will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Stop Blaming LBJ For the Loss!!!

I personally would rather see Boston win but the Heat lack depth, their head coach is awful (do you see them during time outs-no command of the team), and uh...D Wade has been playing some lousy 1st halfs.

How is this Lebron's fault or a reflection on his legacy---BS

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

1-7 in the 3rd quarter last night
    He fukked up in the 4th quarter too
    fukking choker

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

According to espn Because he didnt body up pierce and let him drain that 3 on him.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

he deserved way more blame last year, but when youre the best player on your team and you are on the brink in a series you should win easy, then you get blamed.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    he deserved way more blame last year, but when youre the best player on your team and you are on the brink in a series you should win easy, then you get blamed.
    The Heat should win easily? The Celtics are better than you are giving them credit for.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I personally would rather see Boston win but the Heat lack depth, their head coach is awful (do you see them during time outs-no command of the team), and uh...D Wade has been playing some lousy 1st halfs.

will...i agree lebron gets a little too much hate for things going the way they are

but.....to say the heat lack depth as a reason for losing is a bit much imo....they have some solid guys around the three they wanted to build around...it just doesnt flow quite right....and as was pointed out several times last night...they are a bit hollywood and people dont hustle back

the celts are running 3 guys out there 34 and over....who are supposed to be done.....they are down 3 guys who were pretty valuable to them(j green, wilcox, bradley).....losing those guys was a serious blow to their "depth"...and they just keep coming....guys like dooling, m daniels, stiemsma, were all supposed to be end of the bench guys who regularly prob wouldnt be seeing any minutes this time of year.......i dont know how you add much more depth to the heat team...im sure there are some things/moves that could be made to tinker...but i dont think that much more can reasonably be done
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Legacy... Are you serious???

The guy is KING of choking.. Nothing else.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    will...i agree lebron gets a little too much hate for things going the way they are

but.....to say the heat lack depth as a reason for losing is a bit much imo....they have some solid guys around the three they wanted to build around...it just doesnt flow quite right....and as was pointed out several times last night...they are a bit hollywood and people dont hustle back

the celts are running 3 guys out there 34 and over....who are supposed to be done.....they are down 3 guys who were pretty valuable to them(j green, wilcox, bradley).....losing those guys was a serious blow to their "depth"...and they just keep coming....guys like dooling, m daniels, stiemsma, were all supposed to be end of the bench guys who regularly prob wouldnt be seeing any minutes this time of year.......i dont know how you add much more depth to the heat team...im sure there are some things/moves that could be made to tinker...but i dont think that much more can reasonably be done
    well said..couldn't have said it any better
    Last edited by oldscho0led; 06-06-12 at 10:05 AM.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

There is no 'legacy' here...nor was

But yeah, his hyped up fame and all is def. on the line Thursday. As much as I wanna say Celtics have won this series...if there's one player in the league CAPABLE of carrying the team on his shoulder and completely taking over, its LeBron. Not gonna be easy, and I don't think he has it in him, but I wouldn't put it passed him to bail out his team....its literally his last shot.

Scorpion
    Update your status

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Great post. Not only do they not work as a team in the huddle, they're too Hollywood and lack hustling after scoring a basket. The announcers pointed it out and it was a major reason for the loss

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    There is no 'legacy' here...nor was

But yeah, his hyped up fame and all is def. on the line Thursday. As much as I wanna say Celtics have won this series...if there's one player in the league CAPABLE of carrying the team on his shoulder and completely taking over, its LeBron. Not gonna be easy, and I don't think he has it in him, but I wouldn't put it passed him to bail out his team....its literally his last shot.
    "His last shot" ????? are you kidding? Do you remember when Jordan won his first title. Get Pat Riley to coach again and this team will win. Bank on it. (I would say Phil Jackson but this is Riley's territory) Also, what about Lebron's 3 MVP (and more to come)? Do they count for nothing?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

it keeps getting brought up today by analysts....cause its so obvious...but when rondo, ray, and pp shoot combined 25 percent on 40+ shots...and the heat cant win at home...something is wrong

the heat big 3 are the guys you wanna be seen with at the club....these guys are always loungin at some fab party in south beach or at some poolside cabana

rondo, pp, and kg are the guys you want on your side in a back alley brawl...doin dirt in the streets...rondo wont say shit...hell just out hustle or embarrass you

lebron is a marvel....a great player...maybe the well harnessed desperation and intelligent tenacity wont fully hit him until he starts to realize his own basketball mortality

