NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

How to CAP an NBA Game, the REAL stats to look at:

This is not a joke, I am 100% serious. It seems it's all about effort, and not skill.

How to cap an NBA Game:

1. Determine effort level of players, will they show up? Did they just sign a big contract? or need sponsor?
    2. Avoid road teams playing in LA, New York, Miami, as they will go out the night before and party cause they be hommies, so they will be hungover and dehydrated
    3. Determine top motivating coaches and those will be power rankings
    4. The team with the most white players, they will play to final buzzer so this is good in betting "OVER"
    5. If hommies have late games, they will be having the "ITIS" because of eating late, and will be sluggish, so bet the "UNDER"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dad, CarpeDime, and zacharyj53

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Absolutely true

NHL Pro Capper

I know! NBA is so messed up, i wonder how many of these guys have at least a million dollars 1 year after retiring

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

4. The team with the most white players, they will play to final buzzer so this is good in betting "OVER"
    they just won't give up, eh?

NHL Pro Capper

Ya because with like 10 to 15 sec, if hommies up by like 10, they just drop the ball and hug it up, and walk off the court, the opposing teams hommies does the same, walk off, and then one or 2 white guys grab the ball and go for a meaningless layup and cover

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

agree its about psychology. so hard to keep track of all the contracts these players are signing left in right at this point in the season

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

all i know is that clippers were TIRED last night and vegas knew it and begged us to take them at -1 at home and i fell for it like a sucker. also clippers not a deep team, so if they play a lot of games in a row they are a good team to fade.

NHL Pro Capper

Good 2 know Face, added to notes, thx

Looking into bench depth now, not much info on all the usual sites, seems like they don't want to let the big secret out
    good bench = good ATS team

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    Good 2 know Face, added to notes, thx

Looking into bench depth now, not much info on all the usual sites, seems like they don't want to let the big secret out
    good bench = good ATS team
    And the best example of that is philly

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

now thats a REAL capper!

good points

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

interesting

do hommies stay in more in certain mid-market cities than others? For example, i know there are a lot of strip clubs in Atlanta that cater to the hommie clientele, whereas in a city such as Denver perhaps there are not

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

You forget that every NBA team contains both white and black players...so you cant really use those angles.

According to your theory, all freaking NHL games should be going over.
    Points Awarded:

bigjah15 gave vyomguy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SHARP69
    SHARP69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bogus

Quote Originally Posted by nhl pro capper View Post
    this is not a joke, i am 100% serious. It seems it's all about effort, and not skill.

How to cap an nba game:

1. Determine effort level of players, will they show up? Did they just sign a big contract? Or need sponsor?
    2. Avoid road teams playing in la, new york, miami, as they will go out the night before and party cause they be hommies, so they will be hungover and dehydrated
    3. Determine top motivating coaches and those will be power rankings
    4. The team with the most white players, they will play to final buzzer so this is good in betting "over"
    5. If hommies have late games, they will be having the "itis" because of eating late, and will be sluggish, so bet the "under"
    smoke another pipe, this is all bullshit

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Should the Pacers, the whitest NBA team, go over alot? Utah and the Lakers are fairly white teams also. Will this trend apply to the Superbowl in any way, I believe the Patriots are the whitest team in the NFL?

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Young teams have tough time winning close games on the road against veteran teams late in the season

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Should the Pacers, the whitest NBA team, go over alot? Utah and the Lakers are fairly white teams also. Will this trend apply to the Superbowl in any way, I believe the Patriots are the whitest team in the NFL?

According to the OP's theory white players do not play defense.

NHL Pro Capper

john320 can you read? I never said that

john230

john320 can you read? I never said that

You never specifically said that but look at it this way. If the whites play to the final buzzer, you assume it goes over. But I would think it might stay under because they are still playing good D and trying to keep the other team from scoring. In other words, they are not playing street ball during garbage time. However, you seem to think there will be more scoring because they try while black players throw in the towel. I was presenting a different viewpoint and I do not adhere to your premise.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

good point john

yes the general collective wisdom is that whitey plays defense, while the Black Man ie the Homeboy seeks to play offense, as flashiness is the main factor that increases what is known as "Street Cred", which is what the Homeboy supposedly cares about more than final team scores

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    good point john yes the general collective wisdom is that whitey plays defense, while the Black Man ie the Homeboy seeks to play offense, as flashiness is the main factor that increases what is known as "Street Cred", which is what the Homeboy supposedly cares about more than final team scores

don't forget cash and bitches too!

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

what about the percentage of electrlytes in the sport drinks? more electrolytes quicker hydration= good ats. So we just to find out who is drinking what and we will be golden, anyone know of any teams that drink a "light" sport drink? most likely its a team with an obesity problem, so now we have to determine the avg weight of the team to determine their drinkability. The fatter the team the lighter the drink=shitty ats team. Lets get it!

<<<------drinkability!

NHL Pro Capper

john stop pretending your smart. Prob took you 15 minutes to write that and google some big words. You failed out of university, and here you are. Good for you, you are wrong, again. In this thread, and for quiting school.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

This thread had me laughing hard.

john230

john stop pretending your smart. Prob took you 15 minutes to write that and google some big words. You failed out of university, and here you are. Good for you, you are wrong, again. In this thread, and for quiting school.
    Last edited by john230; 02-04-12 at 05:53 AM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Would Toronto's players be considered white, since most of them are from different countries?

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    interesting

do hommies stay in more in certain mid-market cities than others? For example, i know there are a lot of strip clubs in Atlanta that cater to the hommie clientele, whereas in a city such as UTAH perhaps there are not

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

what is your record?