MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Wisconsin moves up in business climate survey

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/149849585.html#!page=3&pageSize=10&sort=newestfirst

"The state was ranked in 20th place, up four spots from last year and 20 spots since 2008. As he faces his looming recall election, Gov. Scott Walker said that the survey showed he was changing the business climate in the state."
    Thor doesn't want facts. That's why he only watches MSNBC.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    u must have gotten beat up by some union guy.. sounds about right.
    Haha actually we tell unions to go fck themselves. ruthless wanna be thug shake down artists. My father was the city administrator of a city on the brink of bankruptcy about 20 years ago. First week his republican mayor was in office union thugs tried to threaten and shake him down. He told them to go fck themselves and not to show their faces on city property again or they would not be thrilled with what happened to them. typical bully scum never returned and a lot of good was done in that city during that time. unfortunately the slime of the city eventually went back to voting liberal. The city now has the highest defecits and crime in their history. Won't name the city but know everything I stated is 100% factual. have been fighting union scum for years and proud to work in a state like Virginia that is WELL below the national average in crime and unemployment, has a surplus, and is 1 or 2 on the top states for biz every year due to right to work and lack of unionizing. Bunch of liberal bully pussies.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    You have reached your limit of using the word "bullshit".

Sorry dude. You are not even sounding coherent. Walk it off.
    Doesn't bother me i knew he would win. He was outspent 7.5 to 1 and the right is strong at two things. Brainwashing middle class jackoffs to think they are gonna be rich and fixing elections. Citizens united sealed Obama's fate. He won't win either. Do u evven know what citizens united is? Has Rush or Hannity ever explain it to u?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

In today's news a jackass beat a useless do-nothing in an election. Wahoo.

Thor4140

i hope all these Republicans win. Im already set for life. Now u assholes that are brainwashed into thinking the way u do will get it up the ass eventually. The sad part is that some good people are gonna get it too.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    a convicted felon.
    never convicted of a felony Mayan charges are not convictions pal. My criminal history is pretty open here and the reasons for it have been touced on at certain points. Unions are nothing but legalized criminal enterprises anyhow. Even I don't like the shit they get away with in the wide open. If you want or have to be involved in something underhanded and you get caught you should be punished as I was pal. At the time I had to make a decision and made the wrong one and did my time. the people operating with immunity like sleezy unions are the real crooks who should be put away.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Doesn't bother me i knew he would win. He was outspent 7.5 to 1 and the right is strong at two things. Brainwashing middle class jackoffs to think they are gonna be rich and fixing elections. Citizens united sealed Obama's fate. He won't win either. Do u evven know what citizens united is? Has Rush or Hannity ever explain it to u?
    Citizens United case is where the Supreme Court said that Unions are people and can spend whatever they want in elections. Also, big labor spent millions upon millions from all over the entire country to try and defeat Walker. Furthermore, we all know it's the left that tries to fix elections. Just look at what's going on in Florida.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Haha actually we tell unions to go fck themselves. ruthless wanna be thug shake down artists. My father was the city administrator of a city on the brink of bankruptcy about 20 years ago. First week his republican mayor was in office union thugs tried to threaten and shake him down. He told them to go fck themselves and not to show their faces on city property again or they would not be thrilled with what happened to them. typical bully scum never returned and a lot of good was done in that city during that time. unfortunately the slime of the city eventually went back to voting liberal. The city now has the highest defecits and crime in their history. Won't name the city but know everything I stated is 100% factual. have been fighting union scum for years and proud to work in a state like Virginia that is WELL below the national average in crime and unemployment, has a surplus, and is 1 or 2 on the top states for biz every year due to right to work and lack of unionizing. Bunch of liberal bully pussies.
    From A convicted felon lol. Priceless

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

so fuckin happy...this shows that obammy is ****** and **** the unions....so happy!

time to take back the country!

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Citizens United case is where the Supreme Court said that Unions are people and can spend whatever they want in elections. Also, big labor spent millions upon millions from all over the entire country to try and defeat Walker. Furthermore, we all know it's the left that tries to fix elections. Just look at what's going on in Florida.
    7.5 to 1 shitbag enuf said. 7.5 to 1

topgame85

isn't he the guy who cried when his girl left him about a year ago? Pathetic

With the same girl over 5 years now..... wrong guy pal.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    so fuckin happy...this shows that obammy is ****** and **** the unions....so happy!

time to take back the country!
    Let me guess another Southern redneck racist?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Not a U.S. citizen? Dead? Obama and Holder still want you to vote!
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/3...cease-its.html

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I live in Wisconsin and can tell you outside of the Madison and Milwaukee area, the state is all rural people who see a barage of ads and rumors telling them their guns will be taken away, gay marriage will be promoted in schools, sharia law will be the new law of the land if Democrats are elected, etc... It is really no surprise the election turned out the way it did. One candidate who was running a grassroots campaign with next to no funds against a candidate who was running with millions of dollars from outside groups (i.e. corporations) whose interests they want the WISC gvmnt to advance while he is in office.
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave BuddyBear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thor4140

With the same girl over 5 years now..... wrong guy pal.
    nah it was u. she was leaving u or some shit. U were in tears convict.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Do u evven know what citizens united is? Has Rush or Hannity ever explain it to u?
    yes

Citizens United is about CITIZENS of the United States UNITING to exercise their unique freedoms of speech! That is why America became so great in the first place, because Citizens were able to Unite to express themselves!

