finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like a full frontal cash attack all 3 soccer games are winning
    Montepaschi up 22-13 1st quarter

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Way to go Roxx, I'm happy for ya turning things around, I'm on Bayer Leverkusen pretty big as well..gl sir, btw since u are a WNBA expert, I know u like Sparks -7 tonight..I'm on Conn -9.5 for a unit tonight, was thinking of adding a couple more, your thoughts would be appreciated..thx
    dude there is no WNBA tonight, its tomorrow

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by MoYaL View Post

Siena lost their key players this summer .
    Mccaleb and Andersen went to Fenerbache , their Coach Simone Pianigiane went to Fener too .
    Forwards , Shaun Stonerook retired from basketball and also Lavrinovic left them .
    Zikos Zizis went to Bilbao , almost nobody left there from the last season .
    So at this early stage of the season ill wait before pounding them like any other seasons because thats really a new team .

I dont know about Brindisi , but if they are decent they should cover the spread imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    looks like a full frontal cash attack all 3 soccer games are winning
    Montepaschi up 22-13 1st quarter

You better know stuff like that before you put 5 units on this bet .
    Its still far from over , they lead 1 in HT . but again there's no reason to put that kind of bet imo .
    good luck 2nd half roxxy.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

[QUOTE=MoYaL;16160044]You better know stuff like that before you put 5 units on this bet .
    Its still far from over , they lead 1 in HT . but again there's no reason to put that kind of bet imo .
    good luck 2nd half roxxy.[/QUOTE

dude its all good i am 4-0 today, even Montepaschi will not cover , it eas a great day for me,cant win them all

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Boom 4-31

lotto79
    lotto79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

roxxy do u have any more winners for today i missed early game

drew2
    drew2's Avatar Become A Pro!

go siennaaaa

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by MoYaL View Post
    You better know stuff like that before you put 5 units on this bet .
    good luck 2nd half roxxy.
    76-57 not bad for a banged up team

firedawg

Boom fraud

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

76-57 not bad for a banged up team
    There's nothing to laugh about , Told you I dont know the other team , and it was only halftime so ya you won it .
    but really would like to know why you took them .
    put the gun down roxxy .

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Montepaschi wins by 29 makes it a 5-0 day Gentlemen

Points Awarded:

buzzer gave Roxxyfish 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy gave Roxxyfish 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

walv89
    walv89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Boom fraud
    Boooooom gay alert

rich_24
    rich_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice calls..
    Its good to see you back.
    Just dont force too much picks now.. its better 5 games a day with good calls than 10+ games 50/50..

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by walv89 View Post
    Boooooom gay alert
    Boom your all buried alert

firedawg

1-5 college Foots

mae7199
    mae7199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Thanks Roxxy! Went 4 for 4 and only because I couldnt find the underdog play of the day on bovada. Hit a parlay too. Back in business for football and WNBA. Good luck!

drew2
    drew2's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the picks mate, ignore the haters

txrangers
    txrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!

good shit rox.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

dude there is no WNBA tonight, its tomorrow
    Ya, my bad, I meant tomorrow..

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Nice work today, Roxxy.

blue.eyed.tuna
    blue.eyed.tuna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, on one hand I give credit that Roxxy hasn't just crawled into a hole for good. On the other I pity the sheep here that think there is anything normal about tailing him into oblivion. "ignore the haters"? Umm.... its not hating if you point out that he went 4-31 or that he won 2 of 36 selections OVER A TWO DAY PERIOD. Seriously, if someone told me that the books paid this guy to lead people in a losing direction I would believe it. Good luck everyone...don't bet what you don't have when following here or think that he's just got to turn things around.

He is streaky at best...I gave him credit when he was hot, but have to be fair when he is not. He is throwing good money after bad at this point. Seen it 1000 times on SBR. He has won 16k by risking almost 300k. Does this seem sane to anyone?
    Last edited by blue.eyed.tuna; 09-26-12 at 04:13 PM.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blue.eyed.tuna View Post
    Wow, on one hand I give credit that Roxxy hasn't just crawled into a hole for good. On the other I pity the sheep here that think there is anything normal about tailing him into oblivion. "ignore the haters"? Umm.... its not hating if you point out that he went 4-31 or that he won 2 of 36 selections OVER A TWO DAY PERIOD. Seriously, if someone told me that the books paid this guy to lead people in a losing direction I would believe it. Good luck everyone...don't bet what you don't have when following here or think that he's just got to turn things around.

He is streaky at best...I gave him credit when he was hot, but have to be fair when he is not. He is throwing good money after bad at this point. Seen it 1000 times on SBR. He has won 16k by risking almost 300k. Does this seem sane to anyone?
    It is however hating if you have to point it out on a daily basis without contributing with anything constructive at any point (not referring to you).

Not sure what you mean by does this seem sane part (wager ~300k, win ~16k). Is it unheard of good? Not at all. Is it terrible (like it seems to me you are trying to suggest)? Not at all. He's winning over a large amount of plays, thats the bottom line. While the majority of picks may not be on the biggest markets, a fair amount of them are still pinny lines so its not like its some slow to move lines shitty EU book. A ~5.5% return is imo "sane", but to each their own I guess.

And no I'm not trying to defend roxxy, and I dont tail all his picks, just trying to be fair, there are things that can legitimately be complained about and I certainly think thats fair for any non troll, but how many of these trolls does actually give praise when he has a marvelous day? See? They're here to hate, nothing else.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Redman3693

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

Solid day there mate! I cashed on the BBall but missed the soccer

Cheers & ThanX

blue.eyed.tuna
    blue.eyed.tuna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
    It is however hating if you have to point it out on a daily basis without contributing with anything constructive at any point (not referring to you).

