JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Heat are -3 @ Pacers today??? Who do you take?

Pacers home record is 14-7. Heat road record is 15-10. Heat just got wooped by Thunder last night.

Who do you take here?

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat ML?

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Thats a weird line. Almost begging you to take Miami. Thats when i usually get worried

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I concur. My gut says heat come out and throttle Indy but most likely won't play this game.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

The over under is 192.5. Do you go Under?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buy 1/2 and take HEat

Thank me later

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    The over under is 192.5. Do you go Under?
    I took the under in miami okc for 201 and it held pretty easy at 190 with an on fire Durant. I can see this one holding imo

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

JJ, you better not bury me here. I know where you live!

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

So we goin heat under parlay

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Take Heat ML so you don't have to sweat.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Something is really fishy here. 83% on MIA spread and the line hasn't budged once, not to mention Indi is being juiced up.I

I really want to take Indi, but last time I took them against MIA at home they were down by 25 in the 2nd quarter. This is a pretty big game for Indi, just read an article in the Indi Star about how the players are so focused on this game. After they beat the Bucks the other night they didn't even celebrate because they wanted to stay focused for the Heat game.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

Something is really fishy here. 83% on MIA spread and the line hasn't budged once, not to mention Indi is being juiced up.I

I really want to take Indi, but last time I took them against MIA at home they were down by 25 in the 2nd quarter. This is a pretty big game for Indi, just read an article in the Indi Star about how the players are so focused on this game. After they beat the Bucks the other night they didn't even celebrate because they wanted to stay focused for the Heat game
    Those 2 factors.. That's all I need to know

I'm going Indy, just as I went OKC last night as the game was alot bigger for them and felt it wasn't as big for Miami

If the line doesn't move until tipoff...

2units on Indy
    1unit ML

not going the 5u bet I made on OKC but still a play
    Last edited by PR9; 03-26-12 at 01:10 PM.

PR9

2 weeks ago Indy should have beaten Miami if you watched the game. It was a 2-pt differential, Final score 93-91, and it was in Miami where Miami plays alot better (Miami has the best home record in the league at 20-2 ) . Indy covered easily as the spread was around -9 .

The public is pounding Miami today because they remember Miami blew Indy out in Indiana last time, and think Miami will be mad after last nights game .. but they are forgetting that the line hasn't moved despite miami being pounded, and that Indy is more mad, and Indy should have beaten Miami in Miami 2.5 weeks ago

Indy is the play .. also considering an early play either 1st Q or which team reaches 30 pts first

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

B2B on the road against a pacer team that was embarrassed by the heat at indy earlier this year....might be time to face the facts that the heat are just mediocre at best on the road..indy or no play...dont believe the hype with this miami trash.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Don't chase Miami now. They are not playing well. Last two chances they have lost after a loss. This month they are WLLWWWLLWWWWL. All 5 losses this month are on the road.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    2 weeks ago Indy should have beaten Miami if you watched the game. It was a 2-pt differential, Final score 93-91, and it was in Miami where Miami plays alot better (Miami has the best home record in the league at 20-2 ) . Indy covered easily as the spread was around -9 .

The public is pounding Miami today because they remember Miami blew Indy out in Indiana last time, and think Miami will be mad after last nights game .. but they are forgetting that the line hasn't moved despite miami being pounded, and that Indy is more mad, and Indy should have beaten Miami in Miami 2.5 weeks ago

Indy is the play .. also considering an early play either 1st Q or which team reaches 30 pts first
    Good logic and agree. Everybody always looks at Miami as an automatic W, and as good as they are, they are still an overrated team.

Speedy88

Big time revenge game for Indi. Not only did they get blown out on their court last time they played MIA, but as you mentioned they completely blew that game in MIA a couple of weeks ago. They had the lead the entire game, and then they completely threw it away in the 4th quarter.

MIA is playing a b2b (not that it probably matters much), they have no revenge angle because they already lead the series 0-3, and my guess is they are still hungover from the loss to OKC. Watching the Heat last night, this team could care less about the regular season. Pretty pathetic IMO, but when you have that much talent, the regular season is just like going through the motions for them.

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

MIA is the play....seem like people angry about the last game vs miami....so they slam on indi

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Public huge on Miami. But I wouldnt take the Pacers either. No play for me but if I had to pick Miami Ml.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Big time revenge game for Indi. Not only did they get blown out on their court last time they played MIA, but as you mentioned they completely blew that game in MIA a couple of weeks ago. They had the lead the entire game, and then they completely threw it away in the 4th quarter.

MIA is playing a b2b (not that it probably matters much), they have no revenge angle because they already lead the series 0-3, and my guess is they are still hungover from the loss to OKC. Watching the Heat last night, this team could care less about the regular season. Pretty pathetic IMO, but when you have that much talent, the regular season is just like going through the motions for them.
    All teams do it. Why do you think the Bulls are holding Rose out. There's nothing wrong with him. Bulls got their asses handed to them at home vs Portland's bench at a time when everyone was blowing them out, almost lost to Toronto and should've lost with a piss poor effort for 90% of that game

OKC has coasted in games this season. Boston, the spurs, Mavs,, Lakers last night looked like absolute dogshit, Memphis clearly had more effort from the opening tipoff, etc etc

All teams do it

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

There are so many angles on this game that suggest to back Pacers:

-Heat on B2B, just played a tough game last night
    -Pacers have 'triple' revenge
    -Public is all over Heat
    -No line movement despite heavy $ on Heat

Everything points to taking Indiana but I can't buy this. Nearly all these factors were also true when Miami came to Indy in Feb. in which 250% of the public were on Miami and it was a blowout win for them. I don't see much changing in this from the previous three meetings. Miami seems to match up very well with Indy and I would think they don't wanna get embarrassed again after a massive meltdown in OKC.

