The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Guys, I have a confession

I've had many ghosts here over the years. I started out years ago with one handle and stuck to it for a about 6 months until one night I got pretty drunk, so I decided to "ghost" It was actually a kind of surreal experience the first time, I felt like I was breaking the law or whatever. Anyways, I've had over 15 ghosts now and I've never cashed in 1 point or ever made a point transfer from ghost-to-ghost. I'm not here to scam SBR.

So the whole point of this thread is that I'm going to reveal a couple of my ghosts over the years. A few have been pretty good, a few not so good. With that, here's my first one that's acutally done well.

SSK13809

SSK is actually a type of baseball glove I played college baseball and my glove just happened to be sitting next to my computer as I created the name. 13809 is the zip code of where I live in NY. Hence, SSK13809.

I'll give out some more over the next few days. Some pretty good ones to. Maybe Archie can jump in and give out some of his better ones, I know he's had a few.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer, and betplom

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

hawley come in, check me out on vid

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

what a phag

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i hate fukking ghosts

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    what a phag
    Mayan I've buried you with just about all of them, except one I was acutally one of your ebuddies Just wait

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Mayan I've buried you with just about all of them, except one I was acutally one of your ebuddies Just wait
    you've buried ME!!

Words don't bury me coward.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I seriously wouldnt of put you on a ghost Kraken you are to original and I feel like i had the wool pulled over my eyes.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

ghosting seems psychotic have fun though

The Kraken

I've had at least 3 banned by WB because I was interacting with my own ghosts He's the only mod to have ever banned me, god bless him . He always had it out for me. Willie ruled more with an iron fist and tried to keep ghosting to a minimum.

I think now the points scandals have gotten so bad that mods really don't care about ghosting in general as long as it's just for fun and you're not trying to scam JHW.

A few years ago if Willie wouldn't have been around I probably would have had more.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

can't believe they still allow you to post, but obv you have very low self esteem and your very depressed so I understand...

GL to you, chin up...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I've had at least 3 banned by WB because I was interacting with my own ghosts He's the only mod to have ever banned me, god bless him . He always had it out for me. Willie ruled more with an iron fist and tried to keep ghosting to a minimum.

I think now the points scandals have gotten so bad that mods really don't care about ghosting in general as long as it's just for fun and you're not trying to scam JHW.

A few years ago if Willie wouldn't have been around I probably would have had more.
    No we definitely care about ghosts... it's just that when you start a new account, your old account is shut down. You haven't posted under your last account since 2 days before you made this one and it can't earn any points. If you did post under it now, it would get chucked.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    hawley come in, check me out on vid
    where?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    No we definitely care about ghosts... it's just that when you start a new account, your old account is shut down. You haven't posted under your last account since 2 days before you made this one and it can't earn any points. If you did post under it now, it would get chucked.
    Shar-bear, thanks for the info.

But I haven't made it that far in the time line yet. Don't rush me here.

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone actually comes clean. If only more of the culprits would out themselves right here in this thread. This could get interesting. Believe you me there's a plenty of ghosting going on and some of those responsible would suprise and perhaps confuse many.

The Kraken

THings could get interesting, INDEED. And I hope they do.

I debated whether or not to actually do it but decided if I didn't do it now, no one ever will. So I started it. Hopefully guys are honest because some real good sub plots could develop here. I know Archie has had a ton over here, so has bread. I'll keep coming clean and see who joins.

Anyone that's already posted in here yet wanna come clean on a ghost?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Lol missed you tiger teaser!

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

This could get interesting.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    can't believe they still allow you to post, but obv you have very low self esteem and your very depressed so I understand... GL to you, chin up...

ban the op fuk for good

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

No wonder he would change his name. As ssk13809 he called himself an "NFL god" and ended up hitting at less than 30% He is a terrible capper

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Are you that f'in idiot that tried to scam blog points and copied a DRF article about a race horse who's testicle hung and got caught? HAHAHAHAHAH, what a tool.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Cant stand fukkin ghosts...What a fukkin waste of a website...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    No wonder he would change his name. As ssk13809 he called himself an "NFL god" and ended up hitting at less than 30% He is a terrible capper
    I think 99% of that thread was simply for fun. Anyone who read it knew ssk wasn't to be taken seriously. I thoroughly enjoyed ssk's thread. He had some fantastic stories to tell. Loved all the teams.....chase team, teaser team, parlay team, etc....

We had a few run-in's, but I always felt it was pretty clear most of his stuff was done tongue in cheek.

This should be a great thread.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    So ghosting is ok as long as you don't use your other account anymore? Meaning you can continue to recieve the benefits of sbr as long as you don't use two accounts at any point or abuse the point system, etc. So basically, what you're saying is SBR is ok with posters who fail in some way under their handle and retire the handle, then simply decide to come back under a new handle and reinvent themselves to be whomever they desire?

This response was very informative shari... not being a poster who asks alot of questions about this stuff, you have definitley provided me with some clarity... thanks.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

if i ever get banned i will definetly ghost using neighbors wifi

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post

So ghosting is ok as long as you don't use your other account anymore? Meaning you can continue to recieve the benefits of sbr as long as you don't use two accounts at any point or abuse the point system, etc. So basically, what you're saying is SBR is ok with posters who fail in some way under their handle and retire the handle, then simply decide to come back under a new handle and reinvent themselves to be whomever they desire?

This response was very informative shari... not being a poster who asks alot of questions about this stuff, you have definitley provided me with some clarity... thanks.
    So when you get sick of Mullen you can come back as another one dimensional white nba player's fan

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ban this phaggot.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

C'mon spill the beans on yourselves. I happen to know for a fact that 3 other persons who posted in this thread have active ghosting accounts. Let's hear em.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Name:  Cougar_Corn.gif
Views: 726
Size:  1.51 MB

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    So when you get sick of Mullen you can come back as another one dimensional white nba player's fan
    It's spelled MullIn.

Now knowing the ins and outs of ghosting, if I came back as someone, it would be Mulin17, CMullin17 or ChrisMullin.

Why do you have to point out Mullin was white? If he was black would your opinion state he is two-dimensional?

Inthedrink... when you start a ghost for the first time, is the feeling as surreal as kraken states... do you feel like you're breaking the law? I can only imagine how neat it would be... man I'm sure I am missin' out... has to be such a rush... has to go down as an immediate top 10 personal best moment... definitely something I would love to share with my real life friends.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Isn't being ONE Internet forum loser enough? Is there really a drive to be multiple?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

It's spelled MullIn. Now knowing the ins and outs of ghosting, if I came back as someone, it would be Mulin17, CMullin17 or ChrisMullin. Why do you have to point out Mullin was white? If he was black would your opinion state he is two-dimensional? Inthedrink... when you start a ghost for the first time, is the feeling as surreal as kraken states... do you feel like you're breaking the law? I can only imagine how neat it would be... man I'm sure I am missin' out... has to be such a rush... has to go down as an immediate top 10 personal best moment... definitely something I would love to share with my real life friends.
    my bad...i was thinking that there was no I in mullin but after remembering his game i knew i was sorely mistaken

i am sorry that i can't answer your other questions about ghosting....im embarrassed to say that i've only ever been inthedrink...maybe one day i will make it to the mountain top

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

It certainly does provide clarity but is incredibly disappointing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RogueScholar

1234 Last