DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Kings out hit, out shot, out scored, out goaltended the canucks since game 1

DG ur pretty far off man
    Incorrect. Stick to soccer MATE. Canucks dominated games 3 and 4. If you can't admit that you don't understand the game.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Yeah not a penalty, more like a dive. I'm not a canuck hater, I'm from canada and I want canadian teams to win, but vancouver does dive alot. It's hard to be a fan of a team that does phony stuff like that to try and gain an advantage. They were showing an cbc how the canucks always plan to knock quick's goalie stick away form him and make it look accidental, some call it smart - I call it being cheap and dis-honorable. Having the kings score after a phony dive like that is like karma. Plus, sutter vs hitchcock, wonder if anyone will make another good call?

Congratulations to lb for a good call, dg you're a loyal fan hope the canucks have a better team next year.

Take care!
    Thanks I agree Painful season once again for me

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Incorrect. Stick to soccer MATE. Canucks dominated games 3 and 4. If you can't admit that you don't understand the game.
    domination would have been the 1 seed sweeping the series. I cashed the kings 3 times in the series and u lost big, who do you think u r

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

are the white trash canuck fans burning down their own city again?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

domination would have been the 1 seed sweeping the series. I cashed the kings 3 times in the series and u lost big, who do you think u r
    I bet you didn't even watch a full game in the series. $1700 may be your monthly salary but I won't be losing sleep over it. Plenty more where that came from MATE. #lowIQ #yourealittleslow

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    are the white trash canuck fans burning down their own city again?
    apparently they are hashing it out on internet forums
    I bet you didn't even watch a full game in the series. $1700 may be your monthly salary but I won't be losing sleep over it. Plenty more where that came from MATE. #lowIQ #yourealittleslow
    true words of a guy who needs to reload

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

good job by quick from umass to be able to but kings need to win at home if theyre gunna go to finals 3-0 on road and 1-1 at home wont continue so learn win at home kings!

DennisGreen
    Update your status

apparently they are hashing it out on internet forums

true words of a guy who needs to reload
    Your true colors finally come out. Knew you were a scumbag all along. GFYM pal.

lunchbawks
    NB#

KYS im not here to fight etuffs. i probably should have expected this

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just cant help wondering why die hard Canook fans
    thought this year was going to be any different from past years.......

After the monumental collapse last year...what could you expect.....

Last year the Canooks had everything going their way.......
    They had the President's Trophy....they lucked themselves into the Stanley Cup Finals with HOME ICE..

They won the first 2 games of the Finals .....needing just 2 more wins out of 5 remaining games in order
    to hoist Lord Stanley..........

They enter Game 7 ........played in their HOME building........now we know that historically the Home Team
    in Game 7 of the Finals wins a huge percentage....I think of recent teams that have done it...Colorado and Carolina...

But now that Canooks had that same opportunity and what did they do ??? They shit the bed....they dont
    even score a goal.....

Now after that recent debacle.......how could you or any Canook fan expect anything different this year......yeah, like
    I said...this is a nice entertaining thread.....I mean you got good pics on it but c'mon.....you titled it The 2012 Vancouver
    Canooks Stanley Cup Thread..............but reality dictates that having the Vancouver Canooks and Stanley Cup both mentioned
    in the same sentence is really hockey comedy....it cracks a lot of people up

Truth be told....The Vancouver Canooks should be vilified all the way from Mike Gillis all the way down to those
    funny little green slime gay boys that hibernate by the penalty box....

How dare this team win President Trophys 2 years in a row and then stink up the playoffs.....dont they like or
    care about their fans....people .....

Maybe demonic forces that the city of Vancouver gives off that causes the team to choke up every year like Cass Elliot eating
    a ham sandwich.

The demonic forces were well documented by the riots that the " good " people of Vancouver decided to
    throw after last year's Game 7 tragedy....

No President Trophy winner has ever been swept by an 8th seed in the First Round before......this year
    the Canooks will have the enviable honor of being that first......

