crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Palmer completed a lot of deep passes because he threw a ton of deep passes. But when you throw your deep passes 35 MPH, it is going to get picked off more times than not.
    yet he completed 60% of his passes.... what a fuking idiot you are.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    you said they were 4 games back and within striking distance yet they were 7 games back, nearly double back of what you thought. even a 10 year old knows how to read standings but not you. the funny part is you took brewers at -200 because of this stupidity and lost. then blamed a mystery poster for your own stupidity.

i told you back then brewers had no chance to catch the phils. who was right?

me, of course.

again, bragging about playing div 1 baseball from a proven liar is about as believable as bush claiming wmd in iraq.
    Funny, I've proven every claim I've made on this website.

And did you notice that in the 5K bet thread in Vegas you were talking trash and then when the video was posted, you picked up your pink panties to never post again in that thread?

You are a coward and a pussy and can't even man up to your short comings on an anonymous forum... imagine what kind of pussy shemale you are in real life?

PickWinnerAllDay

yet he completed 60% of his passes.... what a fuking idiot you are.

13 TD's, 16 INT's... enough said. What good is going 6-10 on a drive if the 10th pass is passed to the wrong team?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Yep. That's exactly what he did his last year in Cincinnati too.

And then crusty came in and said he's an elite quarterback and will get the raiders into the playoffs
    what an idiot.

palmer completed 62% of his passes for nearly 4000yds with cincy.... 62% on passes over 20yds and 14 tds.... yet this pts bettor claimed he was washed up and cant throw deep to an injury that never affected him.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

what an idiot.

palmer completed 62% of his passes for nearly 4000yds with cincy.... 62% on passes over 20yds and 14 tds.... yet this pts bettor claimed he was washed up and cant throw deep to an injury that never affected him.
    13 touchdowns and 16 interceptions. That's all that matters. Exactly like Kerry said, who the fuk cares if your 6-10, 70 yards, and throw a pick at the 5 yard line?

"points bettor"

How ironic from the guy who's a non pro and STILL bets his points
    Last edited by zsr; 03-14-12 at 04:17 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

By the way crustydouche, you are arguing an uphill battle. You claimed Palmer was elite... elite is top 5, giving you some SERIOUS benefit of the doubt, maybe top 10.

Palmer's stats indicate him as 20th-25th in the NFL. So you're wrong, period.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Funny, I've proven every claim I've made on this website.

And did you notice that in the 5K bet thread in Vegas you were talking trash and then when the video was posted, you picked up your pink panties to never post again in that thread?

You are a coward and a pussy and can't even man up to your short comings on an anonymous forum... imagine what kind of pussy shemale you are in real life?
    been a year since you promised to post the $5000 under bet loser in baseball.

you claimed you were too distraught to post then posted a fake.

you are a pathelogical liar and proven over and over. telling 1 truth doesnt change anything.

PickWinnerAllDay

Only 5 QBs threw more INT's than TD's

Rex Grossman
    John Skelton
    Curtis Painter
    Josh Freeman andddddd
    Carson Palmer.

That is not a good group to be in.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 03:57 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    One bill which shreds many aspects of the US Constitution protecting her citizens from an oppressive central govt - One bill/provision that Obama forced his Dem control Senate to pass - One bill Obama said he would Veto

And we wonder why our leaders need to disarm our Military before speaking to them

yeah yeah. Its always the dems... While the repubs construct these bills and push them down everybody's throats with threats of not working together in other bills....

no wonder limbaugh makes a shitload of money.... fukking sheep..

PickWinnerAllDay

been a year since you promised to post the $5000 under bet loser in baseball.

you claimed you were too distraught to post then posted a fake.

you are a pathelogical liar and proven over and over. telling 1 truth doesnt change anything.
    It has been a year from September? Do you even listen to your lies?

