odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Ya but the team that out shoots another team doesn't always tell the story. Kings had a few bursts where they dominated especially their 4th line and got unlucky with a couple posts but Vancouver was clearly the better team last night. I think they were the better team in Game 3 also but couldn't finish. Kings were better in games 1 and 2.

Can't wait for the next 3 games
    Not sure about clearly better, but they scored on the powerplay which they have had a hard time doing and Kings are having a hard tie scoring with Schneider in there. I just don't see an easy game coming up for Vancouver, which will make it tough to win 3 in a row.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Overreaction to the return of a teams best player? Could fool me...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Not sure about clearly better, but they scored on the powerplay which they have had a hard time doing and Kings are having a hard tie scoring with Schneider in there. I just don't see an easy game coming up for Vancouver, which will make it tough to win 3 in a row.
    they were 0 for 10 or 14 on the PP before and actually gave up 2 SH goals. Having Daniel out there is huge. If he stays healthy, there's a good chance we will see another 3 games in this series. I hope anyways!

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by mikea33 View Post
    Overreaction to the return of a teams best player? Could fool me...
    Lil bit, overreaction a lil bit. How else do you explain Vancouver -175 for game 5?

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Who knows more...oddsmakers or us? I think Vancouver takes game 5.....that'd be remarkable for Kings to win 3 in a row at Vancouver.................I dont see it happening.

I think the real overreaction is the Philly and Pitt line.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Oddsmakers need to know what the public thinks it knows.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Oddsmakers need to know what the public thinks it knows.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Can't wait for the next 2 games
    Fixed

P.S. Too much being made about Daniela's return. Lets not forget..........on the season the Kings are 5-3 against the nucks (2-2 regular season).

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

what a pussy

DwightShrute

hockey216 do you act like a 10 year old on purpose? I bet you would piss and shit yourself after 5 seconds if you went out on the ice. Now go and finish your homework.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

The kings are a very good team.before this series even started i knew the canucks would have a hard time.Although I still believe the canucks will win in seven games.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Vrakas View Post
    The kings are a very good team.before this series even started i knew the canucks would have a hard time.Although I still believe the canucks will win in seven games.
    Kings are for sure. 8th place and finished 40-27-15

hockey216

hockey216 do you act like a 10 year old on purpose? I bet you would piss and shit yourself after 5 seconds if you went out on the ice. Now go and finish your homework.
    piss and shit myself? No one in the nhl would allow themselves to be punched in the face 7 times without defending themself. Except the Sedins. Everyone knows how much of a pussy the Sedins are. So i guess everyone that thinks Sedins are pussies are "10 years olds that piss and shit themselves"?

interesting logic.

hockey216

And Dwight... deep down inside you know that it upsets you how whimpy the Sedins are. You pretend to deny it by saying Mario Lemiuex and Gretzky didn't fight. But deep down you know:

1) Mario Lemieux was a lot tougher than the Sedins will ever be. And Mario did fight. Messier fought. Howe fought. Esposito fought. None of these guys would allow themselves to get punched 7 times in the face by a 180lb rookie without defending themselves.
    2) Sedins are NOWHERE CLOSE to Wayne Gretzky nor Mario Lemieux. Shame on you for implying that. If they were as good as Mario Lemieux or Wayne Gretzky, i would shut my mouth. They are not (NOT! NOT! NOT!) as good as Messier, Gretzky, nor Lemieux. Mario Lemieux played battling cancer and with a broken back and still scored 69 goals and 161 points in the 1995-1996. season. Gretzky scored 92 goals and 212 pts in his 3rd nhl season. Had several seasons with over 200 points. Mario Lemieux, Messier, and Gretzky won multiple cups and didn't choke every single year in the playoffs. And they didn't do it by diving on every play. Shame on you for comparing the whimpy, soft, diving Sedins to the greatest players ever to play the game. Sedins will never (NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!) be in Gretzky or Lemieux's category. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-19-12 at 07:36 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    piss and shit myself? No one in the nhl would allow themselves to be punched in the face 7 times without defending themself. Except the Sedins. Everyone knows how much of a pussy the Sedins are. So i guess everyone that thinks Sedins are pussies are "10 years olds that piss and shit themselves"?

interesting logic.
    dude just get over it. You don't like the Sedin's and the Canucks, we all get it. Just because nearly every thread you call them pussies doesn't make them so. Do you believe if you call them names enough times, then suddenly we are all go agree with your idiotic assessment? Is there a total that you think outta do it. 100X to post that video? 200X?

Take a hockey course why don't ya and then get back to me to talk hockey.

geez

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Two days off hurts canucks more. They lose game 4 momentum.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

We won't know how big of a pussy the Sedins are until next season, when they can go without getting a 5 min major in the playoffs. If the Sedins were fighters, I'd have my young guys go at them every chance they got. I hate the Nucks...I am not stating that the Sedins are men...no way, they're gingers, all I am saying is consider the strategy of them fighting right now.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I am not sure about that. I thinks its perfect.

hockey216

So someone who thinks Sedins are whimps needs to take a hockey course? You compared the Sedins to Gretzky and Lemieux. They are NOWHERE CLOSE to Gretzky or Lemieux's category. You are the one who needs the course.
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-19-12 at 08:21 PM.

hockey216

-Do you believe if you call them names enough times, then suddenly we are all go agree with your idiotic assessment?
    Thinking that Sedins are whimpy is an "Idiotic Assessment"? You think Sedins are tough?

