Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Luol Deng played 45 minutes guarding Lebron James in game 1: 4-6 from 3
    Luol Deng played 46 minutes guarding Lebron James in game 2: 1-7 from 3

That damn extra minute.

Bulls choked in games 2-5. All winnable if they hit the shots they normally make. Period. You can blame it on tired legs if you want, they weren't tired. Bulls were probably the most conditioned team in the league last year.
    Deng missed all his shots in the 4th quarter of most of the games. As the series progresses, and you're asked to guard James, the most physical player in basketball, 1 on 1, that takes the lift completely out of your legs. They didn't choke, they just didn't have the talent. Get over it. The Bulls don't have the roster to win an NBA title.

Miami was just getting warmed up too. Notice how different everything was this year for them after 1 complete year together. They have 2 of the top 5 players in the league as far as I'm concerned and Rose is the only superstar on the Bulls and that's not enough in today's star-driven league.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Deng missed all his shots in the 4th quarter of most of the games. As the series progresses, and you're asked to guard James, the most physical player in basketball, 1 on 1, that takes the lift completely out of your legs. They didn't choke, they just didn't have the talent. Get over it. The Bulls don't have the roster to win an NBA title.

Miami was just getting warmed up too. Notice how different everything was this year for them after 1 complete year together. They have 2 of the top 5 players in the league as far as I'm concerned and Rose is the only superstar on the Bulls and that's not enough in today's star-driven league.
    Just realize this... I can pin point 2-3 shots in that Bulls/Heat series that rimmed out, and if those shots had gone in, Bulls probably win the series...

When I can do that legitimately, the fact is, the series was close as shit. You may even be right about the Bulls' having tired legs, but it isn't even something that isn't fixable. It isn't even something that couldn't have not mattered... tired legs or not, some of the shots were in and rimmed out. You can hit shots with tired legs. Deng obviously did it in game 1.

If you are talking about the Bulls needing another piece to be a better team, obviously, they do. But the Bulls could have taken down the heat last year, it wasn't a mis-match as some people try to portray it.

PickWinnerAllDay

Moving on though, Rose will need to be healthy before we can ever see another Bulls/Heat battle that means shit. So hopefully he's playing by February and in playoff form by April. Long shot, but hopefully.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Your something else.

Thread has been hijacked. We can carry on next season pal.

Username9999
    Username9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    haters will always find something to complain or bitch about..

shut up and watch a master at work

heat could win in a 100 game season and people will say something to get attention
    I think even in a College playoff format. HEAT would run off with the wins. No WEST/EAST come playoff.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guy, we just need to face the reality, that the Heat are an unbeatable force. Even though they lose 4-1 to Boston if the officials are competent, they are still unbeatable.

Username9999
    Username9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just realize this... I can pin point 2-3 shots in that Bulls/Heat series that rimmed out, and if those shots had gone in, Bulls probably win the series...

When I can do that legitimately, the fact is, the series was close as shit. You may even be right about the Bulls' having tired legs, but it isn't even something that isn't fixable. It isn't even something that couldn't have not mattered... tired legs or not, some of the shots were in and rimmed out. You can hit shots with tired legs. Deng obviously did it in game 1.

If you are talking about the Bulls needing another piece to be a better team, obviously, they do. But the Bulls could have taken down the heat last year, it wasn't a mis-match as some people try to portray it.

And the Patrick Ewing would of won all the rings jordan if Jordan was never born. Along with KING never getting injured. #wILLneverBEwrittenINhistory

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. It has spun out of control.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Guy, we just need to face the reality, that the Heat are an unbeatable force. Even though they lose 4-1 to Boston if the officials are competent, they are still unbeatable.
    I'm not saying they are a unbeatable force. They fuking lost last year. So stop with this type of crap. Also stop with the officiating card.

Let the next 5 or 6 years play out and see what happens. I agree, Rose needs to come back healthy. No need to rush him back, and fuk up the Bulls chances in the coming years. I want him back playing at a high level, I enjoy his game.

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm not saying they are a unbeatable force. They fuking lost last year. So stop with this type of crap. Also stop with the officiating card.

Let the next 5 or 6 years play out and see what happens. I agree, Rose needs to come back healthy. No need to rush him back, and fuk up the Bulls chances in the coming years. I want him back playing at a high level, I enjoy his game.