The Vancouver Canooks.......losers of 7 out of their last 8 Stanley Cup Playoff games........one of those 7 losses
    of course.....the Game 7 HOME ICE SHUTOUT Loss to Boston......

It just doesnt get any better than that......

The 2012 Vancouver Canook Stanley Cup Thread.........now colder than Amy Winehouse.......

Canook fans everyway should demand that the " team " give back those President Trophys.......because, you know,

they really dont mean a damn thing.........

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    I just cant help wondering why die hard Canook fans
    thought this year was going to be any different from past years.......

After the monumental collapse last year...what could you expect.....

Last year the Canooks had everything going their way.......
    They had the President's Trophy....they lucked themselves into the Stanley Cup Finals with HOME ICE..

They won the first 2 games of the Finals .....needing just 2 more wins out of 5 remaining games in order
    to hoist Lord Stanley..........

They enter Game 7 ........played in their HOME building........now we know that historically the Home Team
    in Game 7 of the Finals wins a huge percentage....I think of recent teams that have done it...Colorado and Carolina...

But now that Canooks had that same opportunity and what did they do ??? They shit the bed....they dont
    even score a goal.....

Now after that recent debacle.......how could you or any Canook fan expect anything different this year......yeah, like
    I said...this is a nice entertaining thread.....I mean you got good pics on it but c'mon.....you titled it The 2012 Vancouver
    Canooks Stanley Cup Thread..............but reality dictates that having the Vancouver Canooks and Stanley Cup both mentioned
    in the same sentence is really hockey comedy....it cracks a lot of people up

Truth be told....The Vancouver Canooks should be vilified all the way from Mike Gillis all the way down to those
    funny little green slime gay boys that hibernate by the penalty box....

How dare this team win President Trophys 2 years in a row and then stink up the playoffs.....dont they like or
    care about their fans....people .....

Maybe demonic forces that the city of Vancouver gives off that causes the team to choke up every year like Cass Elliot eating
    a ham sandwich.

The demonic forces were well documented by the riots that the " good " people of Vancouver decided to
    throw after last year's Game 7 tragedy....

No President Trophy winner has ever been swept by an 8th seed in the First Round before......this year
    the Canooks will have the enviable honor of being that first......

The Vancouver Canooks.......losers of 7 out of their last 8 Stanley Cup Playoff games........one of those 7 losses
    of course.....the Game 7 HOME ICE SHUTOUT Loss to Boston......

It just doesnt get any better than that......

The 2012 Vancouver Canook Stanley Cup Thread.........now colder than Amy Winehouse.......

Canook fans everyway should demand that the " team " give back those President Trophys.......because, you know,

they really dont mean a damn thing.........
    Well said sir. You are really starting to make more sense to me this time around

JW Cash

Well said sir. You are really starting to make more sense to me this time around

Are you really the guy who coached the Vikings and Cardinals......

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

Have the riots in Vancouver started already? Fans should finish what they started last year, bring the whole city down so they end this hockey disgrace once and for all.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

nice

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Name:  IMG_0367.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  43.4 KB

What myself and fellow Canucks fans are likely doing right now.

Congrats LB on the sick calls of PHI and LA Congrats also LA fans, good luck against STL

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post
    good job by quick from umass to be able to but kings need to win at home if theyre gunna go to finals 3-0 on road and 1-1 at home wont continue so learn win at home kings!
    is that you pierre mcguirre?

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Calgary in even more pain...

Thanks I agree Painful season once again for me
    Hey DG, at least vancouver made the playoffs, calgary sucks ever since trading gilmour...calgary won presidents trophy after winning the cup and loss first round playoff too...try to ignore people trying to pick internet fights, they'd be talking shit even if vancouver won.

!

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Congrats LB on the sick calls of PHI and LA Congrats also LA fans, good luck against STL
    Lakerboy did not call the Flyers. He said they had no shot before the series.
    It was a hell of a call with the Kings. I really did not think they had the offensive power to keep up. Daniel being out those first few games really hurt.
    In the offseason they have to get rid of Lou. Everything else is still very good in Vancouver. Just a rough series.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

paco went all-in on the canucks to win the stanley cup.. well, another loser from the loser..