It wouldn't take a massive effort from Miami to win and cover -3, so I would think that they atleast come in this game wanting to save face and avoid a loss again which would def. humiliate them. I think this game is Miami ML or no play...high juice though so maybe parlay with LAC ML.

PR9

Sport_Fish.

Sure things have changed. Indy was without G. Hill for the last 2 games vs the Heat, even in the one that Indy should've won outright in Miami 2 weeks ago:

http://www.nba.com/games/20120310/INDMIA/gameinfo.html

G. Hill DND - SPRAINED LEFT SHOULDER

Any Indiana fan will tell you that the Pacers play much better with him in the lineup. They've gone on 4-5 game losing streaks without him, and play so much better when he returns. If you just listened to their local broadcasters in their games over the past couple months they have mentioned this fact numerous times.

Hill is playing tonight.

Last edited by PR9; 03-26-12 at 03:18 PM.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Indiana +3 is the play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Heat and Pitt ML for an easy 2:1 on your money.

PR9

Indiana +3
    $550/$500

Indiana ML
    $200/$250

1st team to score 30 pts in the game - Indiana
    $200/$230

All LOCKED

PR9

Indiana +3
    $550/$500

Indiana ML
    $200/$250

1st team to score 30 pts in the game - Indiana
    $200/$230

All LOCKED
    There was little talk inside the Indiana Pacers' locker room late Saturday about their victory over the Milwaukee Bucks 20 minutes earlier in the Bradley Center. The Pacers had already turned their attention to their next opponent, to whom they felt they had given away a game about two weeks ago in South Florida. Indiana hopes it can finally beat the Miami Heat for the first time in six tries tonight at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.

"All we said after the game was that we have to beat Miami; we can't get swept by them," center Roy Hibbert said. "We're definitely thinking about it. It's in the back of our minds that we have to come out stronger than we did the first two times."
    The Pacers were embarrassed by the Heat in their first two meetings this season, losing by an average of 25 points.
    But they went to Miami on March 10 and were 90 seconds from beating them -- until the Pacers suddenly looked inexperienced and LeBron James and Dwyane Wade played like two of the league's best players. Dahntay Jones turned the ball over, leading to a dunk for James, then committed a foul as James made the shot and the free throw.

The Heat sent the game into overtime when Danny Granger went to help on a drive to the basket by Wade, leaving James wide open in the corner to make the tying 3-pointer.
    The Heat won 93-91 on an off-balance jumper by Wade with a tenth of a second left. "The first two times we played them, we were tentative; the last time we played them extremely hard," Hibbert said. "So this is our last go-round before we may have to see them in the playoffs." The Pacers, currently the sixth seed in the Eastern Conference, have shown they can beat teams above them in the standings. Miami is the nagging thorn that continues to poke the Pacers.

The Heat, Oklahoma City and San Antonio are the only teams with better records that the Pacers haven't beaten this season. The Pacers have yet to play the Spurs (Saturday) and Thunder (April 6).
    James has been unstoppable against the Pacers -- and every other team -- this season. He averaged 27.7 points, 8.3 rebounds, 8.0 assists and 3.3 steals in the three games against Indiana.

"We know we can play with anybody in the league, and we had a couple of efforts that, for whatever reason, we played poor basketball in the first two games against Miami," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. "We played to our potential in the third game. And when we play to our potential, we can beat anyone anywhere, and we showed that in that game. We just didn't close the game out."

Veteran David West said the Pacers can't go into tonight's game thinking about the previous meeting because the Heat are too good to not be prepared. "You have to forget about it," he said. "You can't linger on it.

It's going to take a complete effort, solid game from start to finish. I thought when we were down in Miami, we didn't allow them to go on one of them big runs where they're stopping you and scoring at the same time. It's going to take a rock-solid effort."

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...IndyStar.com|s

G. Hill was out for the last 2 meetings vs Miami. And he has been big for them. Indiana plays alot better as a team with him in the lineup.

This is the biggest home game of Indiana's season., and G. Hill will be playing tonight

Speedy88

George Hill has been playing great now that he is healthy again. Reports out of Indi are that he could actually take the starting job from Collison soon. Hill >>>>> Collison.Go

Go Pacers!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Indy or nothing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I took heat

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I took heat
    this is all you need to see folks.

Pacers huge
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JMobile

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    this is all you need to see folks.

Pacers huge
    Huge with that avatar. You know tt served in military under Col Sanders. He was Private Biscuit.

JJsaint04
    JJsaint04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Take Heat ML. Quote me after the game. Please.

PR9

Line moved to Heat -3.5 just 40 minutes before tipoff.

They are throwing the late line move trying to get sharps on the Heat after they were out working their 9-to-5's all day..

why the move so late just 40 minutes prior to tipoff ? The Heat have been pounded all night last night, all morning, and all day. They had many hours to move the line, yet nothing.

Now that the books got that Heat money they are trying to fool the late ones, and trying to fool the few who are on Indy tempting them to hedge some of their bets (that's why they moved it 40 minutes before tipoff allowing you enough time to hedge, and enough time to panic - yet not enough time to really think things through)

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Every one keeps saying heat are public play...

But the majority here are saying Indy, so how does that work out?

JJsaint04
    JJsaint04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

The Pacers may take the line, but the Heat will outright win this game. Don't talk to me about the Heat playing consecutive games in a row, these are the most freak athletes you can find and is their job to stay in peak condition for exactly these circumstances. My pick was OKC last night, but the match-up will be far easier for LeBron and gang to handle. Hopefully LeBron's elbow isn't going to be THAT big of a deal tonight. An average performance by the Heat tonight and they will take home the W.

123 Last