PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Why does Obama act like he knows sports?

It is really frustrating that he always puts his foot in his mouth regarding sports... Today, when talking about Western Kentucky and Miss Valley State, he said it was great they got a chance to be in the tournament b/c they are never in...

WKU has been in 21 times... has 18 wins!

Then there was the time he couldn't name a single White Sox player even though they are his favorite team

PickWinnerAllDay

Then there is the fact he bowls worse than any girl I have ever dated and throws a baseball like a girl.

He needs to accept he knows nothing about sports besides the NBA.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He also has accomplished more in his life than you and your half dozen ghosts will ever combine to do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy, William Walters, and Shafted69

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He also has accomplished more in his life than you and your half dozen ghosts will ever combine to do.
    lol and I will accomplish more than you. Are we having a pissing match with the president now? I don't get on national television and talk about stuff I know nothing about either.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gritter is actually a big shot in real life.

Agreed though. Always wondered why he does that, same thing with football. In his defense he probably hasn't been able to watch a full game of any sport in 4 years.

Not being able to name one guy off his "favorite team" was the burial.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Gritter is actually a big shot in real life.

Agreed though. Always wondered why he does that, same thing with football. In his defense he probably hasn't been able to watch a full game of any sport in 4 years.

Not being able to name one guy off his "favorite team" was the burial.
    Exactly. No one blames him for not knowing anything, but lets just say I didn't have my mind politically made up. To see Obama always ACTING like he knew what he was talking about when he clearly didn't would make me LESS likely to vote for him because if he lies about his knowledge of sports, who is to say he isn't going to lie and twist political speeches to make it look like he knows what hes talking about?

All politicians do it but just saying.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I can't believe this is a thread. Frustrated about something so insignificant as that. Fuk me, fukin people these days.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    I can't believe this is a thread. Frustrated about something so insignificant as that. Fuk me, fukin people these days.
    Are you seriously a jew hater is the more worthy issue here I guess.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Fukkin BURIED

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Fukkin BURIED
    How? It is safe to say Obama has accomplished more than anyone on this forum combined. First black president is a title no one can take from him, even as awful as a job he has done.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow that avatar isn't even funny. Can't believe fukin people joke about shit like that.
    Points Awarded:

Grits n' Gravy gave zsr 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Dude that avatars fuked up man, u seem serious. I hope you have someone in your life who loves you.

PickWinnerAllDay

Just got sick to my stomach imagining this guy enjoying holocaust movies, what a sick asshole.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He should be fixing our nation's problems but he likes hoops and espn loves having him on. Prefer seeing that than Romney trying on khakis or Santorum playing with a dead fetus.

Maybe you will go far in life Kerry, but I can make your next trip to Vegas extremely uncomfortable. You were dumb enough to post tickets that leave a paper trail. A few phone calls and I can have all of your personal info. I think jj can vouch for this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: crustyme, and PickWinnerAllDay

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

He should be fixing our nation's problems but he likes hoops and espn loves having him on. Prefer seeing that than Romney trying on khakis or Santorum playing with a dead fetus.

Maybe you will go far in life Kerry, but I can make your next trip to Vegas extremely uncomfortable. You were dumb enough to post tickets that leave a paper trail. A few phone calls and I can have all of your personal info. I think jj can vouch for this.
    Why would you want to mess with someones real life just cause he talked trash on the internet. Not cool

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I live how the same people interview him over and over... He has created so much hate and distaste for himself that only the same people will interview him

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

i guess because he's black people think he's "athletic" even though he has the coordination of a drunken one legged giraffe.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

kerry being whored again.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

him and the british pm come for one game and miss the 2nd one. honestly, why even go at all? he should have bigger things to tend 2.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

It helps him win elections. He connects with the middle class and may be undecided through sports.

Romney cant connect with middle class thug obama has upperhand. obama is a smart fella.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Then there is the fact he bowls worse than any girl I have ever dated and throws a baseball like a girl.

He needs to accept he knows nothing about sports besides the NBA.
    He throws like a girl too.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    Why would you want to mess with someones real life just cause he talked trash on the internet. Not cool
    then dont brag about your personal life online 24/7/365, both imagined and real.

simple.

but its funny how this narcissistic asshole does chargebacks, borrows/stiffs pts and lies constantly yet questions the character and morals of the president.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Obama is the MAN. Best prez to date in my mind. okay wait maybe top 5 but still a good prez. I would much rather have a president that was atleast somewhat interested in sports, even if he doesnt have a clue about most teams. I guess just a minor way to relate to him. Kinda like ol' Bill Clinton getting a blow job. Can always relate to that.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

have you ever seen obama play ball or golf? most uncoordinated black dude ever!!!!!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Kerrrrrrrrryyyyyy...............come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

makes me like this guy less TBH. him feigning interest at these games makes me sick.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    have you ever seen obama play ball or golf? most uncoordinated black dude ever!!!!!
    more uncoordinated than this guy?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    makes me like this guy less TBH. him feigning interest at these games makes me sick.
    are all neo-cons this narrow minded?

what the president did last night is no different than taking an important client out to dinner at a fancy restaurant or a courtside seat at a lakers game. whether he really enjoyed the game or not is immaterial. hes trying to build a better relationship with a world leader so if we bomb iran for example we'll have his full support.

would you rather he spend half his presidency holed up at a ranch in crawford doing nothing like the previous idiot?

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    more uncoordinated than this guy?

HAHAHAH

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Unreal... I can imagine kerry seeing obama on tv and almost exploding..

These guys are so angry at life.. poor limbaugh sheep.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    He is miserable and wants others to be miserable. He doesn't scare me, but there is no doubt he is unhappy after this post.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Kerrrrrrrrryyyyyy...............come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
    LOL books don't even have my social security number. All they have is my name, a very, very common name I should add. Probably one of the most common names there is. That being said, most bets I place don't even require a player's card... He is talking out of his ass.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    are all neo-cons this narrow minded?

what the president did last night is no different than taking an important client out to dinner at a fancy restaurant or a courtside seat at a lakers game. whether he really enjoyed the game or not is immaterial. hes trying to build a better relationship with a world leader so if we bomb iran for example we'll have his full support.

would you rather he spend half his presidency holed up at a ranch in crawford doing nothing like the previous idiot?

Why does he pretend to know what he is talking about in sports though? Western Kentucky 'is never in the tournament?' Western Kentucky is one of the best mid majors in the country as far as tournament appearances go... shouldn't a supposed basketball fan know that? And then he loves the White Sox but can't name a single player?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What do you expect from a D+ student... ? (this is a trap so dont take the bait)

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    What do you expect from a D+ student... ? (this is a trap so dont take the bait)
    I scored higher than Bush and Obama on their ACT. So they're both stupid I guess.

1234 Last