No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post

Women are women. Doesn't matter if this is freshman college year or not. Women are all this way.

You idiot fukking americans think marriage is some sacred thing. No, they are just boyfriend and girlfriend but signed a couple of papers and spent a lot of money getting dressed up one day. The same rules apply. There are no kids so whether the divorce happens because he sits her down at Starbucks or whether she walks in on him banging a broad on the kitchen table makes no difference.

It's not 'playing hard to get'. It's just doing the opposite of being a needy little puppy.
    Wow.

I feel sorry for you now if this is what you truly believe.

Your GF must be a real piece of work. Either that, or you are.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I want SEX BEARS BAD

I swear if I knew Shari was coming to NJ I would spend $25,000 fukkin Bills on a extension to be bigger and work out everyday and lose 55 pounds...I would be a new man and have 100 chocolate roses for her at Kennedy Airport

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    Dear Baskets: I came out of the woodwork, and decided to post again because I feel for you, and I will give you real advice. All these posts by these idiots saying you did something wrong is insane and bul.lsh.it.

First off, i am sick of when i woman cheats, she gets a free pass, cause you didnt cater to her emotions, but when a man does it, your a scumbag. Like we don't have goddamn emotions too?! I am going to say don't cheat. Not because you don't deserve sex like any other man, it's because if you are caught, you are screwed and she will get everything.

I have been married for 5 years exactly too, and I have many friends in the same position, and I also went thru this with an ex fiancee.

LISTEN TO ME.

The problem is her selfishness, and your inability to step up and stop this madness.

When everything was all good BEFORE marriage, it's because that's what women do to lock up the security. Bla bla bla when it all comes down to it SECURITY, a house, money, is the number 1 priority in looking for a man when women get married, not because your her soul mate. Women will choose security over soul mate for life 99% of the time.

What happened is after she got bored, and did the "me" thing on her wedding day, and got to play house, she is bored. She lost weight for HER, not to please you. She is flaunting herself like a whore because she is ALREADY CHEATING. NO WIFE or women that LOVES YOU would IGNORE you for weeks, or treat you like garbage and IGNORE your feelings and NEEDS AS A HUSBAND. If you COMPLETELY DISRESPECTS you like this, then she is more than willing to cheat. You are NOT getting sex not because she is mad at you, or you gained weight, its because she is sleeping with someone else. All she is doing now is deciding wheather to keep you and the house and play with her boyfriends, or leave you and have to find a way to take care of herself. WOMEN have needs too, especially women near their 30s, their sex drive is like ours at 15, THEY NEED IT and want it. And if she won't sleep with you because of this childish bs, it's obvious she is sleeping with someone else.

HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:

1. Install keylogger/internet password tracker on your computer.
    2. Obtain her email and facebook passwords
    3. Read all her facebooks msgs, emails, etc..
    4. Try to get a look at her phone, if she constantly deletes recent msgs, BAMN obvious cheating THERE IS NO OTHER REASON TOO
    5. Once you find the evidence she is CHEATING, DO NOT CONFRONT HER, get a lawyer, build your case, and quietly secure your finances, get the house in your parents name, move your bank account cash safely, etc...
    6. Once everything is secure, tell her in the living room, but set up a hidden camera to record the audio and video
    7. Confront her about the cheating and evidence, where she cant deny, then she will admit everything on camera, but when she tries to lie later to lawyers and judge BAMN you have video evidence
    8. Kick her ass out
    9. Go to the gym, work out hard, get confidence back
    10. Live your life, dont ever marry again

IT IS SO IMPORTANT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT. Do NOT do anything stupid like make her dinner, rub her feet, tell her your sorry. SHE IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE DOING ALL THIS. Just because you went to her mom for help, that should show her you care and want to make it work, she just used it as another tool to manipulate her. SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. NO WOMEN THAT DOES THIS TO HER HUSBAND LOVES HIM.

WAKE UP. Secure the evidence, and move on with your life. If you continue to make excuses for her, and let her run your life, and beat you down into nothing, then maybe everyone here is right. But I think you are just a loving man, that wants his wife to love him, and you want to be loved and you don't understand why she is starving you of this. No wife that loves her husband would ignore him, guilt trip him, spend all her time online flaunting herself to others, and I promise you, the lack of physical attention is because she is cheating. Wake up buddy. Do my 10 steps. Good luck

I really feel bad for some of you cats.

You may very well be right about her -- in fact, you likely are -- but I doubt you're right about him.

