Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Damn did anyone manage to get MIA -3.5 earlier today at Pinny? I would have killed to get that line.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Rebate Wager has Miami -3.5 right now. I guess Blackie likes OKC.

Speedy88

My book has -4. Might take it tonight, I think it will close at -4.5.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Durant is not guardable.
    Silly statement bro.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Silly statement bro.

Not quite pal. Pops said it too. Is he silly as well. Heat 3 straight games at home and pinny still has okc favored to win the series.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    heat won't trial anymore this year. they should take game 3, split game 4/5 and win game 6 in oklahoma.
    bingo.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Did anyone see that post from ESPN on Facebook?

"Who's going to win the 2012 NBA Championship... Miami or OKC?"

I swear... I think I saw 1 Miami fan... everyone said OKC to win the Championship. That's not good for OKC fans... who have money on the series. I believe there were like... 50,000 posts???

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Could anyone imagine a team like OKC being coached by the ZEN MASTER? Phil Jackson? Wow. The team would be unstoppable... better than the Bulls in the Jordan era.

t-wizzle

Durant standing out 30 feet from the rim and Westbrook forced to shoot a shot they didn't want.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    heat won't trial anymore this year. they should take game 3, split game 4/5 and win game 6 in oklahoma.
    bad spelling but right on the money id say.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The refs should be in the MVP for the Heat if they win.

The bullshit non call on Durant in game 2 and there were too many bad calls against Thunder to count this game.

Sefolosha hit in head on that and 1 by Wade, pretty hard, and they call nothing? Refs have hit a low.

t-wizzle

Long way to go but Heat Series +240 looks like a good bet right now.

What will Game 4 line be?

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    The bullshit non call on Durant in game 2 and there were too many bad calls against Thunder to count this game.
    lol nah brah

refs are not going to call a foul within the last seconds of the game unless its a very hard foul

DEAL WITH IT.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Heat -4

will bet this one live and zig zag on game 5.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

MIA is burying me with cash $$$$$$$$$$$$$

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    lol nah brah

refs are not going to call a foul within the last seconds of the game unless its a very hard foul

DEAL WITH IT.
    It was a hard foul. Elbow in ribs = hard foul. You ever shot a basketball with an elbow of a 260 pound man stabbing into your ribs?

Speedy88

MIA +220 to win the series is looking real good right now.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Not over til its over. OKC should win Game 4 IMO, they proved they can win in Miami tonight they just need to not beat themselves

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

i have to admit miami looking pretty good right now. really bad foul by harden on lebron near the end of the fourth quarter.

t-wizzle

Miami now -180. Still not getting a ton of respect from the books but its been that way all series.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Well they were -171 a few hours back. Wizzler why wouldn't the same books who always overprice heat not respect them now? Btw heat opened -5.5 at pinny for game 3 not sure how much more respect they need?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Well they were -171 a few hours back. Wizzler why wouldn't the same books who always overprice heat not respect them now? Btw heat opened -5.5 at pinny for game 3 not sure how much more respect they need?
    Because books gambled on this series with their own money before the series started. All books and public took OKC to win series, and they've witnessed Miami lose 3 straight after being up 2-1 last year.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    The refs should be in the MVP for the Heat if they win.

Sefolosha hit in head on that and 1 by Wade, pretty hard, and they call nothing? Refs have hit a low.
    1) That's a tough call to make in the final seconds. Hitting your ribs doesn't really affect a floater in where Durant elevated and Lebron stayed on the ground. Durant's arms were not touched on the release. If James jumped with him a foul probably would have been called but because Durant got a clear look at the rim, it wasn't called. Besides, MIA won wire-to-wire. They would have had 1 final possession as well and played better the entire game.

2) Sefalosha is not gonna get that call in the final seconds against a Hall of Famer. Bro that's just how sports work. Jordan. The Brady tuck rule. Phantom penalties for key soccer players.

t-wizzle

I think they opened -5 for that game but regardless. Goat is kind of right here. I would agree that books gambled a bit with OKC and continue to like them. Then again I said from the getgo that i thought books were overpricing OKC and going to end up collecting on juice and lots of OKC money in general.

