Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    MLB is the only league which allows it's officials to alter the rules & make up their own on a game to game basis.

The main reason I despise it.

I love the game but at times it makes it tough to watch for that reason

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Can’t wait till they pull heads out asses and they put a high school kid behind plate w a iPad. Nothing more frustrating than watching a game and seeing exactly what a ball and strike is while lousy ump has no clue.. only bad thing about that is umps are a great capping tool so it might hurt me if their tendencies and biases were taken out of game. On other hand it be nice to cap a game knowing neither pitcher will be unfairly squeezed or worrying about these inconsistent fukk ups.
    So True....and the importance of the count in baseball is everything. The odds of a hit with a 2-1 count vs a 1-2 count changes immensely. You can't keep letting us watch strikes get called balls on and vice versa on tv while the ump keeps getting it wrong

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

This says it all

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    So True....and the importance of the count in baseball is everything. The odds of a hit with a 2-1 count vs a 1-2 count changes immensely. You can't keep letting us watch strikes get called balls on and vice versa on tv while the ump keeps getting it wrong
    I can tell you what nfl would do, they would demand that tv stations take away the strike zone box, lol.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

First 12