Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
I personally would rather see Boston win but the Heat lack depth, their head coach is awful (do you see them during time outs-no command of the team), and uh...D Wade has been playing some lousy 1st halfs.

How is this Lebron's fault or a reflection on his legacy---BS
will...i agree lebron gets a little too much hate for things going the way they are

but.....to say the heat lack depth as a reason for losing is a bit much imo....they have some solid guys around the three they wanted to build around...it just doesnt flow quite right....and as was pointed out several times last night...they are a bit hollywood and people dont hustle back

the celts are running 3 guys out there 34 and over....who are supposed to be done.....they are down 3 guys who were pretty valuable to them(j green, wilcox, bradley).....losing those guys was a serious blow to their "depth"...and they just keep coming....guys like dooling, m daniels, stiemsma, were all supposed to be end of the bench guys who regularly prob wouldnt be seeing any minutes this time of year.......i dont know how you add much more depth to the heat team...im sure there are some things/moves that could be made to tinker...but i dont think that much more can reasonably be done