Not sure what you mean by does this seem sane part (wager ~300k, win ~16k). Is it unheard of good? Not at all. Is it terrible (like it seems to me you are trying to suggest)? Not at all. He's winning over a large amount of plays, thats the bottom line. While the majority of picks may not be on the biggest markets, a fair amount of them are still pinny lines so its not like its some slow to move lines shitty EU book. A ~5.5% return is imo "sane", but to each their own I guess.

And no I'm not trying to defend roxxy, and I dont tail all his picks, just trying to be fair, there are things that can legitimately be complained about and I certainly think thats fair for any non troll, but how many of these trolls does actually give praise when he has a marvelous day? See? They're here to hate, nothing else.
    We can disagree on what we think is sane and not sane, but I agree that trolls who do nothing other than hammer him on his bad days is pointless. I have given him praise back when he was hot a few months ago, but his betting habits seemed to have changed. Perhaps its just the change in season and there are more games to play, but betting 35+ games over a 2day period is not prudent wagering and should not be tailed blindly under any circumstances. I would imagine that even Roxxy would admit that things have gotten away from him and as it seems like he has been betting on tilt. He has avg about $2,000 of bets a day over a 4month and 1 week period. He bet 5X that amount ($20k) over a 2 day period and lost about $16k+ in the process while going 3-29-2. That is not systematic wagering and therefore dangerous to tail. That is my only real point. I wish him luck like I do everyone else here, but at some point it doesn't do him or anyone else any favors to just say "you'll turn it around, keep after it" when you see betting patterns change like they have.
    Last edited by blue.eyed.tuna; 09-26-12 at 06:15 PM.

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

who is this firedawg and have you ever cashed a wager? go build your own forum... how long can these ppl stick around, as long as roxxy is over 50% these f u c k s will be here everyday multiple times a day.. give it up, why waste what little energy you have on bashing this forum. GO GET A JOB!!! fawking losers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kingofhoarbags

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3407

Guess who got his 5 dimes account up and running! 7K bankroll, will be tailing Roxxy and Redman.

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

Quote Originally Posted by meyer0416 View Post
    who is this firedawg and have you ever cashed a wager? go build your own forum... how long can these ppl stick around, as long as roxxy is over 50% these f u c k s will be here everyday multiple times a day.. give it up, why waste what little energy you have on bashing this forum. GO GET A JOB!!! fawking losers
    who is this firedawg? WHAT! You've never seen his thread?
    Look for it. It is "Syndicate member's check in"
    It has all the info you will ever need to know about Homosexuals squirting on each other.

FACT

Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofhoarbags View Post
    who is this firedawg? WHAT! You've never seen his thread?
    Look for it. It is "Syndicate member's check in"
    It has all the info you will ever need to know about Homosexuals squirting on each other.

FACT
    nice one

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Quote Originally Posted by blue.eyed.tuna View Post
    He has won 16k by risking almost 300k. Does this seem sane to anyone?
    yes.

the way he did it, hell no.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post

Like when he makes lines up?

Or is he still maintaining Pinnacle had the Seahawks at +173?

sixshot
    sixshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Latest injury report

Last Updated: September 26, 2012 5:05 52 AM
    Atlanta Dream
    Date Pos Player Injury Status
    09/23/12 C Yelena Leuchanka Wrist is upgraded to probable Friday vs. Indiana Fever
    Connecticut Sun
    09/24/12 G Danielle McCray Knee doubtful Thursday vs. NY Liberty
    Indiana Fever
    09/25/12 G Briann January Head is upgraded to probable Friday vs. Atlanta Dream
    09/25/12 G Shavonte Zellous Concussion is upgraded to probable Friday vs. Atlanta Dream
    09/24/12 G Katie Douglas Illness is upgraded to probable Friday vs. Atlanta Dream
    LA Sparks
    06/13/12 G Sharnee' Zoll ACL out indefinitely
    Min Lynx
    09/24/12 F Amber Harris Illness is upgraded to probable Friday vs. Seattle Storm
    NY Liberty
    09/23/12 G Essence Carson Hip injured last game, probable Thursday vs. Connecticut Sun
    05/19/12 C Quanitra Hollingsworth Personal out indefinitely
    Seattle Storm
    09/25/12 F Svetlana Abrosimova Wrist is upgraded to probable Friday vs. Min Lynx

10SixSix5ive
    10SixSix5ive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Like when he makes lines up?

Or is he still maintaining Pinnacle had the Seahawks at +173?
    I'm pretty sure he's moved on from your little fuss, it's you that is still crying about a +13 difference lol

Grow the fuckkk up and act like a man

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by 10SixSix5ive View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's moved on from your little fuss, it's you that is still crying about a +13 difference lol

Grow the fuckkk up and act like a man
    So was +160 available at Pinnacle? I didn't even see that.

Why is he lying about the lines he gets?

What line did you get on the Seahawks?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

omg Hawley is back,now deceide guys, this scumbag proves himself the biggest lying asshole here,see his post from today over the last 3 pages, several times he promised it was his last post in here and that he is done, and the peaceful posters in here celebrated the death of Osama Bin Hawley,a few hours later the evil is back again, what a lying piece of shit,get outta here go back to the toilet where you live and make some aborigine babys,people here bombarding you and keep telling you that you are a asshole,you surely have no live u liitle useless moron, good night

hawley

Roxxy what time did you get the Seahawks at +173?

I am going to complain to Sports Options about them missing some pretty significant line movement.

First ... 204205206207208209210 ... Last