What about racial terms like kike, wetback, French, etc

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I love e-gangbanging..

Fukk all you mother fukkers..

Who wants to join my e-gang?
    I'm already wearing my Santa Bruta 13 shirt right now. In Norwalk getting some crazy looks. Come to Norwalk ese!

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I love e-gangbanging.. Fukk all you mother fukkers.. Who wants to join my e-gang?
    I'm in. What are we called?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Sickler, I probably say that word more than anyone else on here personally. If I ever got some pull around here, which realistically I won't be around long enough to ever affect, words slamming someone's race or sexual orientation will not only = auto filter but would equal an auto ban for a min of 10 days. Continuing to do that after you returned = tossed for longer. Do it again after that = gone. No need for that in 2012. We're all a bit freaky as it is on at least a few levels. No need to bash about things that are non negotiable. Either talk about sports and gambling or gtfo for a bit. In Shari's World ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post

Boundaries questioning someone sexual preference is worse than constantly calling another poster out as a child predator, even joking about pedophilia is a disgusting act and the fact that is was being tolerated for as long as it did is disturbing.
    Hint: Instead of reporting posts multiple times in an hour's time frame, if you're so concerned, report it when it first happens instead of thinking that power blasting is going to get much of an immediate effect. You said it was happening 3 days earlier and it disturbed you? Report the post when it really upset you.

No offence guys but some of the holier than thou types not only in this thread but on the forum at times are the biggest whiners and hypocrites going around. They have no problem bashing others - even in the sub forums where that is less tolerated - yet they try to use the report a post icon to their advantage. Worse than grade school at times.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I'm already wearing my Santa Bruta 13 shirt right now. In Norwalk getting some crazy looks. Come to Norwalk ese!
    trucha con la carucha..

I can't today hommes, by griffith park all day..

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    What about racial terms like kike, wetback, French, etc
    The only way i'm reporting somebody is if they call me French.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

As long as Jews are fairgame I'm fine.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Worse than grade school at times.
    coming from a 30+ year old who works as an internet forum moderator for pizza gift cards
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88, and 81_84

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    I'm in. What are we called?
    Primera Flats.. We have the green light so watch out!!!!!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoa...Shari, are you saying frizzzleiii reported posts multiple times in a hour?

I thought that guy had thick skin, who woulda thought...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    coming from a 30+ year old who works as an internet forum moderator for pizza gift cards
    Somebody ban this fruitcake.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Anyone who wants to fight pm me. I will fight anyone

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Shari, Can you change my name to Menstrual Blood

THANKS!.

Tree Rollins

Primera Flats.. We have the green light so watch out!!!!!
    I'm ready to move on any poster at any time. Just say the word.

flyingillini

trucha con la carucha..

I can't today hommes, by griffith park all day..
    Orale! I'm only here for another couple hours. Hopping on a plane back to Frisco tonight. Big Sureno, the ese's look at me crazy when I wear my Bruta gear in the Mission in SF. Come save the day Big Sureno!

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somebody ban this fruitcake.

shari91

She is talking about me on the 2nd paragraph of her rant but I have never been a racist on here.Know there would be a backlash for calling mods out no biggie .
    Get some reading comprehension skills pal... here's the 2nd paragraph of my "rant". When you see the word racist, let me know. FWIW, I wasn't even working, nor even at home - oh and I don't even work weekends omfg - when you decided to go on your crusade. I just find it wildly amusing that you were so concerned about this one issue considering how you constantly attack posters - including people new to SBR and those just trying to find the guts to post in PT. Because yeah... you contributed so much to PT from day one Anyway, GL with it all. Happy to hear you believe the rules apply both ways so I'll assume the next infraction will pass with no bitching.

"Or where someone can yip about Mods not doing their jobs but then when you look at their own posts they've done nothing but troll and attack posters. Not one sports or gambling related post amongst thousands. Oh and then when Mods try to enforce those rules back you get 30 "OMFG Shari is so mean" threads."

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Do they really?
    Bunch of keyboard King Kongs and a fukkin circle jerk is all I see.
    Only this forum can make a "never fukkin heard of ya" into a line from a Clint Eastwood movie and the Player's Talk forum into a scene from Fight Club.
    Get over yourselves kids. No one gives a fuk.
    Ok...let me try Loshak's deal here.....

You are NOT a jag-off, and I HAVE fukkin' heard of 'ya??

