thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

heres an update, supposedly this is the mastermind nilesh prasad with sarah phillips, she looks bigger in these pics from 2010.

http://deadspin.com/5907349?utm_camp...ium=socialflow

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

This paki doughboy has had this bitch on a chain since middle school He was "her first", got attached, low self-esteem, went along with his schemes

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-bizarre-story

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

And now there's a hoax in the hoax: http://johnharrisonlives.blogspot.ca...i-thought.html

This is fukking retarded. Really shows how pathetic online journalism is.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

All of this stuff makes you really appreciate the women in the poker and the horse world and the very few public women in sports gambling who are knowledgeable or even visible. In the sports gambling world this makes you really appreciate somebody like shari or clevfan, shari needs to get more entrepreneurial, she would be making a killing. There is just such a dearth of females in sports gambling, women are alot more prominent in poker.

The sad thing about all this is the fact that this poster or whoever was behind this was not even a good writer or very knowledgeable at all, espn must have zero standards for freelance work. That looks like it may change.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

just finished catching up on this whole scam

apparently the scamming bitch still has a twitter and scamming the shit out sexless internet dorks

unreal

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

All thanks to covers.com

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I remember her!

Wow, what a fraud, I never liked her. She was such a fukking attention wh0re, which is alright, I mean, lot of wh0res on Covers, but it was such negative attention. It just got fukking annoying; the poster AND Sarah. She had this "Post your best bet thread" or something akin to that, and there was some genuine good advise in the thread but you'd have to wade through seas of BS to find it. She never wrote the good advise, I'd say she was a 50% capper, she may have gone on one good streak, but nothing special from the other dribble posted at Covers. But the people who posted in her thread were alright, learned a lot from them.

I never understood why she kept posting when every other post was "fukk u biatch" etc... etc... And I called her out one day, I said she was a shill from Covers. That started our mini feud, but the truth was SO MANY PEOPLE just fukking hated her, I was just a drop in a sea of piss. It never occurred to me she was a dude, he must be an effeminate dude, he sure wrote like a girl.

I couldn't believe she got the ESPN job. She was such a crock, her betting advise was HORRIBLE, and any capper worth anything knows, it's not about stats, it's about the "market", but ESPN loves to post inane, useless stat information, so she may have fit right in. All I know is she was dropped from Covers, and everyone was happy.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    just finished catching up on this whole scam

apparently the scamming bitch still has a twitter and scamming the shit out sexless internet dorks

unreal
    See, that's the thing... you'd think she'd be hot, right? An Erin Andrews, right?

She wasn't. She was outright annoying. She was an immature, soriety-girl, early twenties, annoying. She would cry about her problems on fukking COVERS, a forum filled with degenerates. That's what annoyed me most about her. That's why I told her to stop posting, this wasn't the place to cry about her life-problems, she was just going to get thrashed since so many hated her already.

I never understood the ESPN thing? She was a horrible writer, and even worse sports bettor. I can't see Erin Andrews crying on ESPN about her date flirting with some other chick at the bar. Sports + PMS = disaster + angry crotchity old men.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9812

she told me she wrote for sbr on twitter because i asked her to join sbr awhile back. people are telling me its not true, but thats what she said.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm glad I never read any of this "Sarah Philips" girl's sh#$. You can clearly tell the photos weren't her. And a great publicity stunt by Covers. Anyone in there right mind knows... ain't no fu#$ing girl looking that "hot" gambles... let alone knows how to write about sports and keep us interested. I mean... furthermore... who in the hell is reading anything this girl writes? I'm rubbing one out looking at her photos.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

What did she do now?

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Sounds like the old Nigerian Internet scam, updated for gamblers

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Unreal. A girl pretends to be something she's not and she blogs at espn and scams people out of money. We have half a forum of scammers and posters pretending to be someone they're not and we can see them a mile away. Covers couldn't see through one hot girl posting about gambling? Fukkin rookies.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

I remember that from a while ago

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

lol,covers has went downhill ever since

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    lol,covers has went downhill ever since
    That place is a complete mess right now. People are complaining left and right about the changes that they have enforced and this was their answer:

"The recent changes are in place to allow more Members to feel confident in participating in the community – focusing on advertisers simply allows them to get off topic – the traffic numbers are well up for the community – so the mass of members are liking the changes."

They want the members to feel confident about participating in the community, but yet the community consists of 500 members posting under 50,000 different names because you can join up and make a new account in about 30 seconds without having to activate it through any e-mail. And they say the traffic numbers have increased, but yet some of the forums are about dead.

That place is run by a train with square wheels.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I remember her!

Wow, what a fraud, I never liked her. She was such a fukking attention wh0re, which is alright, I mean, lot of wh0res on Covers, but it was such negative attention. It just got fukking annoying; the poster AND Sarah. She had this "Post your best bet thread" or something akin to that, and there was some genuine good advise in the thread but you'd have to wade through seas of BS to find it. She never wrote the good advise, I'd say she was a 50% capper, she may have gone on one good streak, but nothing special from the other dribble posted at Covers. But the people who posted in her thread were alright, learned a lot from them.

