bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

baskets - i think NHL PRO capper may be right in his suspiciousness. you should monitor her life thoroughly for 2 weeks. Set up a camera somewhere in her mom's house. get a software that fixes all messages even if they are deleted and load it onto her phone, etc.
    You really love her i think - so just take your buddies car(switch cars for a couple of weeks), park it near her mom's house witth a canera - you will see where she goes and when for a couple of days. if she leaves in evenings - you could park the car with yourself inside and track where she goes.
    if you catch her - you can do everything NHL PRO capper adviced you to do.

but if she doesn't do anything strange but just sits at her mom's etc. - then she's got a mental problem and you have to man up and help her solve it.
    when we got married i used to talk to my wife a lot to get her mind straight - cause women often have lots of unorganized crap in their heads they even can't explain to themselves.
    So do that and you will at least be sure of what the actual problem is

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    btw, I'm copying and pasting the above post. this is just an educational video for American men
    Guys, don't spend your energy to reply to the OP. This "baskets" guy copied and pasted the original story.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    Guys, don't spend your energy to reply to the OP. This "baskets" guy copied and pasted the original story.
    Yeah he admitted it early on. People like me who didn't read the entire thread started pointing it out

First 1234