Put the time and work in. If it doesn't make a difference, get rid of her. Until then, stop taking short cuts or looking for the easy/amoral way out. You assumed certain responsibilities when agreed to when get married son.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post
    lets go bruins today at td garden!!! saw 9-0 win thursday hopefully get win tonight as they should be upset bout saturdays loss
    see baskets?...just pound the fukk out of the bruins tonite and tell your squaw to quietly get her shit out of your house...celebrate big win with double bj from those 2 whores you know.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I want SEX BEARS BAD

I swear if I knew Shari was coming to NJ I would spend $25,000 fukkin Bills on a extension to be bigger and work out everyday and lose 55 pounds...I would be a new man and have 100 chocolate roses for her at Kennedy Airport
    Great post jj. Ill come up to clinton nj and will in the weights and do some cardio... maybe a little boxing I see you got a nice right hook or atleast your fileing cabinet thinks so

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Women like domination.

Next time she comes home from her parents, grab her by the throat, drag her to the bedroom, chain her hands to the headboard and tie her legs down. Put a gag in her mouth, put a plug in her butt. Slap her if she trys to move, take out ur rooster, and forcefully pound at her. It will release ur anger and she will start to *** like she has been wanting to all these months that she has had to hold off cuz u were being such a fucken drama queen sissy boy!! Everything will be fine then, her next Fb status will be, "finally got my world rocked"
    Points Awarded:

sweep gave paco 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

big0mar gave paco 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Extra Innings gave paco 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're just another facebook statistic. Kind of sad what it's doing to society or is it sad what society was doing before it?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Women like domination.

Next time she comes home from her parents, grab her by the throat, drag her to the bedroom, chain her hands to the headboard and tie her legs down. Put a gag in her mouth, put a plug in her butt. Slap her if she trys to move, take out ur rooster, and forcefully pound at her. It will release ur anger and she will start to *** like she has been wanting to all these months that she has had to hold off cuz u were being such a fucken drama queen sissy boy!! Everything will be fine then, her next Fb status will be, "finally got my world rocked"
    Paco you stay time them up??

I like your strategy

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Women like domination.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    I've been married for 5 years now and, on many fronts, things aren't going so well with my wife. When we were dating, we used to have lots of sex, but things changed when we got married. I started to get a lot of the "I'm tired" or "is that all you think of" excuse. Over the last few years I've gotten to a point of not bothering with initiating because 99% of the times I'd get rejected. Only from time to time, especially when she wants it then I get it. I call these "sympathy phucks". We're still fairly young in our 30s and do not have kids yet. Right now, we last had sex a almost 2 months ago.

In addition to the sex issue, my wife basically wants to dominate me and any complaint about anything is met with a very swift and stinging response! I just think there's complete disrespect for me because the talk back is laced with contempt, and, if I was weak emotionally, I would've have been violent with her a long time ago.
    Guys, how does one explain a wife getting in the kitchen and making herself
    food and not bother with making something for the husband? What kind of bull crap is that? I'm really angry about this stuff.

When we have fights, and she feels I've wronged her, she will give me the silent treatment that can extend to 3 weeks.
    Things came to a head last week when I just felt I couldn't take it anymore and I basically "reported" her to her mother - the only person she will listen to. She had been ignoring me in the house for 2 weeks, but she's happy posting messages on her wall on FB, mostly communicating with the other ladies she works with. She recently discovered FB and it has consumed every moment of her time.
    In the last 3 weeks that she's been giving me the silent treatment, one night I tried to touch her, and, predictably, I was rejected and reminded that since we weren't talking, I should not even begin to think of touching her. Defeated, I just rolled over and faced the other side, praying that I'd sleep! I have tried to talk to her and she only changes for a week and then fall back into her crap of starving me.

My reporting her to mom was a last resort! In hindsight, I realize maybe I shouldn't have, but I just wanted the mother to know that if I get to pull the plug, it would be because of a long history of being unhappy. Her mom is pretty old school and believes a man should be the head of the house,etc and was embarrassed by what I told her. She promised to sort it out with her daughter. My wife didn't take this move kindly and basically told me I had committed the most cardinal sin, which she would not forgive. She even went as far as threatning me with going separate ways because I've embarrassed her by outing her to her mom.
    She has since gone to visit her parents and hasn't even made any contact, but she posts messages on her FB wall, announcing how happy she is spending time with her mom and brothers. I reckon this is a strategy to further phuck me up mentally: to push me into a position of defeat and then solicit a response from me, like, "i'm sorry, I miss you, etc".
    I haven't done so and I just think that this situation presents me with an opportunity to take control of my household, unless she's no longer prepared to stay married to me. So , I will not even call her mom to find out what the outcome of their discussion was. I also know that her mother will probably take her side once she starts outing my transgressions to her. So I'm not banking on that to yield any delicious fruit. They're very close and my wife acts like she's still unmarried and her family is all that matters. I'm made to feel like I'm second class citizen in her life, and she happily takes her mom's advice on anything, but my word does not command the same respect from her!

