Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

frizzer i will invite you to germany some day, lets have a beer and play some handball

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Appreciate the kinds words from a forum legend such as yourself, I know i am controversial but i pay hommage and respect to the legends of the industry such as yourself and Nickay and JJ guys who have made forums what they are today. I have not let a lot of posters know about myself Illini but you know me personally and can vouch for what a stand up guy i am.
    I had the pleasure of having lunch with you two years ago and you are as stand up as they get. Most people on here don't know you or your history and to be honest you shouldn't care about what anyone thinks.... You know who you are and what you and your family have done for the Canadian people. You have earned the respect of the people that matter, that is all you need to know.. Keep on about your business and continued success in your industry. If I didn't live in the US, I would be in business with you.. However, I am leaving the US and moving to Haifa after America's Cup.....I will be stopping in your town for the day again.... See you soon buddy!

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I had the pleasure of having lunch with you two years ago and you are as stand up as they get. Most people on here don't know you or your history and to be honest you shouldn't care about what anyone thinks.... You know who you are and what you and your family have done for the Canadian people. You have earned the respect of the people that matter, that is all you need to know.. Keep on about your business and continued success in your industry. If I didn't live in the US, I would be in business with you.. However, I am leaving the US and moving to Haifa after America's Cup.....I will be stopping in your town for the day again.... See you soon buddy!
    Look forward to it my friend, and I really do appreciate the care package you sent to me for my soon to be born son. You dont know how much that meant to my family.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    frizzer i will invite you to germany some day, lets have a beer and play some handball
    You are coming to Canada this summer and I will be buying you the beers.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Look forward to it my friend, and I really do appreciate the care package you sent to me for my soon to be born son. You dont know how much that meant to my family.
    It was the least I could do, you took care of me when I was sick as a dog before my flight two years ago. Without you that day, I probably would of ended up in the hospital.... I appreciate the effort and what you did for me that day. It will never be forgotten. You are a true Canadian hero in my eyes!

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I assume it was during the time when we were trying to determine if I could actually be beneficial to the forum or not. Are you telling me when you first start a job you'd say to the boss "hey dude, don't really like you allowing the oyster word, change it, yeah? Yeah ok you've had the forum for 5yrs but DITCH THE WORD now that I'm working here. ok thanks bro". Be serious Sickler. Whatever makes the story make more sense though

Again: The majority of this forum is no longer North American. Very much an international crew. What you, Plommer and one or two others thought was acceptable doesn't really fly when others are throwing things in google translate.
    No I thought there could have been a discussion in the backroom started by an admin over what words could use some "changing". The word c-u-n-t to oyster could have been suggested by a mod then applied by an admin.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who cares

If you cannot take name calling you do not belong here

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I would never report anyone on an Internet forum. I will never be such a p ussy. Nor so I give a shitt what anyone on the Internet calls me nor in everyday real life would I give a fuk. Some people need to grow a fukn sack and stop being so damn soft.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milkncereal, and Tree Rollins

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

John....I think if you'll just re-ban all that Gaylive crew, most of these problems will simply disappear.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Ok...let me try Loshak's deal here.....

You are NOT a jag-off, and I HAVE fukkin' heard of 'ya??

Correct?
    Probably meant a lot to you to post that reply.

Carry on shooter.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Reading this thread has really made me start to question where my life has ended up. Like really? Is this what I do now? What the fukk happened?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini, Kindred, Gonad, and RoadFavorites$$$

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Reading this thread has really made me start to question where my life has ended up. Like really? Is this what I do now? What the fukk happened?
    I just want to say c-u-n-t

One time!
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave sickler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flyingillini gave sickler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

brilliant, when you want something to end on the forum. make a thread about it, that is not like pouring gas on a fire.

surprising to see JW act so Niggardly

sickler go guzzle some french dressing you poo poo face

sickler
    Facade 101

French word Russe, Archie. Trying to impress a Ukrainian figure skater with something smuggled from neighbouring Russia. Manly chugging it straight from the bottle like I do with whiskey.

Fail

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Just like a f\*g doesn't necessarily mean you're a gay guy, but has various meanings.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    No I thought there could have been a discussion in the backroom started by an admin over what words could use some "changing". The word c-u-n-t to oyster could have been suggested by a mod then applied by an admin.
    BTW, I don't know how it works here, if an admin will ask for mod input behind the scenes. I assumed that's the way it is for forum issues. Mods know the forum, the personalities they have to deal with. Glorified babysitters.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post

great one by Louie here on the N-word vs N Igger and C unt

First ... 2345