I think even the Heat, if pressured into honesty, would admit the title meant a bit less to them since they didn't go through the best in the East to get it. But oh well, the season is over.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think even the Heat, if pressured into honesty, would admit the title meant a bit less to them since they didn't go through the best in the East to get it. But oh well, the season is over.
    i dont agree with that, they beat whoever was in front of them
    plus this is the first title for many in the heat so they dont feel bad at all
    every1 wants the easiest road through the playoffs, not the toughest,
    that is 100% true

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

the bulls will never beat the heat in a 7 game series as presently constructed
    rose needs more help
    hes in almost the same exact boat as lebron was with the cavs
    except rose has a better coach and a more talent on the team

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

This is why - despite us all knowing you're a fanatical LeBoner lover - I believe you are a true bball fan.

Get the best guys on the court to play. No one should want to see injuries just because that loss helps their team.

Yeah the refs will always be suss. Either way. That's the nature of the NBA. But regardless of who wins or loses a championship the goal should be for the top players to be suited up and ready to go every night no matter who your favourite is.

Good job onlooker. Seriously.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I'll never understand the overall mindset of THE FAN.

There are millions of people who hate the Heat and were terribly disappointed to see them win and there are millions of others who acted like they hit the Lottery when the Heat won the NBA title.

These basketball players only care about themselves, their families and MAYBE their teammates but thats it. You think they give a rats ass about the fans who care so much about them?

Look at what Lebron did to the city of Cleveland, its fans and the Cavalier team.

I'll never forget the arrogance of Lebron James when he announced he was giving a Xmas present to everyone allowing them the privilege of watching him put a ball through a hoop and being paid $25 million+ to do it when he announced the strike was over.

The Miami Heat won the NBA championship and 2 words come to mind:

WHO CARES!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pronk

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

This has to be a joke

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This is why - despite us all knowing you're a fanatical LeBoner lover - I believe you are a true bball fan.

Get the best guys on the court to play. No one should want to see injuries just because that loss helps their team.

Yeah the refs will always be suss. Either way. That's the nature of the NBA. But regardless of who wins or loses a championship the goal should be for the top players to be suited up and ready to go every night no matter who your favourite is.

Thanks shari.

I'm a fan of many players, and yes Lebron is at the top of that list. But my appearance here comes off as a lover because I'm always in the many hating threads. Which most are a bit overboard. Just to give a view from the other side. Did he have a bad finals last year? Yes. Has he missed some game winners? Yes, but every player does. He has made mistakes on how to handle somethings, but he has admitted he went about them the wrong way. That doesn't deserve the hate he gets. People need to get over it, and with this championship, I think a lot will.

It's not like I'm going around the forum saying the guy is the greatest of all time. He has a lot of career left, and a lot of work to do. I like his game, and he is currently the best in the league.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I dunno about all that. It means he isn't a piece of shit. Only a piece of shit would wish injury to a guy like Rose who does it the right way.

I know there are probably guys who root injury to Lebron, but IMO, he's earned that kind of disdain.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

A few years from now no one is going to give a shit that it was a 66 game season and no one is especially going to give a shit that poor Derrick Rose got injured.

If the Heat go on to never win another title with this group then you might hear those excuses but do we really think these guys are done winning championships?

Goat Milk is owning PWAD but that's only because Kerry doesn't have a clue how sports actually work.

Lakerboy you know that I think you need to get over your hate for the guy but that doesn't mean you need to like him either.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    A few years from now no one is going to give a shit that it was a 66 game season and no one is especially going to give a shit that poor Derrick Rose got injured.

If the Heat go on to never win another title with this group then you might hear those excuses but do we really think these guys are done winning championships?

Goat Milk is owning PWAD but that's only because Kerry doesn't have a clue how sports actually work.

Lakerboy you know that I think you need to get over your hate for the guy but that doesn't mean you need to like him either.
    T-wizzle, go play with your dolls and leave sports to guys who actually had the ability to play it and didn't have to settle with golf.

AS for your 76ers, they won't win a championship for the rest of your life. Deal.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    I'll never understand the overall mindset of THE FAN.

There are millions of people who hate the Heat and were terribly disappointed to see them win and there are millions of others who acted like they hit the Lottery when the Heat won the NBA title.

These basketball players only care about themselves, their families and MAYBE their teammates but thats it. You think they give a rats ass about the fans who care so much about them?

Look at what Lebron did to the city of Cleveland, its fans and the Cavalier team.

I'll never forget the arrogance of Lebron James when he announced he was giving a Xmas present to everyone allowing them the privilege of watching him put a ball through a hoop and being paid $25 million+ to do it when he announced the strike was over.

The Miami Heat won the NBA championship and 2 words come to mind:

WHO CARES!!!!
    Andy, last i heard, LeWhore was begging passers by to allow him to sign his autograph near Clevelander on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach.

First ... 2345