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Wilbon said it best last year. He wrote this June 15 2011:"LeBron and his team look an awful lot like front-runners, guys who will throw it down on your head and look nearly invincible when things are going well, but confused and reticent when things are not."
    Points Awarded:

Hurls gave j37hr0 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

it keeps getting brought up today by analysts....cause its so obvious...but when rondo, ray, and pp shoot combined 25 percent on 40+ shots...and the heat cant win at home...something is wrong

the heat big 3 are the guys you wanna be seen with at the club....these guys are always loungin at some fab party in south beach or at some poolside cabana

rondo, pp, and kg are the guys you want on your side in a back alley brawl...doin dirt in the streets...rondo wont say shit...hell just out hustle or embarrass you

lebron is a marvel....a great player...maybe the well harnessed desperation and intelligent tenacity wont fully hit him until he starts to realize his own basketball mortality

Plain and simple, as you put, KG, Pierce, and Rondo are warriors. Coach Doc Rivers is another warrior and know's how to get his team to be one unit and not individuals. The coach doesn't play but in this case, you have the best head coach in Rivers vs. the worst head coach in Spoelstra. That's a huge advantage for Boston.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

its just one of those things

you know KG lays into dudes in the locker room.....you know hes beefed with rondo.....you know these guys get heated at each other...at the same time...none of these guys want to let the other guy down.....they police themselves and know whats expected......

you just dont get anything close to that kind of vibe from the heat

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

lebroom made me money

thanks pal

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

"His last shot" ????? are you kidding? Do you remember when Jordan won his first title. Get Pat Riley to coach again and this team will win. Bank on it. (I would say Phil Jackson but this is Riley's territory) Also, what about Lebron's 3 MVP (and more to come)? Do they count for nothing?
    1. Please don't compare LeBron to Jordan...atleast not until James has proven himself.

2. Yeah those MVP's don't count for much at all....does anyone ever remember how many MVP's Kobe/Jordan had? No. Because its all about championships if you wanna go down in history as the best.

3. I said its his last shot because if he wants to win those '7 rings'...he needs to get the first one this year. He clearly can't win a championship himself, and unlike him, his supporting cast won't be any better next year. Sure he may still win a ring or two down the road sometime if they get a better coach and possibly some effort from other players, but if he wants to go on that 5-6-7 win streak it has to be done now.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

1. Please don't compare LeBron to Jordan...atleast not until James has proven himself.

2. Yeah those MVP's don't count for much at all....does anyone ever remember how many MVP's Kobe/Jordan had? No. Because its all about championships if you wanna go down in history as the best.

3. I said its his last shot because if he wants to win those '7 rings'...he needs to get the first one this year. He clearly can't win a championship himself, and unlike him, his supporting cast won't be any better next year. Sure he may still win a ring or two down the road sometime if they get a better coach and possibly some effort from other players, but if he wants to go on that 5-6-7 win streak it has to be done now.
    i dont think effort from other guys is a problem....chalmers is out there playing hard.....norris cole was out there chasing rondo down from behind....im sure guys like battier and haslem are giving as much as theyve got.....it just doesnt come together.....

