sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    you are taking credit for numerous handles which I know for fact aren't you. Why are you doing this?
    It's in the spirit of the thread.

I'm Binar-99

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I'm shari91 nice to meet you

sickler
    Facade 101

edit...screwed that one up

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Fukkn buried. Completely embarassed by all of this. Boys i will be starting over soon

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

coward.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I haven't noticed the Kraker name yet..... but i'll take notice and figure out who the ghosts are soon

one thing is for sure. its not Cap Dat....

as I ghosted using that name, along with Whataboutmebitch, Chandler, Jimmerjammer, TrixTrix, sallysnax, enogiswon, Peanut, slinky99, KingKolzig, Unde0087, hoopster42, JamesonT87, and AbeHonest are some of the ones off the top of my head
    trixtrix was a naughty boy...you are rjt*** as well no?

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

ban the op fuk for good
    even being a newbie at this site...i cant agree with this strongly enough. Doing what this OP has done could really screw lots of people who come in here hoping to help themselves while gambling. I cant help but think doing what he had done could only confuse and make it much harder to come in here and find whos legit and actually trying to help others out...all who pull this crap need an IP ban for lifetime imo.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hi Herbie. Kraken is not ssk. Kraken was trying to be funny until I had to once again ruin the joke like the cow that I am because we started to get the "ummm SBR sucks bigtime for letting a poster scam" PMs thinking that we were allowing a poster to collect pts on multi accounts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if anyone has even tried to sign their cousin up and come across me they know how impossible that is but some apparent "know it alls" will keep going on for ages about it, bumping threads for the next 2yrs, etc unless it's put to rest.

I talked to Kraken and I didn't want this thread to be an embarrassment of those toolsheds (although they kind of deserve it for doubting SBR) but more importantly I didn't want Kraken slammed for something unnecessarily. Great guy, has done no wrong. Not a scammer and he knows I'd kill him if so. Like literally. Just post to the poster guys... unless it's an obvious Clammed Chowder or wtf his name was. If the guy is around after a day or two, he's most likely ok. If you think he's not, PM one of us
    Shari, you seem very defensive about this. I understand Willie was the numero uno SBR ghostbuster/point cop. He was an admin, which I assumed those duties fall under. Have those duties been passed to a mod? Hmmmmm

Anyway, I find it quite humourous where your scorn is directed. A few multi-accounters will slip through the deterrents SBR has in place. The OP gave reason to believe he was one of them (but he was lying apparently, which we didn't know). Take it out on the OP for trying to deceive everyone. Just a thought. Maybe if he wasn't a "great guy" and your friend eh......

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    even being a newbie at this site...i cant agree with this strongly enough. Doing what this OP has done could really screw lots of people who come in here hoping to help themselves while gambling. I cant help but think doing what he had done could only confuse and make it much harder to come in here and find whos legit and actually trying to help others out...all who pull this crap need an IP ban for lifetime imo.
    Quiet down Russ

sickler
    Facade 101

Another day in the life of SBR

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Ghosting is encouraged.

Just NEVER bump old threads (especially CrazyL threads).
    bump.

The Kraken

Manny you redneck goof, you have the IQ of a shingle. I would love to meet up with you tonight, over at Iguana Grill on 11th and Broadway. It's quiet and dark. Manny, are you afraid of the dark?

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Manny you redneck goof, you have the IQ of a shingle. I would love to meet up with you tonight, over at Iguana Grill on 11th and Broadway. It's quiet and dark. Manny, are you afraid of the dark?
    no i am only afraid of the darks.

The Kraken

Manny, time and place pal. I will drop a sand bag on your head.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Manny, time and place pal. I will drop a sand bag on your head.
    ok we can fight but if you show up as jimmerjammer i give up...that motherfukker is crazy.

The Kraken

Fine, I'll leave Jimmer in the basement with Chandler. I will take bath salts prior to our fight, so wear your Jason mask.

manny24
    pay Bobby

done.

First 1234