sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    your fancy statistics dont mean ish, because this is nba finals not regular season where westbroke can shine against bobcats and hornets. heat needs only 2 games out of remaining 4 and its over.

oh btw heat has 2 homegames as well
    Also would like to add, the same idiot just said my fancy stats don't mean ish, then throws out that 2 out of the last 4 games are in Miami. Thanks. Didn't realize that Miami needs to 2 more games (50% of the amount of games left) Thanks for those "fancy stats!" Very helpful.

parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    No not mad...just pointing out some idiot said Fisher couldn't hit a 3 if given 3-4 uncontested. Then the same idiot said he watch him hit 2 out of 3 and one contested 4 point play. That is all.
    nah u mad. fishers 3pt % is 23 against the heat this postseason. and why are we even talking about fisher? hes a invisible bench player who scores less than 10 points in each remaining game.

it comes down to
    1) big 3 vs big 3
    2) miamis incredible defense

parexa

Also would like to add, the same idiot just said my fancy stats don't mean ish, then throws out that 2 out of the last 4 games are in Miami. Thanks. Didn't realize that Miami needs to 2 more games (50% of the amount of games left) Thanks for those "fancy stats!" Very helpful.
    yes thats actually very important information for a bandwagoner like you. it means theres a significant chance that OKC aint having a homegame anymore

sooner13

nah u mad. fishers 3pt % is 23 against the heat this postseason. and why are we even talking about fisher? hes a invisible bench player who scores less than 10 points in each remaining game.

it comes down to
    1) big 3 vs big 3
    2) miamis incredible defense
    OKC shot 45% in game 3 Miami 38%, Miami had 9 turnovers in the 4th qtr. It comes down to execution and making free throws. Take away the 2 stupid 3 pt fouls you mentioned earlier and make free throws and OKC wins that game. Btw, OKC also made more shots than Miami so is it incredible defense or just mistakes and inexperience on OKC's part? OKC is still young and maybe they aren't ready to win yet but they aren't overrated and in all honesty should be up 2-1 in the series.

parexa

OKC shot 45% in game 3 Miami 38%, Miami had 9 turnovers in the 4th qtr. It comes down to execution and making free throws. Take away the 2 stupid 3 pt fouls you mentioned earlier and make free throws and OKC wins that game. Btw, OKC also made more shots than Miami so is it incredible defense or just mistakes and inexperience on OKC's part? OKC is still young and maybe they aren't ready to win yet but they aren't overrated and in all honesty should be up 2-1 in the series.
    ifs and ifs. thunder just suck. miami is capable of shooting 50%+ but they dont need to because they play as a unit, but thunder depends on some stubborn heroballers.

just dont be butthurt when westbrokes ridiculous last second jumpshots dont fall

sooner13

yes thats actually very important information for a bandwagoner like you. it means theres a significant chance that OKC aint having a homegame anymore
    A bandwagoner? Thanks. I needed a good laugh. How many Miami games have you been to this year? Playoff games? You've been a member of the forum for 2-1/2 yrs and have posted 116 times and I'm the bandwagoner? Good stuff.

muwarrior
    muwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Miami will win the series, its time for the choker to win his first championship, Lebum cant be a fukking loser forever
    I wonder what that says about your own life.

sooner13

ifs and ifs. thunder just suck. miami is capable of shooting 50%+ but they dont need to because they play as a unit, but thunder depends on some stubborn heroballers.

just dont be butthurt when westbrokes ridiculous last second jumpshots dont fall
    Yeah I saw what happened to the last "unit" when they won 2 in a row against OKC. That worked out well for them. Pretty sure you're swinging on Miami's nuts and were nowhere to be found before this. Good talk though.

parexa

A bandwagoner? Thanks. I needed a good laugh. How many Miami games have you been to this year? Playoff games? You've been a member of the forum for 2-1/2 yrs and have posted 116 times and I'm the bandwagoner? Good stuff.
    you are a clear definition of bandwagoner. you think thunder is going to win game 4 just because youre a bandwagon fan. common sense suggests miami @ home and already beaten chokelahoma twice in a row are favorites to win game 4.

sooner13

you are a clear definition of bandwagoner. you think thunder is going to win game 4 just because youre a bandwagon fan. common sense suggests miami @ home and already beaten chokelahoma twice in a row are favorites to win game 4.
    No a bandwagoner is a guy who was missing from a forum for 2 yrs and suddenly pops up out of nowhere as a big supporter of a team in the finals that is up 2-1 on the other team. I'm a guy who has been to about 10 regular season games, has been to one home game in OKC every series of the playoffs this year, that actually has a dog in the fight and is pointing out that you are an idiot and have no stats to back up your posts. Welcome back by the way.

parexa

No a bandwagoner is a guy who was missing from a forum for 2 yrs and suddenly pops up out of nowhere as a big supporter of a team in the finals that is up 2-1 on the other team. I'm a guy who has been to about 10 regular season games, has been to one home game in OKC every series of the playoffs this year, that actually has a dog in the fight and is pointing out that you are an idiot and have no stats to back up your posts. Welcome back by the way.
    so thunder is going to win game 4 just because you hope so? good luck with that.

parexa

btw check back to this thread after miami has won game 4. dont be a coward.

im out. peace

sooner13

so thunder is going to win game 4 just because you hope so? good luck with that.
    I never said anything about winning or losing. I simply pointed out the flaws in your moronic posts about fisher and called you out on it on the stupidity I was reading. Thanks for playing. See you in 2 years when you find some more nuts to swing on.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Of course a Biased Heats fan is going to say this.

parexa

westbroke tryed to heroball it again. miami as an unit rise to the challenge with ease, because none of other chokelahoma players could step up

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

told ya !

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James probably top 2 all around players all time

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

JJ never bet on OKC