fireinmybelly
    fireinmybelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 419

Obama 2 to 1 favorite to be re-elected : Where would you put your money?

Has the same sex marriage changed these odds or your position?

8:00p

2012 US Presidential Election - Winning Party

Democratic Party -200 <input value="9369807" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Democratic Party to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" type="checkbox">
    Republican Party +160 <input value="9369808" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Republican Party to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" type="checkbox">

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

On Romney now, and hope to find + value closer to election.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Obama at -150 or better
    Willard at +190 or better

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Obama at -150 or better,
    Don't know who Willard is?ng.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Barring any catastrophes Obama gets a 2nd term. Romney is the Republican's sacrificial lamb as they look towards 2016. I don't care for either guy but 4 more years of Obama is more appealing than 8 potential years of Mittens.

andywend

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Barring any catastrophes Obama gets a 2nd term. Romney is the Republican's sacrificial lamb as they look towards 2016. I don't care for either guy but 4 more years of Obama is more appealing than 8 potential years of Mittens.
    If you're black, extremely poor or homosexual, then Obama is your man. If you don't fit in one of those 3 categories, then Romney's your guy.

Grits, if you're that sure that Obama is going to win a 2nd term, open up an Intrade account and pound away at that Obama -144 as he's nowhere near as big a favorite as you seem to think he is.

BTW, regardless of what you say, you and I both know Obama is YOUR GUY and there isn't a single individual anywhere on the Earth that the republicans could have put up that would have gotten your support.

Why are so many democrats ashamed to admit they are liberal? I am proud to admit I am a die-hard conservative.

Why do so many liberal democrats believe that the republicans are looking towards 2016? The republicans are heavily favored to take over the house and senate and Obama is only priced at 58% to win re-election.

The democrats got absolutely THRASHED in the 2010 mid-terms and haven't done a single thing of consequence to win back voter sentiment. The Black Panthers are going to have to be out in full force this time around.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

$$$ on Romney.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Republicans look to pick up where they left off in 2010. They are projected to win a net of four seats in the senate to take back control. They already control the house. Obama will be a lame duck and even help Republicans add to their majority in 2014.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If I had to bet it..Dem

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

If you like Obama at -150, here he is at -144. Step up to the plate and take your swing.[/QUOTE]

Been nibbling at that.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Republicans look to pick up where they left off in 2010. They are projected to win a net of four seats in the senate to take back control. They already control the house. Obama will be a lame duck and even help Republicans add to their majority in 2014.
    Just goes to show everyone how stupid you are that you support a candidate that would like nothing more than to close your business. Typical republican supporter that only supports the party because they always promise tax cuts. If gambling was legalized this website could be 100 times bigger generating ten times the money but you will never look at it that way.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Who doesn't get reelected?

I put $50 on Democrats at -150

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Who doesn't get reelected?

I put $50 on Democrats at -150
    Jimmy Carter.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Andy- I could really give 2 shits who the next president is. It won't impact me in any way at all. I still have a great job with room to grow. Your Obama voter guidebook is clearly flawed as white people voted him in. I'm registered independent as neither party is right about all of the issues. When Romney was the leading candidate is when Republican party decided to say screw it. Either they win out of luck or lose knowing they sent a half ass up to take one for the team. Huntsman was your best candidate.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Independents and illegal alien votes will decide this election.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    If you're black, extremely poor or homosexual, then Obama is your man. If you don't fit in one of those 3 categories, then Romney's your guy.

Grits, if you're that sure that Obama is going to win a 2nd term, open up an Intrade account and pound away at that Obama -144 as he's nowhere near as big a favorite as you seem to think he is.

BTW, regardless of what you say, you and I both know Obama is YOUR GUY and there isn't a single individual anywhere on the Earth that the republicans could have put up that would have gotten your support.

Why are so many democrats ashamed to admit they are liberal? I am proud to admit I am a die-hard conservative.

Why do so many liberal democrats believe that the republicans are looking towards 2016? The republicans are heavily favored to take over the house and senate and Obama is only priced at 58% to win re-election.

The democrats got absolutely THRASHED in the 2010 mid-terms and haven't done a single thing of consequence to win back voter sentiment. The Black Panthers are going to have to be out in full force this time around.
    My condolences to ur lack of intelligence. When did u 1st notice that u were super special stupid?

Now run along and keep spewing ur unsubstantiated vitriol...
    Points Awarded:

golfrulz gave ACoochy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Obama will win. He can raise more funds than his counterpart. Plus he's a better speaker. Come October and November these facts will produce a clear victory for the Democratic party.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    Obama will win. He can raise more funds than his counterpart. Plus he's a better speaker. Come October and November the continued shitty obamination economy will produce a clear victory for the American party.
    FYP

Ryanloop
    Ryanloop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

US President Barack Obama remains better than a 2/1 favorite to retain his presidency despite a Rasmussen poll that gives his GOP opponent, Mitt Romney, a 7 percent lead.

Rasmussen is generally seen as a more conservative-leaning poll.
    The disappointing jobs data released last week, more so than Obama’s declared support of gay marriage, could be weighing the president down.
    Oddsmakers have made Romney a +160 underdog to become the next US President. The payout would be $16 for every $10 bet.

Regards

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25693

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    agreed. i think the mormon issue will bury mitt

andywend

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    My condolences to ur lack of intelligence. When did u 1st notice that u were super special stupid?

Now run along and keep spewing ur unsubstantiated vitriol...
    What part of my post isn't true?

Are you even a U.S. citizen or are you one of those foreigners with nothing better to do with your time?

Which is it LITTLE COOCHY BOY?

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

If I were to wager on the election I would wait till summer time. Odds should be lower than 2/1 on Obama after the Republican convention. Obama -140 would get some action from me. Politics aside I think its his election to lose. For the record I had no action in 08. In 04 I laid -170 with George Bush against Kerry. The media is going to beat this election to a pulp. To stay interested in the outcome I may need to have some financial stake in the outcome. I don't envy either candidate. I certainly wouldn't want the job.

genghis518
    genghis518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2792

Obama has the Hollywood vote...and will probably win.

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

I think Obama's got it. I can't see a Mormon getting elected, hey i have nothing against them, but they believe some wacky stuff.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

I think right now it's a coin toss. As November approaches we'll get a clearer picture. Many things are happening at once right now. Things like Obama rolling out support to gay marriage. He needs the cash he got from those donors last go around. He'd better hope they don't remember he all but abandoned them after winning in '08. Romney's got a ton of stuff working against him. Mainly his inability to connect to average working people. Telling students if they're having problems finding money to attend college they should just borrow it from their parents is a little out there.

Bottom line is it's way too early but as usual the sitting POTUS has the advantage.