Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I've got Miami in 6.

OKC wins Game 1. Heat Take Games 2-4. Thunder win Game 5 to send it back to OKC and Miami closes it out in Game 6.
    I totally agree with this.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I am thinking Miami plays the role of frontrunner after they steal Game 2. Their confidence will be huge when they head back home to South Beach but I think they could get overconfident in Game 5 and lose that one before getting back on track and finishing it in 6.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

I am thinking Miami plays the role of frontrunner after they steal Game 2. Their confidence will be huge when they head back home to South Beach but I think they could get overconfident in Game 5 and lose that one before getting back on track and finishing it in 6.
    slow the fukk down skin game 1 is not even close to over yet.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

T-Wizz said Durant was weak and would disappear.

Looks like Lebron disappeared and Durant dominated.
    Points Awarded:

face gave BigDofBA 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Ahhh time to hit up Miami series bet now.

lsuheat911
    lsuheat911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

i'm hitting heat series price after they lose game 2.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Still think the Heat win the next three after watching this game t-wizz?

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

OKC has 5 players + bench.
    Miami has 1.5 players + no bench.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    They might. My prediction about games 2-4 means nothing unless it ends up being true or absurdly wrong.

Was tonight a surprise? I don't think so.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    All Miami has to do is win Game 2 and they will then be favored in the series.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

It is no surprise to see the same people who cheered for the Heat and LBJ last year are in here doing it again.

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Really? So the Thunder have covered 5 staight games, are 9-0 at home in the playoffs and are gonna lose 3 straight PLUS lose 2 straight at home? That WILL NOT happen. Not even if they played this series twice.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Miami will not be giving up 100+ points anymore. They'll be focused defensively for the rest of the series.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    Really? So the Thunder have covered 5 staight games, are 9-0 at home in the playoffs and are gonna lose 3 straight PLUS lose 2 straight at home? That WILL NOT happen. Not even if they played this series twice.
    If Miami wins Game 2, then OKC's home mystique will be gone, making it easier (I said easiER, not easy) to do it again.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Miami was GASSED in the 2nd half
    they only had 1 day rest off a 7 gm series

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    If Miami wins Game 2, then OKC's home mystique will be gone, making it easier (I said easiER, not easy) to do it again.
    Look at Miami last year, won 9 straight at home (9-0) in playoffs then lost 2 straight in games 2 and 6

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

OKC didnt even play that well.

They actually played pretty poorly at times through out first 3 quarters.

All OKC needed was an effort from Collison and some tough D by Thabo and they got it done.

Going to be a tough series for Miami.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

some of you guys live on fantasy island...bunch of heat lovers throwing "if" statements around...silly fukks.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    some of you guys live on fantasy island...bunch of heat lovers throwing "if" statements around...silly fukks.

if these two aren't sharp, i don't know what is.
    so many hot babes on that show also

sooner13

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I understand that, but he was agreeing with t-wizzle when he said Miami wins games 2 thru 4 AND game 6. OKC isn't going to lose 3 straight AND lose 2 in a row at home is all I'm saying.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    I understand that, but he was agreeing with t-wizzle when he said Miami wins games 2 thru 4 AND game 6. OKC isn't going to lose 3 straight AND lose 2 in a row at home is all I'm saying.
    Didn't the Heat lose 3 straight and 2 straight at home last year despite being 9-0 at home and 13-3 in the playoffs (exactly like OKC this year)

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Heat are pretenders ...they'll win one game ...this will be over in five

BigDofBA

- T-Wizz said Miami "would" and "should" be favored before the series. OKC closed around -170.
    - T-wizz said Durant was weak and would get shut down in the 4th. lol
    - T-Wizz said after OKC won game 1, Miami would only be +3.5 because they are going to win. Miami is currently +5.5.

T-Wizz thinks people backing OKC in this series are "f*cking idiots."

Miami will wins some games in this series but I feel even better about things than I did before game 1. Harden had a horrible game and the Heat got unexpected scoring from Battier and Chalmers, shot around 50%, and still lost by 11.

I'm not sure why people use Miami being tired in game one as an excuse. The Heat had more rest leading up to game 1 then they will leading up to game 2.

Miami isn't as deep as OKC and doesn't have as complete of a roster. That's why Miami got tired at the end of the third quarter and OKC took over.

Good luck this thread. We will see who the f*cking idiot is at the end of this thing.

Saying Durant is weak isn't a good analysis of why Miami was going to win. It's just a dumbass comment. So the three time scoring champion that has already proved himself in clutch time and time again is weak? You are dumb.

I'll give you Lebron in the 4th quarter every time and I'll take Durant. I'll win and you will lose.

You people should be betting Miami when they return home.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 06-13-12 at 11:55 PM.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    - T-Wizz said Miami "would" and "should" be favored before the series. OKC closed around -170.
    - T-Wizz said after OKC won game 1, Miami would only be +3.5 because they are going to win. Miami is currently +5.5.

Miami will wins some games in this series but I feel even better about things than I did before game 1. Harden had a horrible game and the Heat got unexpected scoring from Battier and Chalmers, shot around 50%, and still lost by 11.

I'm not sure why people use Miami being tired in game one as an excuse. The Heat had more rest leading up to game 1 then they will leading up to game 2.

Miami isn't as deep as OKC and doesn't have as complete of a roster. That's why Miami got tired at the end of the third quarter and OKC took over.

Good luck this thread. We will see who the f*cking idiot is at the end of this thing.