Citizens United is about giving voice to the Common Man who has Common Sense. Maybe one Common Sense Citizen standing alone cannot do much, but MANY Common Sense Citizens standing together - UNITED - can keep America great.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Laurence odonnell looked he was ready to cry when he announced walker and kleefiech retained their seats.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

lol @ libtard rationalization. first time a us governor was ever recalled and won. libs are delusional and act like little kids

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

7.5 to 1 shitbag enuf said. 7.5 to 1
    From what I can find it was 2 to 1

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    I live in Wisconsin and can tell you outside of the Madison and Milwaukee area, the state is all rural people who see a barage of ads and rumors telling them their guns will be taken away, gay marriage will be promoted in schools, sharia law will be the new law of the land if Democrats are elected, etc... It is really no surprise the election turned out the way it did. One candidate who was running a grassroots campaign with next to no funds against a candidate who was running with millions of dollars from outside groups (i.e. corporations) whose interests they want the WISC gvmnt to advance while he is in office.
    yep it is the same old lines and they fall for it over and over again. I always wondered why the right keeps using these tired old lines but these clowns are this stupid.

Thor4140

From what I can find it was 2 to 1
    Turn off Fox for ten minutes.

topgame85

From A convicted felon lol. Priceless
    Once again never convicted. Pled out to lesser charges and did my time.
    second, circumstances have been mention here before and are not agregious.
    Third was what 18,19 when the shit happened? Most young people do some stupid shit when they are young some get pinched some don't.
    Fourth learning that the entitlement, liberal, union ideaology is part of what leads to young people doing crime and feeling like anything is theirs for the taking will help solve the problem. Unions shake down the real hard working people and make it seem like the easy road is the best when you put that aside and realize digging in and hard work is the road to success you can break free as I have.
    Nice try though.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yes

Citizens United is about CITIZENS of the United States UNITING to exercise their unique freedoms of speech! That is why America became so great in the first place, because Citizens were able to Unite to express themselves!

Citizens United is about giving voice to the Common Man who has Common Sense. Maybe one Common Sense Citizen standing alone cannot do much, but MANY Common Sense Citizens standing together - UNITED - can keep America great.
    thanks for showing everyone u don't know what Citizens United is lofukin l

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Turn off Fox for ten minutes.
    Found it all on the net. 2 to 1

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Republicans flat out WIN key elections and issue campaigns, period, I have been saying this from Day 1

Republicans have the money, the energy, figure out what to do to win and do it, and however much money it will take, Republicans get it

Romney will win too

topgame85

nah it was u. she was leaving u or some shit. U were in tears convict.

Find it loser.... not that a give a shit what a entitlement liberal thinks anyways but you are wrong about this just as every thing else .

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 50 (2010), is a landmark decision by the United States Supreme Court, which held that the First Amendment prohibited the government from restricting independent political expenditures by corporations and unions.

Liberals remember the corporations but forget the union part of it.

Thor4140

Find it loser.... not that a give a shit what a entitlement liberal thinks anyways but you are wrong about this just as every thing else .
    I get it. I collect Gov't assistance and u work for a living. I heard it about a million times on this site. Do u guys ever get any new material? Some factual stuff would be nice

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

yes unions have wayyyyyy more loot than corporations...

unreal.

What type of party encourages special interests in politics??

Thor4140

Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 50 (2010), is a landmark decision by the United States Supreme Court, which held that the First Amendment prohibited the government from restricting independent political expenditures by corporations and unions.

Liberals remember the corporations but forget the union part of it.

Unions are 10 percent of the workforce skippy. i will givve u credit tho. even tho u had no idea what citizens united was u had the smarts to google it instead of looking like an idiot.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    yes unions have wayyyyyy more loot that corporations...

unreal.
    Do you realize that many of these unions are in a lot of different countries right? They aren't allowed to spend foreign money on the elections but who the hell is checking that? These unions spend hundreds of millions of dollars on elections. Don't try and act like they don't have an impact.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Unions are 10 percent of the workforce skippy. i will givve u credit tho. even tho u had no idea what citizens united was u had the smarts to google it instead of looking like an idiot.
    Dumbass I posted it earlier. You just didn't want to recognize it. Post #42.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Mayan I'll give you 3 dollars to attempt to say,something intelligent without using lmao expression stay out of political threads

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Republicans flat out WIN key elections and issue campaigns, period, I have been saying this from Day 1

Republicans have the money, the energy, figure out what to do to win and do it, and however much money it will take, Republicans get it

Romney will win too
    If only dems could fear monger like the neo clowns.

Too bad... They would have sheep left and right.

First 1234 Last