TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

Now that this thread has been moved, I hope that we will have a little peace. I registered at SBR to increase & expand my capping skills, not read an internet forum where everyone is bashing each other. I know that 'players talk' is sort of an open forum but I still think that those who posted trash for the sake of posting trash make SBR look bad & SBR did not do itself any favors by allowing it to continue for as long as it has. I'm not saying that Roxxy is an angel - but if you poke a dog enough times, he will bite.

Ya, Roxxy is having a slump - every capper goes through it sooner or later. Gambling is not a sprint, it's a marathon that's best measured at the end of a season.

Win or lose, at least Roxxy has the balls to post his picks in a spreadsheet for all to see. That's a hell of a lot more that what the majority of posters on this site do.

We all have the ability to follow or fade - the choice is our own & we need to take responsibility for it.

I always thought that the real 'bad guy' was the books & the whole purpose was to beat him - not each other...

Really Sad...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drew2, briedward, MeatWad, blackgolden, and hardy4

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3401

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    any medical knowledge on knee "kissing" contusion/bone bruise and bone marrow oedema?
    Knee contusion is simply a bruise - it eventually gets better, doesn't require surgery - my guess is physical therapy might be helpful (?)
    Bone marrow edema - never heard of it. Edema is swelling. Bone marrow makes blood cells - never seen bone marrow being called edematous. I'm not a hematologist, so certainly not my expertise. I practice general medicine, so I only know the common stuff.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    The "waste of skin" list keeps growing

Ignore List

• <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][139833]" id="usercheck_139833" value="139833" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> bleek88
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][333092]" id="usercheck_333092" value="333092" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> brinkstaa
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][150933]" id="usercheck_150933" value="150933" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> daimoshokage
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][300729]" id="usercheck_300729" value="300729" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> Dmoneytx
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][12812]" id="usercheck_12812" value="12812" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> firedawg
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][60219]" id="usercheck_60219" value="60219" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> Gee
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][285573]" id="usercheck_285573" value="285573" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> Ghenghis Kahn
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][67567]" id="usercheck_67567" value="67567" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> hawley
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][287215]" id="usercheck_287215" value="287215" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> Hugh Madbrough
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][113897]" id="usercheck_113897" value="113897" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> leetreaper
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][328458]" id="usercheck_328458" value="328458" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> Mantle7
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][41256]" id="usercheck_41256" value="41256" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> ngates815
    • <input type="checkbox" name="listbits[ignore][132746]" id="usercheck_132746" value="132746" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; "> YorkHunt

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    One more time: This thread is in PLAYERS TALK. There is nothing racist about ngates' posts. The only racist posts in here are the ones directed to hawley if we really want to get serious. Put people on ignore if you really can't handle someone but don't waste staff's time trying to deal with this nonsense of a thread that I offered to move days ago. Thanks.
    omg, now poor hawly is the victim???

and ngates post is nothing serious???
    Originally Posted by ngates815
    DEAD WIVES...Just imagine if they came back as fukkin zombies?
    That shit would be SCARRRYYYYYY.

I would probably still have sex with my dead wife zombie, my question would be, is a condom necessary?

Gater is one funny dude..

gfy Shari

I asked several times to close this thread yesterday, its not possible Blondie said

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Boom

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Booooooooommm!!!!!!

0-4.. down $5,500..

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Roxxy please stop gambling for the sake of your children

10SixSix5ive
    10SixSix5ive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Roxxy please stop gambling for the sake of your children
    Firedawg please stop trolling for the sake of you having no life

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    One more time: This thread is in PLAYERS TALK. There is nothing racist about ngates' posts. The only racist posts in here are the ones directed to hawley if we really want to get serious. Put people on ignore if you really can't handle someone but don't waste staff's time trying to deal with this nonsense of a thread that I offered to move days ago. Thanks.
    wait, i thought he was gonna move this thread to the nba section?
    that was all a lie too?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    omg, now poor hawly is the victim???

and ngates post is nothing serious???
    Originally Posted by ngates815
    DEAD WIVES...Just imagine if they came back as fukkin zombies?
    That shit would be SCARRRYYYYYY.

I would probably still have sex with my dead wife zombie, my question would be, is a condom necessary?

Gater is one funny dude..

gfy Shari

I asked several times to close this thread yesterday, its not possible Blondie said
    stop being a drama queen and move this thread to the subforums. and take your cummmm guzzling tc woods with you...

10SixSix5ive
    10SixSix5ive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    stop being a drama queen and move this thread to the subforums. and take your cummmm guzzling tc woods with you...
    Hey, you! You fuckinn retard, this is in the subforum. Now get out!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Wow Roxxy bashing a mod.. Guy really is a pos.. Permaban coming-up

First ... 228229230231