Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16161388'>posted</a> on 09/26/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by blue.eyed.tuna View Post
Wow, on one hand I give credit that Roxxy hasn't just crawled into a hole for good. On the other I pity the sheep here that think there is anything normal about tailing him into oblivion. "ignore the haters"? Umm.... its not hating if you point out that he went 4-31 or that he won 2 of 36 selections OVER A TWO DAY PERIOD. Seriously, if someone told me that the books paid this guy to lead people in a losing direction I would believe it. Good luck everyone...don't bet what you don't have when following here or think that he's just got to turn things around.

He is streaky at best...I gave him credit when he was hot, but have to be fair when he is not. He is throwing good money after bad at this point. Seen it 1000 times on SBR. He has won 16k by risking almost 300k. Does this seem sane to anyone?
It is however hating if you have to point it out on a daily basis without contributing with anything constructive at any point (not referring to you).

Not sure what you mean by does this seem sane part (wager ~300k, win ~16k). Is it unheard of good? Not at all. Is it terrible (like it seems to me you are trying to suggest)? Not at all. He's winning over a large amount of plays, thats the bottom line. While the majority of picks may not be on the biggest markets, a fair amount of them are still pinny lines so its not like its some slow to move lines shitty EU book. A ~5.5% return is imo "sane", but to each their own I guess.

And no I'm not trying to defend roxxy, and I dont tail all his picks, just trying to be fair, there are things that can legitimately be complained about and I certainly think thats fair for any non troll, but how many of these trolls does actually give praise when he has a marvelous day? See? They're here to hate, nothing else.