KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Laurence odonnell looked he was ready to cry when he announced walker and kleefiech retained their seats.

Dam wish I saw it, after Romney wins turning on msnbc right away

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    yes unions have wayyyyyy more loot than corporations...

unreal.

What type of party encourages special interests in politics??
    The SEIU spent $150 million alone in 2008

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Mayan I'll give you 3 dollars to attempt to say,something intelligent without using lmao expression stay out of political threads
    another wannabe intellect... Go read your posts lil guy ...

And broke dikk fukk like you can't afford 3 dollars.. Now run along.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Dumbass I posted it earlier. You just didn't want to recognize it. Post #42.
    i was giving u props. i don't give them out to just anyone.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Just different skill sets... Some of us are good at picking winners while others are spot on in their political analysis...

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    big deal, he won the job he already had

Thor4140

If only dems could fear monger like the neo clowns.

Too bad... They would have sheep left and right.
    KIng my best buddy goes to Washington once in awhile. When Ridge was head of home land securities he told my buddy he was tired of fuking with those terror charts. He said he didn't want that job because he was just a puppet for Cheney. He finally got out of it. What is surprising is that he came out and admitted it later but then back track lol. Could u imagine a country this stupid falling for that shit.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

This shows me that the momentum from 2010 has not stopped. Its all up to the Republicans now. If they get the White House and Senate back, they need to show the guts that Scott Walker did, and stay true to strong conservative values. If they do this, not only will this country turn back around, but they will keep their seats for a long time.

When people were under the illusion that Repubs were conservative, hey kept voting them in again and again. When they found out otherwise, they went to pot in 2006 (the one year I have never voted). I love it when Democrats show their true liberal colors. All it took were 2 years in control, and this country said "Whoa!". We are still a center-right nation.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    KIng my best buddy goes to Washington once in awhile. When Ridge was head of home land securities he told my buddy he was tired of fuking with those terror charts. He said he didn't want that job because he was just a puppet for Cheney. He finally got out of it. What is surprising is that he came out and admitted it later but then back track lol. Could u imagine a country this stupid falling for that shit.
    Im pretty sure all these posters that fall for this shit, are still attached to their GrandPa/Parents teet and have to hear fear mongering day and night... After a while they believe too....

BOO!

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    This shows me that the momentum from 2010 has not stopped. Its all up to the Republicans now. If they get the White House and Senate back, they need to show the guts that Scott Walker did, and stay true to strong conservative values. If they do this, not only will this country turn back around, but they will keep their seats for a long time.

Turn around? From the shithole they left it when they had total control for 6 years? Were u sleeping those years?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

When people were under the illusion that Repubs were conservative, hey kept voting them in again and again. When they found out otherwise, they went to pot in 2006 (the one year I have never voted). I love it when Democrats show their true liberal colors. All it took were 2 years in control, and this country said "Whoa!". We are still a center-right nation.
    ^^^ another cubicle worker..

KingJD31

Hahaha Ed Shultz gonna kill someone

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Turn around? From the shithole they left it when they had total control for 6 years? Were u sleeping those years?
    Republicans were in charge, not conservatives. Big difference.

Thor4140

^^^ another cubicle worker..

Thor4140

i hope u get ur wish and then we can really see how fuked up it can get.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Mitt Romney is a conservative??

You can't make this shit up...

No wonder the right Wing propaganda is a multi million industry... Fukks will eat everything up..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mitt Romney is a conservative??

You can't make this shit up...

No wonder the right Wing propaganda is a multi million industry... Fukks will eat everything up..

If Congress goes with a conservative agenda, Romney will follow them.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Here is what it breaks down to:

America is a country that is and has been based and built off of Capitalism. People from all over the world have flocked here for over 100 years now seeking what we have to offer. People do not flock to Russia, Cuba, Spain, Greece, France or other lazy, controlling, fiscally irresponsible countries. if you want to live in that enviornment there are plenty of places in the world where that is the way of life but who is flocking there? Overtaxed, limited freedom, irresponsibility. The model has not, does not, and will not work or ever be better than what the fiscally conservative pro business states in America have to offer. The liberal states in America are the ones in diar straights and have been for some time. The model is designed and destined for failure. There are living examples all around us of this failed agenda. The only people who follow the liberal mantra are either lazy or idealists who want 100% equality which is not an option and never will be (there will always be people better off than other people and without those people no one has anything), or those who use poor people by promising them the world to gain themselves power and riches. Last time I checked Obama was not a poor guy.... he is rich as hell, whether he is an idealist or user of the poor I do not know but either way he is not "one of the 99%." he is happy to spend your tax dollars last time I checked he was still collecting his paycheck and not donating it all to charity, wearing rags or working a soup line all day every day. I ould go on for days but when it comes down to it if you don't like what the majority of Americans agree with then why not go somewhere they practice your beliefs? Why does everybody need to bend to your view of an ideal world? Where has the model that you are trying to implement ever worked in history? This is not a hard argument to make or win with a rational human being unfortunately there are plenty of irrational human beings.

