icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

I respect anyone in the military who doesn't have this attitude that they are better than everyone who isn't. You don't seem to meet that criteria.
    Virtually everyone I've met in the military is impossible to have a rational discussion with about policy or the merits of the wars. If you haven't joined up and been brainwashed already, your opinion is irrelevant to them because "you don't understand".

Keep in mind this report is coming from Condoleeza and an ex Newscorp executive. Judging from people I know who've joined the military, there's absolutely no way that 50% of 19-25 year olds are too fat or dumb to join, and I'm pretty sure the figure for actual criminal history is under 25%. If you have a little extra chunk they just make you run it off, you gotta be FAT for the recruiter to send you away. I have a feeling this is a propaganda piece to make people feel like they're "special" when they join the military, instead of on their last resort.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Virtually everyone I've met in the military is impossible to have a rational discussion with about policy or the merits of the wars. If you haven't joined up and been brainwashed already, your opinion is irrelevant to them because "you don't understand".

Keep in mind this report is coming from Condoleeza and an ex Newscorp executive. Judging from people I know who've joined the military, there's absolutely no way that 50% of 19-25 year olds are too fat or dumb to join, and I'm pretty sure the figure for actual criminal history is under 25%. If you have a little extra chunk they just make you run it off, you gotta be FAT for the recruiter to send you away. I have a feeling this is a propaganda piece to make people feel like they're "special" when they join the military, instead of on their last resort.
    Yeah, my buddy dropped out of community college 2 years ago because he just skipped test days and he works for his dad's landscaping business... he decided to join the Air Force so he trained for 3 months and lost like 30 pounds so he could pass the tests they require. At least he knows he is doing it to take the easy way out. He'll get some serious cash from it, a lot better than he was getting mowing lawns, and then when he is done, he'll probably be able to get a good job as a cop or something.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Our military is the greatest!

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    since when do you have to be smart to join the military
    its a different military empire , the only partof the military that stupid is good is the grunts, the poor souls who in a war that required movement the grunts charge and they can hear the bullets going past their heads , the only thing your required to do is keep moving and keep that head down.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Dominator what the hell are you talking about?

First 123