Guys, here's where the plot thickens. There are two separate females who've entered my orbit and they've made offers to visit my place. I know that they'll spend the night and sex will happen. I haven't had sex in almost 2 months and I'm vulnerable right now!The hunger has brought my willpower to it's knees and I'm teetering on the brink of cheating. I feel I've taken too much shyte from my wife and I have to be selfish and satisfy the justifiable physical need I have.

From a strategy perspective, what do you advise I do to get my wife to respect me again? I have started going to gym, because I had gained a lot of weight and got fat, whilst she lost weight and is looking hot. She's getting a lot of attention from her female friends on FB, commenting about how stunning she looks. She's really basking in it and spends most of her time posting on her wall or friends' walls. I complained about the time she spends online, on FB. She accused me of wanting to control her and lashed out at me. I made a mistake of losing my cool when I confronted her.

When she comes back, I want her to find me in full gear with my transformation and taking charge of my life. I want her to see that I'm beginning to live my life without the spectre of her being the centre of everything I do.
    So what strategic mistakes have I made so far and what can I change to get my power back?

Never fukkin heard of ya pal

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

She doesn't respect you Baskets. No offense but you most likely allowed it to get like this. Like Paco said, woman like to be dominated. To be the head of the home you need to act like it! Keep that pimp hand strong. Lay down the law. Take charge. etc. It might be too late. Try the dominant position with her and see how she reacts. If she bucks it then you might need to start the process of moving on. Get with those other 2 ladies. Pound em hard and leave subtle clues about it so the wife gets the idea. As much as she will despise the fact you've done that. She will subconciously respect you for it. Bottomline? BE A FUKKIN MAN!!!

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Women like domination.

I think I just felt it move. What you gettin into this weekend Pac?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I think I just felt it move. What you gettin into this weekend Pac?
    Nothing much. Just have to attend my sex addiction therapy session.
    Points Awarded:

WvGambler gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I want SEX BEARS BAD

Here's your "sex bears," JJ. Never say I didn't come through for you in the clutch.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I'm not trying to be a dick and not.trying to kick a man when he's down but dude....you sound like a bitch. Your wife is walking on you, because you let her. You want her to respect you so you told on her?!? You reap what you sow. Good luck, but this ones over. Pull the plug and you'll both be better off. Wv, out! Close thread.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Women like domination.

PAULYPOKER

Marriage is for the weak..............

If you have a partner and choose not to get the piece of paper from your local magistrate that says your ass is hers,you will be together for ever but if you choose to get these ownership papers you will be fukked sooner or later this is a fact...........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 01-10-12 at 12:17 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

This thread and its responses are just one big sweeping generalization of stereotypes.

Then again, I don't expect to read about many successful marriages and/or functional relationships on a gambling forum.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This thread and its responses are just one big sweeping generalization of stereotypes. Then again, I don't expect to read about many successful marriages and/or functional relationships on a gambling forum.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Women like domination. Next time she comes home from her parents, grab her by the throat, drag her to the bedroom, chain her hands to the headboard and tie her legs down. Put a gag in her mouth, put a plug in her butt. Slap her if she trys to move, take out ur rooster, and forcefully pound at her. It will release ur anger and she will start to *** like she has been wanting to all these months that she has had to hold off cuz u were being such a fucken drama queen sissy boy!! Everything will be fine then, her next Fb status will be, "finally got my world rocked"
    L O f'in L

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

They're very close and my wife acts like she's still unmarried and her family is all that matters. I'm made to feel like I'm second class citizen in her life, and she happily takes her mom's advice on anything, but my word does not command the same respect from her!

haha...sometimes thats how i feel

whenever we get into a disagreement the first and only people my girl talks to is her parents....me...i keep it to myself...occasionally if im out with one of my best friends or my cousin i might tell them about some disagreement just to vent...but otherwise i just deal with it myself.....she always tells her parents and talks to them about every little thing

and we go visit them and spend the weekend at their place alot....and i feel like such a douche going there sometimes even though they love me....they will usually make a joke about it to me and smile and laugh....because they know firsthand how difficult she can be to deal with .....but i still feel like a douche sometimes walking in there

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

If it's a bad match, probably nothing you can do to make it go back the way it was.

But you will feel better about yourself, and have less pain, if you are the one that kicks her to the kerb rather than waiting for the opposite to happen. Or even worse, a kid arrives.

Just tell her straight and calm, you're not the wife I want and I am taking my life back. Get out of my house right now.

Don't discuss it. Let her yell if she wants. But you do nothing but move her to the door and close it the moment she is out.

Then never look back.

Although be careful, mine emptied out my bank account 30 minutes after I did this last week. Think ahead and take whats yours from any accounts first.

Although her stealing money is a good way to make sure I really never do look back, or feel bad about dumping her.

