Betpoints: 3679

unreal more stories.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    unreal more stories.
    Obama and I also got the same LSAT score. True story.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grits is a quality poster.

Crusty on the other hand is a miserable, clueless piece of trash.

Remember when he posted his 500 dollar bet to act like a big shot, and then tried to insult you for talking about your trips to Vegas or talking about your wagers?

Or when he spent a week after the palmer trade arguing that Palmer is an elite quarterback, only to blame the defense when Palmer had more interceptions than touchdowns

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post

Remember when he posted his 500 dollar bet to act like a big shot, and then tried to insult you for talking about your trips to Vegas or talking about your wagers?

Or when he spent a week after the palmer trade arguing that Palmer is an elite quarterback, only to blame the defense when Palmer had more interceptions than touchdowns
    I don't take him or any trash talk on this board too seriously. But yes, the funniest thing about that ticket he posted is it was posted like 5 seconds after I posted a ticket worth 8 times what his was...

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Crusty is a dumbass when it come to politics and how the USA government functions - he swears/believes the Dems were helpless in stopping The National Defense Authorization Act becoming law although the Dems control the WH and senate

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

don't take it so serious,Politics creates people who will try to be anything for votes, I am a big fan in alot of sports , yes I can mention a few names , but that is my weakness , it could be my age, or whatever , but I can sure bet and win.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Crusty is a dumbass when it come to politics and how the USA government functions - he swears/believes the Dems were helpless in stopping The National Defense Authorization Act becoming law although the Dems control the WH and senate
    A lot of democrats seem to believe that the party in control of 1/3rd of the government is to blame. Hell, even when they had all 3 they couldn't accomplish anything.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    don't take it so serious,Politics creates people who will try to be anything for votes, I am a big fan in alot of sports , yes I can mention a few names , but that is my weakness , it could be my age, or whatever , but I can sure bet and win.
    Obama knows the NBA and that is about it. He should just stick with that... he shouldn't try to pretend like he knows every sport when he doesn't.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    LOL books don't even have my social security number. All they have is my name, a very, very common name I should add. Probably one of the most common names there is. That being said, most bets I place don't even require a player's card... He is talking out of his ass.
    Name: Starts with an "M" and ends with an "E". Never doubt the power of SBR!

William Walters

BTW.......I agree.......nobody should mess with your personal life.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Name: Starts with an "M" and ends with an "E". Never doubt the power of SBR!
    One of those is right, one of them isn't.

William Walters

One of those is right, one of them isn't.
    Well, I guess you could technically change the last letter to a "Y", but then it's more of a nickname.

When are you going to Vegas? Still laying six or seven dimes on a single money line parlay?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Well, I guess you could technically change the last letter to a "Y", but then it's more of a nickname.

When are you going to Vegas? Still laying six or seven dimes on a single money line parlay?
    Well since I'm getting threats of harassment based on info like that, I guess it would be wise for me not to tell you anything.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Why does he pretend to know what he is talking about in sports though? Western Kentucky 'is never in the tournament?' Western Kentucky is one of the best mid majors in the country as far as tournament appearances go... shouldn't a supposed basketball fan know that? And then he loves the White Sox but can't name a single player?
    arent you the same clown who pretends to be a baseball expert yet had no clue how many games the brewers back of the phils because you cant read standings?

there are many more examples of your stupidity in sports, gambling and life in general.. yet you think ur an expert at everything.

who gives a shit if obama doesnt know histories of teams or names of players? there are many sports fans who dont know histories of teams or players names. without google you wouldnt have known about w ky or names of their players either.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Obama knows the NBA and that is about it. He should just stick with that... he shouldn't try to pretend like he knows every sport when he doesn't.
    you dont know anything about baseball, nba, cbb, nfl, ncaaf.... so stick to scamming, chargebacks and stiffing.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

who authored it? who got it passed through house of reps? who threatened to block other laws if it wasnt passed?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    arent you the same clown who pretends to be a baseball expert yet had no clue how many games the brewers back of the phils because you cant read standings?

there are many more examples of your stupidity in sports, gambling and life in general.. yet you think ur an expert at everything.

who gives a shit if obama doesnt know histories of teams or names of players? there are many sports fans who dont know histories of teams or players names. without google you wouldnt have known about w ky or names of their players either.

LOL you're a moron. I know more about every sport than you with the exception of maybe hockey simply because I don't follow it at all. Also soccer.

As for western kentucky, I knew they were a solid program historically even before they knocked out my Illini as a 12 seed a few years ago. Nice try crustydouche.

When did I claim to be a baseball expert? I played in D1, which is far better than right fielder in T-ball as you maxed out at. That being said, it is my worse sport to cap from a ML perspective... I am very good at baseball over/unders though.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

who authored it? who got it passed through house of reps? who threatened to block other laws if it wasnt passed?
    yeah but ultimately who was it up to?

PickWinnerAllDay

LOL you really think someone can be a fan of the Chicago White Sox and not be able to name Paul Konerko? Mark Buehrle? Really? Are you this fukking stupid or is this an act?

I've always known you were a moron Crustydouche, but if you really think someone can be a fan of a professional sports team and not be able to name a single player on that team you have outdone yourself in stupidity.

PickWinnerAllDay

Hey, I'm a Patriots fan... who is that guy out there playing QB? He has a pretty face though.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

yeah but ultimately who was it up to?

Liberal Dem Senator Levin explains...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

LOL you're a moron. I know more about every sport than you with the exception of maybe hockey simply because I don't follow it at all. Also soccer.

As for western kentucky, I knew they were a solid program historically even before they knocked out my Illini as a 12 seed a few years ago. Nice try crustydouche.