I'm a pathelogical liar huh? You spell as well as a 3rd grader.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

13 touchdowns and 16 interceptions. That's all that matters. Exactly like Kerry said, who the fuk cares if your 6-10, 70 yards, and throw a pick at the 5 yard line?
    wow, such a clueless idiot.

most of his ints happened few days after he joined the raider and in his first start after not playing for nearly a year.

i havent bet pts in a long time. you bet it daily hoping to win enough to pay the bills.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

It has been a year from September? Do you even listen to your lies?

I'm a pathelogical liar huh? You spell as well as a 3rd grader.
    where is it, liar?

zsr

wow, such a clueless idiot.

most of his ints happened few days after he joined the raider and in his first start after not playing for nearly a year.

i havent bet pts in a long time. you bet it daily hoping to win enough to pay the bills.

The guy that thinks palmers an elite quarterback calls someone else a clueless idiot

Wait wait wait. It's the defenses fault he threw more INTs than touchdowns right?

Post another 500 dollar ticket to prove your a big shot

You need to make up your mind. First, you want Kerry to post tickets, then he does and buries you, then you start crying because he has 10x more money then you and you say stop posting tickets?

Now you want me to do the same? Make up your mind pal.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Only 5 QBs threw more INT's than TD's

Rex Grossman
    John Skelton
    Curtis Painter
    Josh Freeman andddddd
    Carson Palmer.

That is not a good group to be in.
    like i said, you know nothing about sports and not because you lost all your $5000 fake bets and -300 mls.

most of his ints came when he played few days after joining the raiders and in his first start.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 03:57 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

The guy that thinks palmers an elite quarterback calls someone else a clueless idiot

Wait wait wait. It's the defenses fault he threw more INTs than touchdowns right?

You need to make up your mind. First, you want Kerry to post tickets, then he does and buries you, then you start crying because he has 10x more money then you and you say stop posting tickets?

crusty is buried. Told me to post tickets and then made fun of me for bragging about it and moved on to other lies.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

It is really frustrating that he always puts his foot in his mouth regarding sports... Today, when talking about Western Kentucky and Miss Valley State, he said it was great they got a chance to be in the tournament b/c they are never in...

WKU has been in 21 times... has 18 wins!

Then there was the time he couldn't name a single White Sox player even though they are his favorite team

he has a black man rep to uphold...unless they were queer as fukk, i have never in my life met a black guy who didnt think he knew everything about basketball and most everything about other sports...even if he has no clue, he has to act like he knows whats up... reminds me a lot of boston and ny baseball fans...

PickWinnerAllDay

like i said, you know nothing about sports and not because you lost all your $5000 fake bets and -300 mls.

most of his ints came when he played few days after joining the raiders and in his first start.

Even if you take away his first 2 games (which would give him a full month in the Raiders' offense due to the bye week) his numbers were: 10 TD's, 10 INT's...

Really setting the world on fire.

By the way, with the Raiders fighting for their playoff lives, Palmer went 1-4 in his last 5 games with 7 TD's and 8 INT's... Most of the INT's came early but he had 8 in his last 5 games???

He had 10 games and 16 INT's... he had 8 in his first 5 games and 8 in his last 5 games. You say they came early but the stats clearly show that he was consistently bad. Leave sports to people who know it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i dont need to prove anything to a points bettor like u who wears freebie badges like the biggest welfare whore on the site.

i could post a $20 bet and id be way ahead of your broke loser ass.

zsr

i dont need to prove anything to a points bettor like u who wears freebie badges like the biggest welfare whore on the site.

i could post a $20 bet and id be way ahead of your broke loser ass.

When your buried, pretend you have more money than people on the Internet. That'll work.

Ironically, I've made over 500 just from this site alone, that's more than your tickets

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

crusty is buried. Told me to post tickets and then made fun of me for bragging about it and moved on to other lies.
    youre the one who got tricked into putting $5000 on the worst bet possible and lost. then claimed you won it all back and more without any proof.

like i said, pathelogical liar.

zsr

Crusty this is one of the biggest burials ive ever seen. Just give it up. Unreal.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

yeah yeah. Its always the dems...