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Vancouver Cannucks = stiffs defined.....that is when talking about any post season play.

stiffs defined

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

good job laker, what about next series vs the blues

progamblercomau
    progamblercomau's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny posts.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

nice call Lakerboy

congrats LA backers

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What's up with all the bigtime gingers in Vancouver?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

DwightShrute

rach
    rach's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Hey DG, at least vancouver made the playoffs, calgary sucks ever since trading gilmour...calgary won presidents trophy after winning the cup and loss first round playoff too...try to ignore people trying to pick internet fights, they'd be talking shit even if vancouver won.

!
    Were you living with wolves when the Lightning won a 'BrettHull Cup' after Gelinas' Cup winner wasn't counted?

As for shit talking, more of it comes from Van fans than any other team I've ever seen. Even more than their shit talking/shit playing second line. The '94 Canucks had a lot of guys that opposing fans could respect but this team is loaded with gutless yappers and euros lacking any charisma. At least their diva goalie is heading out of town this summer so they won't have to listen to the worst interview in the sport.

ps - Awesome year, Ryan Kesler!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rach View Post
    Were you living with wolves when the Lightning won a 'BrettHull Cup' after Gelinas' Cup winner wasn't counted?

As for shit talking, more of it comes from Van fans than any other team I've ever seen. Even more than their shit talking/shit playing second line. The '94 Canucks had a lot of guys that opposing fans could respect but this team is loaded with gutless yappers and euros lacking any charisma. At least their diva goalie is heading out of town this summer so they won't have to listen to the worst interview in the sport.

you Canuck haters are always good for a laugh. Why you choose to show your lack of hockey knowledge or at best your lack of class is beyond most of us.

as far a Keskler goes. He never even practiced during the finals last year but still payed in the games. A lot of players would have sat. That's how bad he wanted the cup. His surgeries on his hip have no doubt affected his play and his stats suffered but he still had a good season. Even his stats were decent.

Kesler A Bright Spot In Canucks' Game 1 Loss

CBSSports.com Fantasy — Ryan Kesler assisted on both of Vancouver's goals in Wednesday's loss to the Kings in the first game of the playoffs.

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you Canuck haters are always good for a laugh. Why you choose to show your lack of hockey knowledge or at best your lack of class is beyond most of us.

as far a Keskler goes. He never even practiced during the finals last year but still payed in the games. A lot of players would have sat. That's how bad he wanted the cup. His surgeries on his hip have no doubt affected his play and his stats suffered but he still had a good season. Even his stats were decent.

Kesler A Bright Spot In Canucks' Game 1 Loss

CBSSports.com Fantasy — Ryan Kesler assisted on both of Vancouver's goals in Wednesday's loss to the Kings in the first game of the playoffs.

doesnt take a lot of knowledge to know that the Canooks CHOKED again at home.........

2 Presidents Trophys..........2 miserable playoffs.........

Maybe what you interpret as lack of class is equal to lack of playoff intensity of Canook hockey players

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

1994 sucks for calgary too...

Quote Originally Posted by rach View Post

Of course I was around when tampa screwed us...might as well forget that year because nothing good ever carried over from that run even to now...as for 1994 that friggin bure...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4699

Good call LB.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Good call LB.

Honestly it wasnt that big of a call. LA should have been the faves here. Van had nothing to offer. Piss poor goaltending/ awful inept offense and bad coaching.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4699

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Honestly it wasnt that big of a call. LA should have been the faves here. Van had nothing to offer. Piss poor goaltending/ awful inept offense and bad coaching.
    Pretty much sums it up.

I cashed big on the Canucks only win of the playoffs though. Parlayed them with the Penguins on Wednesday to avoid the sweep in those series.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Good play.

First ... 1718192021 Last