I never understood why she kept posting when every other post was "fukk u biatch" etc... etc... And I called her out one day, I said she was a shill from Covers. That started our mini feud, but the truth was SO MANY PEOPLE just fukking hated her, I was just a drop in a sea of piss. It never occurred to me she was a dude, he must be an effeminate dude, he sure wrote like a girl.

I couldn't believe she got the ESPN job. She was such a crock, her betting advise was HORRIBLE, and any capper worth anything knows, it's not about stats, it's about the "market", but ESPN loves to post inane, useless stat information, so she may have fit right in. All I know is she was dropped from Covers, and everyone was happy.
    How many members did covers ban over that SJP person? They constantly protected her/him and placed anyone who challenged that person into their time out room, i.e. The Penalty Box.

After SJP took her/his talents to ESPN and then got caught scamming people, it was made known that covers was the source that brought this person into power by protecting her/him. Then when members at covers questioned the powers that be, they refused to give any answers as they knew that they were involved in the rise of this scammer.

This SJP person was defrauding covers from day one with phoney pictures and phoney stories and was constantly getting caught, but the staff at covers would look the other way and penalized anyone that challenged her/him.

Spanks
    me pee pee

I agree kermit,seems like that goatee wanna be tough guy loser rizzo is now running the place like the gestapo.He was the type of guy that got his ass beat daily in high school with random
    snot on him and now he feels like a real man.He hides under the ct which is one and the same............................ become a shithole thanks to their advertisers influencing them into oblivion.
    Last edited by Spanks; 11-24-12 at 10:23 AM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    I agree kermit,seems like that goatee wanna be tough guy loser rizzo is now running the place like the gestapo.He was the type of guy that got his ass beat daily in high school with random
    snot on him and now he feels like a real man.He hides under the ct which is one and the same............................ become a shithole thanks to their advertisers influencing them into oblivion.
    He probably thought that he was going to get his ding dong played with if he catered to SJP and defended her honor. Little did he know that the person that was actually behind the screen name was a guy packing 3 inches of Pakistani trouser snake.

Sorry Guys, I was thinking with my wiener.

-Rizz
    Last edited by Kermit; 11-24-12 at 11:25 AM.

Spanks
    me pee pee

he has the face of a fn tool

Kermit

Covers is also loaded with viruses and spyware. My antivirus program has to go into overtime mode whenever I go to that shithole. But yet they claim they want their members to feel confident posting in their community. What a laugh.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Stay away from covers at all costs. The biggest shit-hole in the internet, bar none.

Kermit

Oh yeah, I just remembered this. Back when SJP was running covers.com, There was a veteran member there that went by the name of Jmon, and one day he completely outed SJP about being a fraud and a scam artist with proof, and guess what happened? He was banned and all of his proof that he posted was deleted. So you still think that SJP wasn't in bad with covers.com? I think not. Shame on you covers.com, shame on you.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Kermit, who are you? What was your name at Covers?

Kermit

I still have an account over there, but I don't use it anymore except for contests.

The Giant

So, you'd rather not say?

Kermit

I had never crossed paths with you over there and I don't have any issues with you here, but I do remember that you were one of the people who constantly was defending SJP at covers. Now I don't know if you were doing it making fun, or if you were being sarcastic, but I would rather we just be known as who we are on here.

Spanks
    me pee pee

yes from what I read,after they banned seaweed the Giant banned himself and stopped posting there but he was a BIG supporter of that fraud SJP

Spanks
    me pee pee

that other tool wallstreetcrapper is another one,everyone hates the guy with a passion and even turns on people that feel sorry for him
    kinda like a rabid animal

covers has officially jumped the shark

should make giant and his pal seaweed happy

and the rest of all the banned members that have migrated here

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Covers is also loaded with viruses and spyware. My antivirus program has to go into overtime mode whenever I go to that shithole. But yet they claim they want their members to feel confident posting in their community. What a laugh.
    this

The Giant

WallStreetCappers is a miserable old man that hates seeing people have fun. He is single-handedly responsible for people starting numerous other sites and destroying Covers.

I wasn't a Sarah supporter.

She always seemed fishy, but I'm not one to call people out without proof.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

ill wait for the book on tape.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    WallStreetCappers is a miserable old man that hates seeing people have fun. He is single-handedly responsible for people starting numerous other sites and destroying Covers.

I wasn't a Sarah supporter.

She always seemed fishy, but I'm not one to call people out without proof.
    Fair enough Giant. I really wasn't sure what your angle was with that matter.

Wallstreetcappers is like that grumpy old man who lives by himself on the corner and spends all summer on his porch swing yelling at little kids playing in the street because they are making too much noise.

Spanks
    me pee pee

Wallstreetcappers is like that grumpy old man who lives by himself on the corner and spends all summer on his porch swing yelling at little kids playing in the street because they are making too much noise.

Giant you are right about that

The Giant

That's a pretty good summation. I've always thought a good moderator was someone that looked for every reason NOT to ban someone. He is the exact opposite.

First 123456 Last