ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Gonna win about 2.8gs the hard way let's get it.. finish them

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

WOOT !!! This is my largest bet over the past 3 weeks,.. Overall with in-game plays I won almost 2 grand.

If you read the article in the link I provided in an earlier post in this thread, the Pacers circled and marked this game down for weeks !! They WANTED it alot more,,,,,,, and for Miami it was just "another game" for them if you heard the team interviews since the OKC game.

The fact that the line didn't move for 23 hours even though Miami was being pounded, and the fact that they decided to move it a half hour before game time, made me love the play even more.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

So do we hammer Miami against the Mavs next game now? Wade and Lebron got to be POed

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post

So do we hammer Miami against the Mavs next game now? Wade and Lebron got to be POed
    possibly. I don't know about "hammer" though. I know I won't

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post

Line moved to Heat -3.5 just 40 minutes before tipoff.

They are throwing the late line move trying to get sharps on the Heat after they were out working their 9-to-5's all day..

why the move so late just 40 minutes prior to tipoff ? The Heat have been pounded all night last night, all morning, and all day. They had many hours to move the line, yet nothing.

Now that the books got that Heat money they are trying to fool the late ones, and trying to fool the few who are on Indy tempting them to hedge some of their bets (that's why they moved it 40 minutes before tipoff allowing you enough time to hedge, and enough time to panic - yet not enough time to really think things through)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Heat are getting worse

They look like they can go down in the 1st round in playoffs

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

deleted

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    WOOT !!! This is my largest bet over the past 3 weeks,.. Overall with in-game plays I won almost 2 grand.

If you read the article in the link I provided in an earlier post in this thread, the Pacers circled and marked this game down for weeks !! They WANTED it alot more,,,,,,, and for Miami it was just "another game" for them if you heard the team interviews since the OKC game.

The fact that the line didn't move for 23 hours even though Miami was being pounded, and the fact that they decided to move it a half hour before game time, made me love the play even more.

i was on them big and your posy just made me even more confident. CHEERS to a great night!!!!!!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Buy 1/2 and take HEat

Thank me later
    Thanks a lot, baldy.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    i was on them big and your posy just made me even more confident. CHEERS to a great night!!!!!!
    nice to know. Congrats on the big hit

First 123