DwightShrute

They are NOWHERE CLOSE to Gretzky or Lemieux's category.
    no one is dude.

A man doesn't have to fight to be a man. That includes hockey.

Fact: if he did attempt to fight and he got his ass kicked, then you would still call him names. Its a no win situation when it comes to you calling him names. And not just calling him a name and moving on. You are obsessed man. Get over it. Does whether or not a hockey player drop the gloves so vital to your existence? Some guys fight and some don't. I guarantee his is much tougher and stronger that you are but he isn't telling everyone over and over and over.
    Fact: If he was on your favorite team you would have gotten over this long ago but because he isn't, you will just keep on harping about it and just keep on repeating your nonsense.

hockey216

Fact: if he did attempt to fight and he got his ass kicked, then you would still call him names.
    Actually not. i recognize that not everyones a huge fighter. If he fought and lost, i would be fine with that. what disturbs me is the fact that he doesn't stand up for himself. an the fact that he dives on every single play, far more than any other player. He wears the "captain" on his jersey when he's a whimp. if you scrap and lose, thats ok. at least you stood up for yourself. I'd rather stand up for myself, fight, and come up short than just let somebody walk all over me and not defend myself. How can you call yourself a captain and expect your teammates to respect you if you dont even respect yourself? How can you call yourself a leader when you act like a whimp? He should resign as captain and let someone with self-respect be the captain of the team. How can he not even want to stand up for himself?

DwightShrute

Actually not. i recognize that not everyones a huge fighter. If he fought and lost, i would be fine with that. what disturbs me is the fact that he doesn't stand up for himself. an the fact that he dives on every single play, far more than any other player. He wears the "captain" on his jersey when he's a whimp. if you scrap and lose, thats ok. at least you stood up for yourself. I'd rather stand up for myself, fight, and come up short than just let somebody walk all over me and not defend myself. How can you call yourself a captain and expect your teammates to respect you if you dont even respect yourself? How can you call yourself a leader when you act like a whimp? He should resign as captain and let someone with self-respect be the captain of the team. How can he not even want to stand up for himself?
    sorry that you believe this rubbish.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

"Brownie you're a cream puff!"

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Cant believe canuck fans get so much confidence off one win.

People teams coming back from 3-0 is very unlikely. The kings have the best goalie in this series- he will do enough for them to win one more game.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Looking good LB,

Why you rocking the flyers avatar?

Your not from the area right?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Cant believe canuck fans get so much confidence off one win.

People teams coming back from 3-0 is very unlikely. The kings have the best goalie in this series- he will do enough for them to win one more game.
    Kings are extremely overrated. Schneider is easily as good as Quick as well. Still with that being said it's an uphill battle. If Canucks win game 5 this one's going 7 though.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

The thing average casual hockey fans don't realize is that most of Quick's saves each night are routine saves that pad his stats. LA plays air-tight D and keep most shots to the outside so the actual amount of quality shots he faces are low most nights. Schneider made 43 saves last game and at least a dozen were quality scoring chances on odd man rushes and in tight shots. There's always more to look at then just the overall numbers.

Check out Schneider and Quick's regular season numbers they are virtually identical.

Schneider 1.96 GAA .937%
    Quick 1.95 GAA .929%

As you see LA has lost their "edge" in this series as the goaltending is a level playing field now. When Luongo was in net, LA had a definite edge in goal. This is why Canucks fans like myself have a new found confidence that they can do the impossible and come back

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you kidding? The long break between games 4&5 allows Daniel the time to recuperate after being out of action for 3+ weeks. His conditioning right now is probably the worst it's been since before the season started. With their best player back and 3 days to prepare, I would expect a very high level of play from Vancouver on Sunday.

Now that being said, if the Canucks can win Game 5, maintaining that momentum into Game 6 in LA will be very tough.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1860

I'd be getting worried if I was the Kings.

hockey216

schneider is good. who needs Looouuu the sieve when you have schneider?
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-22-12 at 08:36 PM.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    The thing average casual hockey fans don't realize is that most of Quick's saves each night are routine saves that pad his stats. LA plays air-tight D and keep most shots to the outside so the actual amount of quality shots he faces are low most nights. Schneider made 43 saves last game and at least a dozen were quality scoring chances on odd man rushes and in tight shots. There's always more to look at then just the overall numbers.

Check out Schneider and Quick's regular season numbers they are virtually identical.

Schneider 1.96 GAA .937%
    Quick 1.95 GAA .929%

As you see LA has lost their "edge" in this series as the goaltending is a level playing field now. When Luongo was in net, LA had a definite edge in goal. This is why Canucks fans like myself have a new found confidence that they can do the impossible and come back
    Quick has made some huge saves tonight. just stopped a 2-on-1, and stopped Daniel sedin on breakaway. yes LA's D is good but i still think Quick is a great goalie.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Kings ML Live bet at +405 right now.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Canucks are a lock the puck will keep bouncing Scheids way... Just like game 4.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

tight nuck sphincter

First ... 15161718192021 Last