukkin buried, don't come back to this thread guy.

Goat Milk

Sorry asswipe dipshit fukk. You're a moron. Other posters have pointed it out in this very thread. Bulls played their best even though they shot well below their percentages from the field and well below their percentages from 3, and well below their percentages at the line??

hHHAHHAHHAHHAHAH, dipshit fukk just got owned.
    Bulls perimeter shooters (Deng, Rose, Bogan, Brewer, Korver) spent all their energy guarding James and Wade for a best of 7 game series for pretty much 45 min a game.

And you're wondering why they were missing 3's? It's called losing the lift in your legs, not being able to elevate. Why do you think Sefalosha missed every shot in the finals? Because he had to guard James and Wade the whole time he was in.

Thanks. Understand basketball.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

To suggest they aren't capable of beating the Heat is dumb. They beat themselves by missing shots they normally make.
    I'm not saying they can't, just haven't proved they can in the playoffs. Just defending the fact that you think the Heat should have a asterisk because Rose was hurt. That to me is saying the Bulls would of knocked off the Heat. We will never know, but to degrade the 2012 championship is a joke, for anything. Heat won it fair and square. Deal with it.

PickWinnerAllDay

Goat Milk, after getting buried, please don't come back to the thread and try to scrape the dirt off your head. It is embarrassing.

Goat Milk

The post written above shall be nominated. That's real basketball knowledge. Keep looking at your box scores. I play the game.

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm not saying they can't, just haven't proved they can in the playoffs. Just defending the fact that you think the Heat should have a asterisk because Rose was hurt. That to me is saying the Bulls would of knocked off the Heat. We will never know, but to degrade the 2012 championship is a joke, for anything. Heat won it fair and square. Deal with it.
    Read my first post. I thought this thread was going to mention Rose. I never said it was a valid point. I do think that the Bulls give Miami a heavier punch than OKC. I have a distinct feeling that the Heat weren't ready to play Boston and figured it'd be a cake walk after going 0-2 and that is why that series was so close.

PickWinnerAllDay

The post written above shall be nominated. That's real basketball knowledge. Keep looking at your box scores. I play the game.
    You're an absolute dipshit that shouldn't even be allowed to breathe if you really think the Bulls played their best basketball of the year against Miami. Now kindly go fukk yourself.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

You bet I will click on a thread with Lebron in the title.

Because all the hate threads are overboard. Lots of them to go into and show how stupid it was. Not my fault there are so many of them.

Your always in there looking for me though.
    Poor defense. You usually quoted me first. Go back and look. Give it up pal lebron is 28 and looks like a 50 year old grandfather. Anyone defending him is in the minority just like james will always be with nba titles compared to the other comparable stars.

PickWinnerAllDay

And no one gives a shit that you play in a church league you dipshit fukk. You obviously don't understand the game if you think the Bulls played even 1/10th near their best in that Heat series.

Goat Milk

You're an absolute dipshit that shouldn't even be allowed to breathe if you really think the Bulls played their best basketball of the year against Miami. Now kindly go fukk yourself.
    Exactly. You don't understand the idea of losing the lift in your legs which affects your 3 ball and your free throws, from having to guard two of strongest fastest perimeter players in the game for a best of 7 series. That knowledge is reserved for those that play and watch the game consistently. You need to go on Numbers Never Lie. You can't win this argument.

PickWinnerAllDay

Exactly. You don't understand the idea of losing the lift in your legs which affects your 3 ball and your free throws, from having to guard two of strongest fastest perimeter players in the game for a best of 7 series. That knowledge is reserved for those that play and watch the game consistently. You need to go on Numbers Never Lie. You can't win this argument.
    Sorry buddy. The Bulls can make those shots that they missed and it had far more to do with their inexperience than tired legs. Now go fukk yourself pal. You've been buried here.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

lebron winning the championship is the best thing that could have possible happened to internet sports forums that rely on ad revenue.

right know there would only be baseball to talk about. this will get things over until training camp.

PickWinnerAllDay

Goat Cheese,

In Game 2 Korver played 18 minutes. Certainly not enough to be exhausted, and shot 1-5 from 3.

I remember all 4 misses. All of them painfully open. Keep telling me he was tired. The reality is that he choked.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Poor defense. You usually quoted me first. Go back and look. Give it up pal lebron is 28 and looks like a 50 year old grandfather. Anyone defending him is in the minority just like james will always be with nba titles compared to the other comparable stars.
    Your something else.

Goat Milk

Sorry buddy. The Bulls can make those shots that they missed and it had far more to do with their inexperience than tired legs. Now go fukk yourself pal. You've been buried here.
    Make sure you're back here in 3 years to tip your hat to me when my prediction I said 2 years ago will materialize: Bulls will not make it to the NBA finals for at least 5 years. 2 years down, 3 to go.

PickWinnerAllDay

Luol Deng played 45 minutes guarding Lebron James in game 1: 4-6 from 3
    Luol Deng played 46 minutes guarding Lebron James in game 2: 1-7 from 3

That damn extra minute.

Bulls choked in games 2-5. All winnable if they hit the shots they normally make. Period. You can blame it on tired legs if you want, they weren't tired. Bulls were probably the most conditioned team in the league last year.

PickWinnerAllDay

Make sure you're back here in 3 years to tip your hat to me when my prediction I said 2 years ago will materialize: Bulls will not make it to the NBA finals for at least 5 years. 2 years down, 3 to go.
    No one gives a shit about your prediction pal. I'm sure you forecasted that the most important 3 players for the Bulls this year would go down in the playoffs or be playing with a torn tendon, right?

Yep. Miss Cleo's fukkin lover I guess.

First 12345 Last