aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Never bet against Lebron .

just look at JJ .

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

yes...how dare him win money fading lebron EVERY year... ... he might actually give back a little this year...i said Might
    Last edited by raydog; 06-19-12 at 09:01 AM.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Never bet against Lebron because of all his championship rings.

trannyguy69
    break the web of noncompliance
    trannyguy69's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is a total toss up tonight

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Never bet against the biggest proven choker of all time! Especially after he has a rare 2 good games in a row! lmao Mr Heat avatard

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Betting against that Joke Lebron is same as betting against the refs...unfortunately the NBA and Refs have provided him with 3 separate victories, including a series win over Boston. Its a no win situation. He will continue to get every ridiculous call late

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

I just wish lebron would dissapear forever.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am finding that out

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Never bet against the biggest proven choker of all time! Especially after he has a rare 2 good games in a row! lmao Mr Heat avatard
    dumb.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    bet against Miami and you'll have a shorter life than Sid .

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Lakerboy is Skip Bayless. Has to be.

lakerboy

Hey onlooker are you lebrons agent?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hey onlooker are you lebrons agent?
    Nope.

I'm Lebron fan, but I don't go around praising him. You leave no stone unturned to hate him. All of the hate is uncalled for, and I just have to make my comments when it happens.

Unless he is losing you money, then carry on.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron has had like 15 straight good games

The choke thing is gone

lakerboy

Actually Lebron brought it all upon himself. His stupid chalk crap/ jumping and dancing on the sidelines and his stupid decision. I can't stand him. If he wins that's fine cause was going to eventually but you see I'm a long time baskets fan and I don't ever remember any mega star selling out the way he did. Its just sickening.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lebron has had like 15 straight good games

The choke thing is gone
    It only takes one bad/off game for it to be talked about again.

parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

lakerboy can keep hating. lebron is by far the best player in the game right now. wades been a washed up scrub all year and theyre still doing it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Actually Lebron brought it all upon himself. His stupid chalk crap/ jumping and dancing on the sidelines and his stupid decision. I can't stand him. If he wins that's fine cause was going to eventually but you see I'm a long time baskets fan and I don't ever remember any mega star selling out the way he did. Its just sickening.
    Fair enough.

I've also said I disagreed with the way he handled free agency, and that whole decision. Also didn't like the fact he went to the Heat. Really wanted him to go to the Bulls since I was a Jordan fan. Everyone had to know his run as a Cav was over. But I'm not going to let that stuff cloud my judgement of him.

The dancing around and stuff didn't bother me, but I think he has realized that stuff needed to stop. Remember he was a young buck going into the leauge, and some just grow up faster then others.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

It only takes one bad/off game for it to be talked about again.
    Hell it don't even have to be a bad game, just a loss would do.

parexa

only thing that can stop miami not winning this years title is wades chokejob. scrub almost single handedly lost the game last time when miami was up 7 late in the game

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Miami will win the series, its time for the choker to win his first championship, Lebum cant be a fukking loser forever

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

yes lebron is clutch in the 4th qtr in the championship games...look at his history

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    wait a few days and it will

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    lakerboy can keep hating. lebron is by far the best player in the game right now. wades been a washed up scrub all year and theyre still doing it.
    Not tough to be the best player in the game, when you get "fouled" everytime you don't make a shot

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

OKC and half their team has multiple rings including Derrick Fisher who has 2 finals MVP awards and has single handedly put his team on his back and took over games. Miami has none of this and has zero chance of beating the more accomplished proven champions OKC. Good luck!

parexa

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    Not tough to be the best player in the game, when you get "fouled" everytime you don't make a shot
    thats wishful thinking. lebron will get to the rim and more often than not gets contact. blaming refs is just desperate. blame overrated thunder team that cant close game with a 10 point lead. too much hero ball. when the crowd gets going, westbroke suddenly thinks he cant miss a contested jumpshot. what a clown.

parexa

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    OKC and half their team has multiple rings including Derrick Fisher who has 2 finals MVP awards and has single handedly put his team on his back and took over games. Miami has none of this and has zero chance of beating the more accomplished proven champions OKC. Good luck!
    lol @ fisher. so glad that scrub didnt land on heat. he was suffocating lakers for the last couple of years. cant hit a 3 pointer these days even if given 3-4 uncontested trys.

sooner13

thats wishful thinking. lebron will get to the rim and more often than not gets contact. blaming refs is just desperate. blame overrated thunder team that cant close game with a 10 point lead. too much hero ball. when the crowd gets going, westbroke suddenly thinks he cant miss a contested jumpshot. what a clown.
    Even after Game 3, the Thunder are 44-4 after getting a lead in the second half of a game this year. They close just fine. It comes down to missed free throws and a few untimely turnovers and this series could be 3-0, OKC. Game 3 was the only game the Heat weren't outplayed in the second half so your argument sucks.

sooner13

lol @ fisher. so glad that scrub didnt land on heat. he was suffocating lakers for the last couple of years. cant hit a 3 pointer these days even if given 3-4 uncontested trys.
    Quit littering these threads with stupidity. Fisher hit a 3 plus one in game 3 and was 2 for 3 from 3 pt range. Do you watch basketball much?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Start Fisher
    Westbrook is still making dumb decisions, too wild, he cant play point guard, dumbfukk is a shooting guard
    Last edited by Scorpion; 06-19-12 at 03:43 PM.

parexa

Even after Game 3, the Thunder are 44-4 after getting a lead in the second half of a game this year. They close just fine. It comes down to missed free throws and a few untimely turnovers and this series could be 3-0, OKC. Game 3 was the only game the Heat weren't outplayed in the second half so your argument sucks.
    your fancy statistics dont mean ish, because this is nba finals not regular season where westbroke can shine against bobcats and hornets. heat needs only 2 games out of remaining 4 and its over.

oh btw heat has 2 homegames as well

parexa

Quit littering these threads with stupidity. Fisher hit a 3 plus one in game 3 and was 2 for 3 from 3 pt range. Do you watch basketball much?
    watched it. bad foul by chalmers, he hasnt been playing well lately.

oh yeah, i also saw that fisher the clown dumbfouled james jones 3 point attempt, which turned around the game, and ultimately thunder lost because of fisher. u mad?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    Okay. If you think that.

But. He absorbs a lot of contact when driving to the hoop, and doesn't get a foul on tons of drives. Refs let it go because he is big and strong, and the contact doesn't effect his shot/path to the hoop. But majority of the time that call would be made on a smaller/weaker player. Which is fine.

Lebron should be shooting and1's almost on every made drive. I'm cool with the non-calls, but to say he gets every call is just searching.

Does Lebron get a lot of calls? Yes, but so does most of the NBA superstars.

sooner13

watched it. bad foul by chalmers, he hasnt been playing well lately.

oh yeah, i also saw that fisher the clown dumbfouled james jones 3 point attempt, which turned around the game, and ultimately thunder lost because of fisher. u mad?
    No not mad...just pointing out some idiot said Fisher couldn't hit a 3 if given 3-4 uncontested. Then the same idiot said he watch him hit 2 out of 3 and one contested 4 point play. That is all.

12 Last