Saying Durant is weak isn't a good analysis of why Miami was going to win. It's just a dumbass comment. So the three time scoring champion that has already proved himself in clutch time is weak? You are dumb.
    Your in the same spot Miami/LeBron fans were last year - after game 1. Your team had just run over their conference, were favourites to win the finals, played spectacular game 1, but their hopes were crushed.

I love Durant, he's my favourite player, and I love OKC...but this won't be their year. Miami has come back from the dead twice already this playoffs and they aren't losing now in the finals. Miami can and will make the proper adjustments, and won't get beat 3 more times by this team.

You can bump your threads/posts if ur team wins, but when they do lose, also be sure to bump those posts along with these as well, to admit how wrong you were.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Your in the same spot Miami/LeBron fans were last year - after game 1. Your team had just run over their conference, were favourites to win the finals, played spectacular game 1, but their hopes were crushed.

I love Durant, he's my favourite player, and I love OKC...but this won't be their year. Miami has come back from the dead twice already this playoffs and they aren't losing now in the finals. Miami can and will make the proper adjustments, and won't get beat 3 more times by this team.

You can bump your threads/posts if ur team wins, but when they do lose, also be sure to bump those posts along with these as well, to admit how wrong you were.
    I always admit when I'm wrong. I don't dissappear like most of the people on here. If I'm wrong I'll give props and still be thrilled with the season OKC had.

I honestly didn't expect this team to be this good this soon. The Thunder haven't even reached their full potential yet. Durant and Westbrook will get better. So will Harden and Ibaka.

The series isn't over after one game obviously. Miami has two of the top 5 players in the world. They're obviously a good team and will win some games in this series.

I just think it would be a better idea to play Miami when they return home but what the hell do I know. Miami was gassed in game 1 from chasing around a younger, deeper, and more athletic team.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I always admit when I'm wrong. I don't dissappear like most of the people on here. If I'm wrong I'll give props and still be thrilled with the season OKC had.

I honestly didn't expect this team to be this good this soon. The Thunder haven't even reached their full potential yet. Durant and Westbrook will get better. So will Harden and Ibaka.

The series isn't over after one game obviously. Miami has two of the top 5 players in the world. They're obviously a good team and will win some games in this series.

I just think it would be a better idea to play Miami when they return home but what the hell do I know. Miami was gassed in game 1 from chasing around a younger, deeper, and more athletic team.
    Fair enough...I'm just surprised at how confident some people are betting OKC to win this series. Sure, they have played remarkable, but I just get the feeling that these people, including the books, have overreacted to Miami's struggles in the East.

And those struggles came primarily due to Bosh's injury, and partly due to Miami's overconfidence from last year. But it was good to see Miami can take a punch and fight back in a series when they're in trouble (something they didn't have last year at the East) - esp the way they did against Boston on the road, where Miami is usually shit.

Either way...gl and everyone can finally know which team is better after this series is over.

LT Profits

Because the Heat has two days off going into Game 1 and the Thunder were off for nearly a week. Teams will obviously both be on equal rest the rest of the way, so fact that there is only one day off between Games 1 and 2 becomes moot.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Saying Durant is weak isn't a good analysis of why Miami was going to win. It's just a dumbass comment. So the three time scoring champion that has already proved himself in clutch time and time again is weak? You are dumb.

I'll give you Lebron in the 4th quarter every time and I'll take Durant. I'll win and you will lose.

You people should be betting Miami when they return home.
    Ok....so TWizz was off a bit on this game. Did he not hit OKC -5 as well as OKC 2H? Who gives a shit what he said, the guy has been killing it in the playoffs this year and already cashed big on game 1. Best of all he has a track record for it all in one thread, unlike everyone else on here who claims to be hitting 70% but doesn't have anything to show for it.

BigD calm down bro, it was one game. Everyone who thought Miami would win this series was on OKC for game 1 anyways. Out of everyone you should know that being up 1-0 or even 2-0 doesn't mean the series is over after your Thunder came back to win four in a row against San Antonio.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

They might. My prediction about games 2-4 means nothing unless it ends up being true or absurdly wrong.

Was tonight a surprise? I don't think so.
    Maybe not, but I didn't see a lot to believe that the Heat can or are going to win this series.

BigDofBA

All I'm saying is that if you thought Miami should have been favored before the series and OKC was -170 to -175 at close. then you thought Miami would be +3.5 in game 2 and they are +5.5, you might be a little off on your analysis.

I dot think the series is over at all. Miami still has two superstars and three in a row at home.

I just don't see how anyone could be so confident in them.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Come on t-wizzle, you twink, put Heat series bet in our challenge thread.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

sooner13

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post

Honestly if you go back and look at all the Spurs backers................you are making the same points for Miami as they did. For 4 games it was "Pop will make adjustments and they'll win" "Experience in these situations don't favor OKC", "Spurs were tired", "They won't lose 3 more times to OKC"....it's amazing the logic here.
    OKC has came back too after being down 0-2 to the #1 team in the league! I emphasize team because Miami isn't. After sweeping the ex champs, smashing the Lakers and winning 4 in a row against the Spurs I don't know how anyone could say Miami won't lose 3 more games to OKC.
    BigD is completely right.......if you feel there's value on Game 1 and 2 then you'll have to be exstatic about the series price when Miami is down 0-2 going into Miami!

BigDofBA

OKC didn't even play that well and won by Double digits.

Harden was a non-factor and we missed a ton of free throws.

Likewise, Chalmers and Battier were makin everything and it didn't matter.

I feel fine about OKC's chances. If OkC plays well they win going away.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 06-14-12 at 02:23 PM.

sooner13

Yes sir! I've been to 2 playoff home games this year and they did not disappoint! I don't plan on seeing a loss at home until next season! Lol.

First ... 45678910 ... Last