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

How can you not put most blame on him...With the players they have, they should be able to get John Doe as a coach and win. Bottomline is that there are too many egos and the dude does choke. This is far from Spoelstras fault. Everyone just blames him because its the easy thing to do. Last time I check he didnt play on the court. Half of the offensive sets Wade or Lebron call themselves.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    How can you not put most blame on him...With the players they have, they should be able to get John Doe as a coach and win. Bottomline is that there are too many egos and the dude does choke. This is far from Spoelstras fault. Everyone just blames him because its the easy thing to do. Last time I check he didnt play on the court. Half of the offensive sets Wade or Lebron call themselves.

Spot on.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

As far as Spoelstra, you get the credit when the team rolls through the regular season, you get the blame when they can't close in the playoffs. Fair or not, it's the life of a coach. I don't think LeBron wants a championship. I think he has everything he's ever wanted as evidenced by his I'm LeBron James and they have to go back to their shitty lives tomorrow, comment from a while back. Sure he would like a championship, but he doesn't need it. Not when he's paid like a champion from the time he came into the league. He plays basketball in Miami with his friends, the city loves him and will blame somebody else if the team fails, Spoelstra/Bosh's injury/ whatever, has more money than he can spend, his childhood friends, his mother, his girlfriend all tell him he's the greatest and he doesn't need that championship to validate it. Losing doesn't seem to bother him as he always finds someone else to blame.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I'm not comparing Lebron to Jordan as a player, I'm comparing timelines. Jordan is in a league of his own.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Heat will hire stan van in the off season anyways or phil jackson. Guarantee Spoelstra is not done coaching though and wherever he goes, I believe he makes an impact.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

how many times does Jabron have to choke or disappear late in a game before we stop calling him great....he has all the talent in the world (including teammates) but ZERO heart. He will continue to choke and should get blamed for the losses

Scorpion
    Update your status

fukk him

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by j37hr0 View Post
    As far as Spoelstra, you get the credit when the team rolls through the regular season, you get the blame when they can't close in the playoffs. Fair or not, it's the life of a coach. I don't think LeBron wants a championship. I think he has everything he's ever wanted as evidenced by his I'm LeBron James and they have to go back to their shitty lives tomorrow, comment from a while back. Sure he would like a championship, but he doesn't need it. Not when he's paid like a champion from the time he came into the league. He plays basketball in Miami with his friends, the city loves him and will blame somebody else if the team fails, Spoelstra/Bosh's injury/ whatever, has more money than he can spend, his childhood friends, his mother, his girlfriend all tell him he's the greatest and he doesn't need that championship to validate it. Losing doesn't seem to bother him as he always finds someone else to blame.
    lebron doesnt want a championship? why did he take a paycut to go to miami and play with bosh and wade?
    hes there to try and win a title, duhhhh
    why would he not want to win it? thats prolly the dumbest things i have seen in a thread.
    the dude may not have it in him to win a title, but he 10000000000% wants to win an nba title

no1 needs a championship, nobody. whos on life support because they dont have an NBA title?
    paid like a champion? wat does that even mean?? hes paid a lot of cash because of his popularity

Powertrip
    Powertrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

He should have went to the bulls.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who is blaming Lebron??

He is playing much better this year in playoffs vs last year

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

jsmith - why do you have such a hard on for Ledick? You make excuses for him every chance you can get.

It appears that he doesn't want a championship. The night that he quit on the Cavs in game 5 when the Celtics punked him, he said that he slept like a baby??? Who the fuk could sleep after that beating? That told me that he was not obsessed to win. Jordan or Kobe wouldn't have slept all night after that debacle but James was perfectly fine with that loss. This is the fatal flaw of the frozen one. Winning is not as important to him as clowning, dancing and taking his talents to south beach when he should be practicing 24/7 in American Airlines arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    lebron doesnt want a championship? why did he take a paycut to go to miami and play with bosh and wade?
    hes there to try and win a title, duhhhh
    why would he not want to win it? thats prolly the dumbest things i have seen in a thread.
    the dude may not have it in him to win a title, but he 10000000000% wants to win an nba title

no1 needs a championship, nobody. whos on life support because they dont have an NBA title?
    paid like a champion? wat does that even mean?? hes paid a lot of cash because of his popularity