Goat Milk

Not quite pal. Pops said it too. Is he silly as well. Heat 3 straight games at home and pinny still has okc favored to win the series.
    Durant can get a shot up at any time because of his length and agility. But Durant is not the best player in the world. Durant himself said Lebron is better 3 weeks ago. Lebron defensively can shut down Durant for a 2 minute stretch. No one else has that ability. Wait til Durant gains 15 pounds--he will truly be unguardable.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Durant can get a shot up at any time because of his length and agility. But Durant is not the best player in the world. Durant himself said Lebron is better 3 weeks ago. Lebron defensively can shut down Durant for a 2 minute stretch. No one else has that ability. Wait til Durant gains 15 pounds--he will truly be unguardable.
    All I have been saying for 2 years now about KD. He can't expect to stand 30 feet from the rim and be able to score on Lebron. OKC needs to constantly be setting screens for him just so he can get it closer and hopefully use a quick first step unless they double him.

Goat Milk

All I have been saying for 2 years now about KD. He can't expect to stand 30 feet from the rim and be able to score on Lebron. OKC needs to constantly be setting screens for him just so he can get it closer and hopefully use a quick first step unless they double him.
    You have to admit though. Durant is straight butter bro. He can drill 25 footers in Lebron's eye all day if he's feelin it. He has to put on some muscle like you said though or find more efficient ways to get the ball inside the 3 line. I don't think I've ever seen a player quite like Durant. He's ridiculously talented. OKC needs to give him the ball more. His efficiency is incredible thus far in the playoffs as far as % and Points Per Shot Attempt.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You have to admit though. Durant is straight butter bro. He can drill 25 footers in Lebron's eye all day if he's feelin it. He has to put on some muscle like you said though or find more efficient ways to get the ball inside the 3 line.
    Yea I mean I've never said he wasn't a great player. He is obviously a great talent and one day he will probably be pretty much unstoppable. All I have done is try to point out his flaws because all I ever see is everyone in love with him.

Is Brooks going to wise up and put Sef on Lebron? We all want to see James and Durant go at it but it's not a smart move for OKC and we are now to Game 4 and Brooks still hasn't made the proper adjustments.

Goat Milk

Yea I mean I've never said he wasn't a great player. He is obviously a great talent and one day he will probably be pretty much unstoppable. All I have done is try to point out his flaws because all I ever see is everyone in love with him.

Is Brooks going to wise up and put Sef on Lebron? We all want to see James and Durant go at it but it's not a smart move for OKC and we are now to Game 4 and Brooks still hasn't made the proper adjustments.
    Sefalosha will start on Wade and will guard Lebron for some key stretches. Brooks keeps allowing Harden to guard Lebron for certain stretches which has absolutely buried the Thunder. I can't say what Brooks is going to do, but if I'm coaching, I'm putting Sefalosha on Lebron midway through the first and allowing Durant to guard either Chalmers or Wade. If he guards DW he just has to make sure not to go for the pump fake. His length alone (while he is on the ground, no jumping) is enough to contest Wade's pullup if he decides to go for it.

The main thing in my opinion is Ibaka. He is getting abused in this series. Yeah he's had some nice blocks but he can't recover to the 3 points line and Battier/James Jones etc have torched him in the first 3 games. all he wants to do is chill in the paint. Plus, if you show up the ball, he goes flying in the air everytime. It's so easy to fake out Ibaka.

t-wizzle

That's because Ibaka has zero basketball IQ.

Wade is overdoing it with the shot fakes. It works like once every ten times. He's starting to remind me a bit of Pierce as he got older because he's trying to be more crafty and deceptive. He is still very explosive but he's obviously been hindered by the knee and he's trying to find other ways to produce.

SteelRain

board got buried 3 times in a row

t-wizzle

Time for the nightly bump of this thread

SteelRain

congrats t-wizzle, speedy and the very few that took miami