Just the president this time, dems in the senate wanted to strike indefinite detention for US citizens. it was Obama twisting their arms to keep it

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

When your buried, pretend you have more money than people on the Internet. That'll work.

Ironically, I've made over 500 just from this site alone, that's more than your tickets

ive proved over $25,000 in bets in the past few months, so im not as impressed by $5000 bets like a broke pts bettor like u are. if everyone on this did chargebacks on their losses like kerry did, they could all make a $5000 bet too.

well except a pts whore like u depends on sbr for freebies.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Crusty this is one of the biggest burials ive ever seen. Just give it up. Unreal.
    this from a pts whore who wears a freebie badge like some war veteran.

cant make this shit up sometimes.

zsr

ive proved over $25,000 in bets in the past few months, so im not as impressed by $5000 bets like a broke pts bettor like u are. if everyone on this did chargebacks on their losses like kerry did, they could all make a $5000 bet too.

well except a pts whore like u depends on sbr for freebies.

Crusty you just got buried like no one I have ever seen. Surely you have a better comeback then, "you bet points"

Wait, Kerry should post his tickets right?

Oh, there for 10x more than you bet?

Stop posting tickets!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama the dumbest and worst Pres this Country has ever seen

Case closed

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Crusty you just got buried like no one I have ever seen. Surely you have a better comeback then, "you bet points"

Wait, Kerry should post his tickets right?

Oh, there for 10x more than you bet?

Stop posting tickets!
    its his ticket not yours.

stop piggybacking, just makes you look even more pathetic.

at least i can post bets for real money.

keep betting those pts, maybe you can win another freebie badge, welfare whore.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Obama the dumbest and worst Pres this Country has ever seen

Case closed
    dow 13194.

4 more years.

zsr

its his ticket not yours.

stop piggybacking, just makes you look even more pathetic.

at least i can post bets for real money.

keep betting those pts, maybe you can win another freebie badge, welfare whore.

Piggybacking? Im just laughing at your burial. Lol at thinking I care about impressing you with my wagers

Keep posting those tickets, from the looks of it your e-cred is through the roof. Oh wait.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Piggybacking? Im just laughing at your burial. Lol at thinking I care about impressing you with my wagers

Keep posting those tickets, from the looks of it your e-cred is through the roof. Oh wait.

yeah u buried me with your freebie badge. get another shiny badge and finish me off.

i bet real money, you bet pts for prizes like some kid at a carnival.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Unreal.. Only dumbfukk repubs would point out one bill passed.. While the dumfukks voted for a president that took away rights like a bully taking away lunch money..
    dumb ***** like you have no idea what ndaa even stands for so shut the **** up, let the adults discuss politics, and you can just be the ultimate defender of your stupid race.

zsr

yeah u buried me with your freebie badge. get another shiny badge and finish me off.

i bet real money, you bet pts for prizes like some kid at a carnival.

Really? Crusty points betting history(while being unable to scrounge up 200 to go pro) This is just the first page, should i keep going?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 02:38 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

Even if you take away his first 2 games (which would give him a full month in the Raiders' offense due to the bye week) his numbers were: 10 TD's, 10 INT's...

Really setting the world on fire.

By the way, with the Raiders fighting for their playoff lives, Palmer went 1-4 in his last 5 games with 7 TD's and 8 INT's... Most of the INT's came early but he had 8 in his last 5 games???

He had 10 games and 16 INT's... he had 8 in his first 5 games and 8 in his last 5 games. You say they came early but the stats clearly show that he was consistently bad. Leave sports to people who know it.
    Not surprising crusty ignored this.

zsr

When you said you havent bet points in a while you meant 2 weeks?
    Last edited by zsr; 03-14-12 at 05:04 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

[QUOTE=zsr;14122169]Really? Crusty points betting history(while being unable to scrounge up 200 to go pro) This is just the first page, should i keep going?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 02:39 PM.

First 1234 Last