stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Bovada sucks balls, don't play there if you plan to cash out.

Been waiting a month already for a check from them. Buried them on the free $10 bet they gave me at start of baseball season. Even worst they wouldn't let me cash out via p2p even though thats how I always cashed out (fukk waiting).

Haven't deposited there in over a year and most likely never will again. Should not be an A book at all. Wondering how much longer til I get SBR involved.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

where is becky

thats BS

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

How much? They haven't allowed me to do P2P in quite sometime.

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buried them? 1k, 2k? Congrats!

Bodog rep will be here shortly to say they have never missed a payout.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

What If I LIKE getting my balls sucked?

Seriously though have some patience you'll get the check

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Gave you a free play
    Gave you a free check withdrawal

And still you're complaining, believe me with a lot of a shops you are waiting more than a couple weeks on a check these days

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

From reading other posts about Bovada, its been taking 4-5 weeks for a check.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I think they're still backed up from all the decent poker players taking their rolls off 2k at a time when they switched to anonymous tables. Still unacceptable.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BoDog is more geared to Euro Players now
    I think they want to phase out USA..too hard to process money

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by DrIn$entive View Post
    From reading other posts about Bovada, its been taking 4-5 weeks for a check.
    Any word on the $2500/min third option?

Mods, delete if content unacceptable.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I agree.. they want to rid the US.. don't want to lose the money, but at this point they are moving in that direction it looks like.

FCMedina
    FCMedina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3487

Yeah, I've been waiting a month on an approved payout and so far, NOTHING! Awesome, just awesome.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Gave you a free play

And still you're complaining, believe me with a lot of a shops you are waiting more than a couple weeks on a check these days
    But a Month thats too long

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

they will email tracing number when sent
    I waited 6 weeks now waiting for it to clear

Brotherwil
    Brotherwil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Gave you a free play

A couple of weeks would be great. I'm on week 6 with no tracking # or $$$. Bovada is a joke. Stay far away

stuntin909

still waiting... no update whatsoever

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Hello everyone,

Rest assured, We have never missed a payout and we are doing everything within our means to get our players paid as soon as possible.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bovada getting slower and slower paying USA bettors

No idea what is going on there

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Bovada Service View Post
    Hello everyone,

Rest assured, We have never missed a payout and we are doing everything within our means to get our players paid as soon as possible.
    What is taking so long for this guy? This scares me makes me want my money out of there right now. Can't you at least option B2B transfer?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

they used to take 2-3 months to pay.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

anonymous tables

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    What is taking so long for this guy? This scares me makes me want my money out of there right now. Can't you at least option B2B transfer?
    Be careful and read around. Hell if anything search through that users posts and you'll see it's all the same bullshit.

Brotherwil
    Brotherwil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I got a tracking #!!! I made my payout request on March 31st and got the # today. Now let's see how long it takes to get to me and clear...........

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherwil View Post
    I got a tracking #!!! I made my payout request on March 31st and got the # today. Now let's see how long it takes to get to me and clear...........

tracking # 45 days after payout request

why doesn't bovada becky take her fukkin knee pads off and get in here and explain this

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit book.

will not survive.

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Brotherwil, glad to hear you finally got something... even better if the check clears. Well judging from your waiting period guess that means I'll have to wait an extra week to get my tracking #... hopefully...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

where is becky

we want to hear from bovada becky or will not be satisfied

BECKY GET IN HERE AND TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON and also why does bovada put there soccer lines up so late

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Bovada is the new WSEX

stuntin909

i guess i should get tracking soon

pretty sure the check will bounce once it gets here.

Khiaao
    Khiaao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

wow i just cashed out last week, sounds like i got a lOt of waiting to do

stuntin909

yes u do

stuntin909

42 days and counting...

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Yea, after like 6-7 years playing at poker and betting sports at bodog/bovada and dealing with huge hassles with my last payment I'm joining the "done with them" crowd as well...

I was going make a new thread but since it is basically the same situation and problems as everyone else is facing (slow payments, Bovada being inflexible, and little signs of them improvement in the near future) I'll just post it here...

After several visits and calls to my bank trying to get the last payment from bovada cashed by my bank (and several calls to Bovada, instructing me initiate more contact with my bank, and to do things that was impossible due to my bank's policies and going through circle's with bovada's support) I was informed by my bank that I couldn't deposited these type of payments there anymore (basically stating that they are a small local bank and unable/unwilling to process payments of this type)...

So despite not being able to cash the payment in my name (I finally got it cashed through a relative's account... something bovada's site specifically says not to do) I made several more attempts by phone and email to explain the situation to Bovada and get them to reactivate me on another method for payment they offer (a method I used in the past)... They flatly refused to do this, even though I both deposited and withdrawn with that method in the past, since my last distant deposit wasn't made using that method and only offered that I could try and use the "over $2500 method" (having read about bovada's payment problems on various forums I know this method is also currently in limbo and a mess as well and often eventually just leads to payments through the method I want to avoid but just delayed several months instead of one month)...

The last email they sent asked for a letter from my bank explaining why they can't cash these payments... For what purpose I don't know as 1) they already told me several times I'm ineligible for other methods (and never said this would be last step only that they needed the information to "look into the situation further," 2) I don't have the questioned payment in hand anymore so I'm not even sure how to approach my bank about writing the letter without an example of the payment they are unwilling to cash, 3) given the source of payments I'm not sure how wise it is to keep pushing the issue with my bank (which, without going into exact details, bovada's support had me already pushing with my bank), and 4) (most importantly) between the problems of getting the last payment cashed (having probably invested 3-4 hours between dealings back and forth with both my bank and bovada) I've grown extremely tired of trying to get my problems addressed when I have other options of places to play that don't require any of the above...

So, as of today, I've put in couple payment requests that cover the vast majority of my balance... I got some futures bets pending so once these are settled I'll requesting the rest of my balance... Since they are unwilling to offer me other methods to cashout, without jumping through more hoops, I'll figure out how to cash these payments on my own as I'm done dealing with them and will be moving elsewhere as there are still a few books, facing the same issues of bovada, that are somehow able to offer functional methods both for receiving and sending money...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 05-15-12 at 12:29 AM.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

i've played online poker for about 8 years now at about 10 different sites...bovada by far has the worst software for poker. I have no plans of playing cards there again.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

just a bunch of crooks, and some of you idiots think it is ok to take over a month to pay you, dumb asses, if you play with these idiots you deserve what you get

12 Last