When did I claim to be a baseball expert? I played in D1, which is far better than right fielder in T-ball as you maxed out at. That being said, it is my worse sport to cap from a ML perspective... I am very good at baseball over/unders though.
    yeah, nice $5000 bet on that baseball under, idiot. still waiting on that screenshot you bragged youd post.

my dad and the women in my life dont know team histories or players name yet love to watch sports, so should i prevent them from watching sports? you are such a moron.

btw, only idiots lose as many -300 ml bets like u do.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Unreal.. Only dumbfukk repubs would point out one bill passed.. While the dumfukks voted for a president that took away rights like a bully taking away lunch money..

PickWinnerAllDay

yeah, nice $5000 bet on that baseball under, idiot. still waiting on that screenshot you bragged youd post.

my dad and the women in my life dont know team histories or players name yet love to watch sports, so should i prevent them from watching sports? you are such a moron.

btw, only idiots lose as many -300 ml bets like u do.
    Good point. If only there was a best bet thread that could keep track of someone's progress on this board.

'PickWinnerAllDay 7-2-0 +4.79'

Where is proof you are anything but a 30% capper? You have none.

And the woman in your life isn't a woman because he tucks his dong behind his legs pal. It isn't possible to be a White Sox fan and not know a white sox player's name.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

actually i posted more $1000 bets than $500 bets. you cant even post a screenshot cause everyone would laugh at your pts bets.

this is the same idiot who said palmer was washed up and couldnt throw deep any more due to his elbow injury. yet palmer was league leader in completions over 20 yards and threw several tds over 50 yds. was among league leaders in yds, tds, comp% and qb rating since becoming a starter. but blames him for raiders defense blowing several double digit leads.

what a broke idiot.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Only dumbfukk repubs would point out one bill passed..

One bill which shreds many aspects of the US Constitution protecting her citizens from an oppressive central govt - One bill/provision that Obama forced his Dem control Senate to pass - One bill Obama said he would Veto

And we wonder why our leaders need to disarm our Military before speaking to them

Last edited by Sam Odom; 03-14-12 at 03:45 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

actually i posted more $1000 bets than $500 bets. you cant even post a screenshot cause everyone would laugh at your pts bets.

this is the same idiot who said palmer was washed up and couldnt throw deep any more due to his elbow injury. yet palmer was league leader in completions over 20 yards and threw several tds over 50 yds. was among league leaders in yds, tds, comp% and qb rating since becoming a starter. but blames him for raiders defense blowing several double digit leads.

what a broke idiot.
    Palmer isn't a top 20 QB. His deep throws now consist of throwing Kyle Orton velocity floaters and crossing his fingers

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Good point. If only there was a best bet thread that could keep track of someone's progress on this board.

'PickWinnerAllDay 7-2-0 +4.79'

Where is proof you are anything but a 30% capper? You have none.

And the woman in your life isn't a woman because he tucks his dong behind his legs pal. It isn't possible to be a White Sox fan and not know a white sox player's name.
    check my spreadsheet. 58% and 0 edits unlike you when you bragged being 9-1 after deleting all your losses from your spreadsheet.

what is your overall record on sbr? its def under .400.

you cant be a baseball fan and not even know how to read the standings.

PickWinnerAllDay

check my spreadsheet. 58% and 0 edits unlike you when you bragged being 9-1 after deleting all your losses from your spreadsheet.

what is your overall record on sbr? its def under .400.

you cant be a baseball fan and not even know how to read the standings.

LOL do you ever tell the truth? I said the Brewers were still in the race for best record in the NL and that was true.

That being said, one of us played D1 baseball, one of us played right field in t-ball. I'll give you a hint... the kid picking his nose in right field playing with butterflies was your pussy ass.

zsr

what a broke idiot.
    is Palmer a top 25 quarterback?? Serious. Who the fuk cares about yards when you have more picks then touchdowns this fukin guy. Unreal crusty just keep burying yourself.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Palmer isn't a top 20 QB. His deep throws now consist of throwing Kyle Orton velocity floaters and crossing his fingers
    yeah he has a noodle arm like orton and cant throw deep....

like i said, youre a fuking idiot.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 02:39 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

is Palmer a top 25 quarterback?? Serious. Who the fuk cares about yards when you have more picks then touchdowns this fukin guy. Unreal crusty just keep burying yourself.
    Palmer completed a lot of deep passes because he threw a ton of deep passes. But when you throw your deep passes 35 MPH, it is going to get picked off more times than not.

PickWinnerAllDay

yeah he has a noodle arm like orton and cant throw deep....

like i said, youre a fuking idiot.
    Nice video. Big words coming from someone too stupid to post a video correctly.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 02:39 PM.

zsr

Palmer completed a lot of deep passes because he threw a ton of deep passes. But when you throw your deep passes 35 MPH, it is going to get picked off more times than not.
    Yep. That's exactly what he did his last year in Cincinnati too.

And then crusty came in and said he's an elite quarterback and will get the raiders into the playoffs

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

LOL do you ever tell the truth? I said the Brewers were still in the race for best record in the NL and that was true.

That being said, one of us played D1 baseball, one of us played right field in t-ball. I'll give you a hint... the kid picking his nose in right field playing with butterflies was your pussy ass.
    you said they were 4 games back and within striking distance yet they were 7 games back, nearly double back of what you thought. even a 10 year old knows how to read standings but not you. the funny part is you took brewers at -200 because of this stupidity and lost. then blamed a mystery poster for your own stupidity.

i told you back then brewers had no chance to catch the phils. who was right?

me, of course.

again, bragging about playing div 1 baseball from a proven liar is about as believable as bush claiming wmd in iraq.

First 1234 Last