Thor4140

im done with these rednecks. nobody gets manipulated more than these rednecks. Go back to ur right to work states. Should change it to right to get fuked in the ass states.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Hahaha Ed Shultz gonna kill someone
    Pure comedy watching him gripe and complain.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Here is what it breaks down to:

America is a country that is and has been based and built off of Capitalism. People from all over the world have flocked here for over 100 years now seeking what we have to offer. People do not flock to Russia, Cuba, Spain, Greece, France or other lazy, controlling, fiscally irresponsible countries. if you want to live in that enviornment there are plenty of places in the world where that is the way of life but who is flocking there? Overtaxed, limited freedom, irresponsibility. The model has not, does not, and will not work or ever be better than what the fiscally conservative pro business states in America have to offer. The liberal states in America are the ones in diar straights and have been for some time. The model is designed and destined for failure. There are living examples all around us of this failed agenda. The only people who follow the liberal mantra are either lazy or idealists who want 100% equality which is not an option and never will be (there will always be people better off than other people and without those people no one has anything), or those who use poor people by promising them the world to gain themselves power and riches. Last time I checked Obama was not a poor guy.... he is rich as hell, whether he is an idealist or user of the poor I do not know but either way he is not "one of the 99%." he is happy to spend your tax dollars last time I checked he was still collecting his paycheck and not donating it all to charity, wearing rags or working a soup line all day every day. I ould go on for days but when it comes down to it if you don't like what the majority of Americans agree with then why not go somewhere they practice your beliefs? Why does everybody need to bend to your view of an ideal world? Where has the model that you are trying to implement ever worked in history? This is not a hard argument to make or win with a rational human being unfortunately there are plenty of irrational human beings.

Sorry guy, the liberal states are the ones that produce innovations, we ain't stuck in the 1950's kid....

And you really think capitalism is running our country??? Sorry to break it to you, but Ronald made this country into a selfish corporatist country...Capitalism is dead..

So, You keep talking about unions, but who are the people controlling our government?? Corporations..

Also, I thought I read somewhere "WE THE PEOPLE"... I guess you neo clowns want to change it to "WE THE RICH"... Keep voting against yourself . Have fun..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

im done with these rednecks. nobody gets manipulated more than these rednecks. Go back to ur right to work states. Should change it to right to get fuked in the ass states.
    The redneck joke ceased to be funny about the 8th time you used it. The 43 times you've said it since has really been overkill, pal. Find some new material. You sound shockingly ignorant.

So very nice to see Idiot Obama followers pissin & moaning. Did you honestly believe the USA would put up with some unqualified colored fella attempting to run free enterprise out of America? Obama couldn't properly run a lemonade stand with his qualifications. He's a complete idiot, and will be out of a job come November.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

KingJD31

topgame85

Not even relatively close to a neo-clown. you are too polarized to realize some people are free thinkers. I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal to a large extent. I don't tow any party line, I am not a sheep. Too difficult to explain these type of thing to someone who does not understand thinking for himself and just regurgitate what he sees in the liberal media. free enterprise works. There would be no revenue to be given to the poor if it was not for biz, corporations, rich people and those in their employ. Liberal states are absolutely bankrupt and overrun. The Texas and Virginias of the country that set an enviornment and atmosphere for success are far outpacing and performing any liberal state. The further left you go the further the state is in the whole fiscally. This is not up for debate or questioning the numbers are what the numbers are. When "We the People" was written it was never imagined that America would become plagued with freeloading, entilement seeking losers and groups such as unions bleeding the hard working people who used ingenuity and started industry taking big risks dry.
    Last edited by topgame85; 06-05-12 at 10:54 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

A short hairy homo-Greek posting racial photos...

You can't make this shit up..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Sorry kid, I don't watch left wing propaganda... I think you've been around those old timers you admire so much, way too long..... Most of those old dying fukks are taking entitlements checks... I would suggest not to listen to hypocrites...

And if you think Texas burger king jobs are outpacing liberal state jobs.. Then you must be a sheep...

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

tea party don't throw tantrums???

Congrats on your uneven $$$ corporate win sheep

Now go hate your union neighbor.

dumbfukks.
    You sound pretty full of hate yourself there sheep

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

wonder if those losers in the military and police will also be getting pay cuts?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    You sound pretty full of hate yourself there sheep
    I'm laughing my ass off..

Did you buy the new hannity book??

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

Walker 2
    Union Thugs 0

topgame85

I do admire old timers, they built this country with guts, balls and desire for a better life. The old timers paid into these systems their entire life because they worked hard and paid tax and went to war for the country when called. Receiving benefits that you paid for and into is not wrong, whats wrong is people who don't work a day in their life collecting benefits or people who come here illegally expecting a piece of our pie or unions thinking they deserve to be paid 4 times the wage/benefits the job they are performing are worth. Can't debate anymore because I have to go to my job tomorrow at 5:30 am where I bust my ass and am paid what I deserve and earn. A job a union employee would demand 2-3 times more for and run the biz into the ground. Good luck with your agenda, doubt it will ever become a permanent reality in America and if it does I wish you many years of health to watch the slow death of our country under an absurd unsustainable model.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Repubs= proud of what their grandpappy built..

Liberals= moving foward, innovating their own products...

I'm sorry to tell you but most red states are the welfare states...

Also, Medicare and social security are the big pieces of our spending, not the trailer queen receiving welfare...

And why do you neo clowns always say " I have to go to work now".. You're not the only one that works a shit job kid...

And sorry to tell you, America has been dying since your hero Ronald came into office..

Have fun.

KingJD31

A short hairy homo-Greek posting racial photos...

You can't make this shit up..
    Are you black? If not stfu

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Dam wish I saw it, after Romney wins turning on msnbc right away
    The most hilarious part of the ODonnell show was he and Maddow spent the entire time only saying "Okay Walker won...but doesnt mean anything, its not a mandate to break unions, the people want union rights....the NEWS tonight is Obama is a big winner 'EXIT polls theoretically have voters putting him ahead tonight, great win for Barack Obama tonight"

The constant mantra about the poor Unions being outspent in advertising is such bullshitt....they have the organization and means to bus people in from each union site etc.....$$ doesn't vote, citizens do...PEOPLE went out today and cast votes to not pamper these people with public funds, not dollar bills. I guess we really can say, "Citizens United" tonight and they did so against these entitlement ideologues.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Are you black? If not stfu
    make me homo-greek!

First 1234 Last