Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
If you're black, extremely poor or homosexual, then Obama is your man. If you don't fit in one of those 3 categories, then Romney's your guy.

Grits, if you're that sure that Obama is going to win a 2nd term, open up an Intrade account and pound away at that Obama -144 as he's nowhere near as big a favorite as you seem to think he is.

BTW, regardless of what you say, you and I both know Obama is YOUR GUY and there isn't a single individual anywhere on the Earth that the republicans could have put up that would have gotten your support.

Why are so many democrats ashamed to admit they are liberal? I am proud to admit I am a die-hard conservative.

Why do so many liberal democrats believe that the republicans are looking towards 2016? The republicans are heavily favored to take over the house and senate and Obama is only priced at 58% to win re-election.

The democrats got absolutely THRASHED in the 2010 mid-terms and haven't done a single thing of consequence to win back voter sentiment. The Black Panthers are going to have to be out in full force this time around.
My condolences to ur lack of intelligence. When did u 1st notice that u were super special stupid?

Now run along and keep spewing ur unsubstantiated vitriol...