Correct?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Tree Rollins

Shari is probably working frantically on tearing a certain someone a new internet asshole. You're in the cross hairs now buddy.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

frizzeli u fukking pussy ass canadian dick sucker

******* pussy. What a fukkin bitch.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get some reading comprehension skills pal... here's the 2nd paragraph of my "rant". When you see the word racist, let me know. FWIW, I wasn't even working, nor even at home - oh and I don't even work weekends omfg - when you decided to go on your crusade. I just find it wildly amusing that you were so concerned about this one issue considering how you constantly attack posters - including people new to SBR and those just trying to find the guts to post in PT. Because yeah... you contributed so much to PT from day one Anyway, GL with it all. Happy to hear you believe the rules apply both ways so I'll assume the next infraction will pass with no bitching.

"Or where someone can yip about Mods not doing their jobs but then when you look at their own posts they've done nothing but troll and attack posters. Not one sports or gambling related post amongst thousands. Oh and then when Mods try to enforce those rules back you get 30 "OMFG Shari is so mean" threads."

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Ok buddy... you find a pizza gift card in the SBR Store that will work in Australia and you might have a point. Until then... ummm, yeah. Bye.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

seem like someone's feelings are hurt

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

frizzeli u fukking pussy ass canadian dick sucker ******* pussy. What a fukkin bitch.

Post up the infraction when you receive it....I want to read what it says.

If you can't post, send it through a carrer pigeon.

thanks.

flyingillini

Shari is the second coming of Christ in this thread! Good job Shari!

frizzelli

frizzeli u fukking pussy ass canadian dick sucker

******* pussy. What a fukkin bitch.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Post up the infraction when you receive it....I want to read what it says.

If you can't post, send it through a carrer pigeon.

thanks.
    I've never reported one post that had never accused others of being pedophilia, Shari is over exaggerating right now it's amusing. I still love her regardless.

flyingillini

Frizzman is a hero to most in Cote Saint Luc and to all Canadians. May Jesus Christ Bless him and the Canucks!

shari91

I've never reported one post that had never accused others of being pedophilia, Shari is over exaggerating right now it's amusing. I still love her regardless.
    And you reported all of those within an hour.

So you have a problem with someone being called a pedophile but not a derogatory term about their race or sexuality? Those don't offend you? What about bashing new posters to SBR? Calling them multiple names because you're convinced you have a clue if they're a ghost or not? (No offence but you're wrong 99% of the time).

I don't exaggerate pal. But regardless, I'm glad we all know where everyone stands so the next infraction someone gets I assume there won't be a whining thread about it.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Frizzman is a hero to most in Cote Saint Luc and to all Canadians. May Jesus Christ Bless him and the Canucks!
    Harlem Buch Shalom I spelled that right?

frizzelli

And you reported all of those within an hour.

So you have a problem with someone being called a pedophile but not a derogatory term about their race or sexuality? Those don't offend you? What about bashing new posters to SBR? Calling them multiple names because you're convinced you have a clue if they're a ghost or not? (No offence but you're wrong 99% of the time).

I don't exaggerate pal. But regardless, I'm glad we all know where everyone stands so the next infraction someone gets I assume there won't be a whining thread about it.
    If I have had over 3 Pm's with you in the last I will never post again if I have had under you don't post for a week, money where are mouths are.

shari91

And I should say Frizzy, I have no problem with you sticking up for e-bullies. I actually find it quite admirable. The problem is, you're one yourself and you're picking and choosing what you think is important. You're so focused on someone calling ttwarrior a name that everyone in their right mind knows isn't even close to realistic... but yet I've never seen you report those who attack based on race, sexual orientation or anything else that is actually true. You're better than that.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I always find it sexy when Shari is putting poster's in their place.

shari91

If I have had over 3 Pm's with you in the last I will never post again if I have had under you don't post for a week, money where are mouths are.
    Ummm where did I say you PM'd me? I said you were leaning on the report a post icon. You realise those reported posts come to all of us whether we're working or not? Dude....the way you talk to noobs around here I would've thought you'd have at least a bit of a clue how things work.

135steward
    135steward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 565

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Out of curiosity, if someone calls you a f ag in your neck of the woods - what else does it mean?
    In England, smoking a f\*g means having a cigarette. Here in the USA it means killing a homosexual man. Tomato, Tomahto.

First 12345 Last