If she won't leave. Make life living hell! Piss all over every toilet seat. Watch porn really loud, constantly. Invite lots of mates over as many nights as you can stand it etc. And NEVER get mad at her no matter how mad she gets at you. ie: show her you give a lot less of a fcuk than she does. Kinda like what she does to you now, but triple the intensity. She won't last a month.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Why did you wait until the end of the post to tell us that you got fat?

She lost interest because you became a fat slob

Can't blame her for not fukking you

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

LOL. I guess all of ya'll missed the post where basket said that it wasn't him; he was copying/pasting that from something he saw.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Why did you wait until the end of the post to tell us that you got fat? She lost interest because you became a fat slob Can't blame her for not fukking you
    i thought he was chinese?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I've been married for 5 years now and, on many fronts, things aren't going so well with my wife. When we were dating, we used to have lots of sex, but things changed when we got married. I started to get a lot of the "I'm tired" or "is that all you think of" excuse. Over the last few years I've gotten to a point of not bothering with initiating because 99% of the times I'd get rejected. Only from time to time, especially when she wants it then I get it. I call these "sympathy phucks". We're still fairly young in our 30s and do not have kids yet. Right now, we last had sex a almost 2 months ago.

In addition to the sex issue, my wife basically wants to dominate me and any complaint about anything is met with a very swift and stinging response! I just think there's complete disrespect for me because the talk back is laced with contempt, and, if I was weak emotionally, I would've have been violent with her a long time ago.
    Guys, how does one explain a wife getting in the kitchen and making herself
    food and not bother with making something for the husband? What kind of bull crap is that? I'm really angry about this stuff.

When we have fights, and she feels I've wronged her, she will give me the silent treatment that can extend to 3 weeks.
    Things came to a head last week when I just felt I couldn't take it anymore and I basically "reported" her to her mother - the only person she will listen to. She had been ignoring me in the house for 2 weeks, but she's happy posting messages on her wall on FB, mostly communicating with the other ladies she works with. She recently discovered FB and it has consumed every moment of her time.
    In the last 3 weeks that she's been giving me the silent treatment, one night I tried to touch her, and, predictably, I was rejected and reminded that since we weren't talking, I should not even begin to think of touching her. Defeated, I just rolled over and faced the other side, praying that I'd sleep! I have tried to talk to her and she only changes for a week and then fall back into her crap of starving me.

My reporting her to mom was a last resort! In hindsight, I realize maybe I shouldn't have, but I just wanted the mother to know that if I get to pull the plug, it would be because of a long history of being unhappy. Her mom is pretty old school and believes a man should be the head of the house,etc and was embarrassed by what I told her. She promised to sort it out with her daughter. My wife didn't take this move kindly and basically told me I had committed the most cardinal sin, which she would not forgive. She even went as far as threatning me with going separate ways because I've embarrassed her by outing her to her mom.
    She has since gone to visit her parents and hasn't even made any contact, but she posts messages on her FB wall, announcing how happy she is spending time with her mom and brothers. I reckon this is a strategy to further phuck me up mentally: to push me into a position of defeat and then solicit a response from me, like, "i'm sorry, I miss you, etc".
    I haven't done so and I just think that this situation presents me with an opportunity to take control of my household, unless she's no longer prepared to stay married to me. So , I will not even call her mom to find out what the outcome of their discussion was. I also know that her mother will probably take her side once she starts outing my transgressions to her. So I'm not banking on that to yield any delicious fruit. They're very close and my wife acts like she's still unmarried and her family is all that matters. I'm made to feel like I'm second class citizen in her life, and she happily takes her mom's advice on anything, but my word does not command the same respect from her!

Guys, here's where the plot thickens. There are two separate females who've entered my orbit and they've made offers to visit my place. I know that they'll spend the night and sex will happen. I haven't had sex in almost 2 months and I'm vulnerable right now!The hunger has brought my willpower to it's knees and I'm teetering on the brink of cheating. I feel I've taken too much shyte from my wife and I have to be selfish and satisfy the justifiable physical need I have.

From a strategy perspective, what do you advise I do to get my wife to respect me again? I have started going to gym, because I had gained a lot of weight and got fat, whilst she lost weight and is looking hot. She's getting a lot of attention from her female friends on FB, commenting about how stunning she looks. She's really basking in it and spends most of her time posting on her wall or friends' walls. I complained about the time she spends online, on FB. She accused me of wanting to control her and lashed out at me. I made a mistake of losing my cool when I confronted her.

When she comes back, I want her to find me in full gear with my transformation and taking charge of my life. I want her to see that I'm beginning to live my life without the spectre of her being the centre of everything I do.
    So what strategic mistakes have I made so far and what can I change to get my power back?

Listen to me and things will get better. You're clearly insecure and letting her dictate what goes on.

1. You've been married for a while (something must be of substance there)

2. She's willing to sleep with you (even bi-monthly), therefore you're not repulsive to her.

3. Get a backbone and stop being a bit%h and crawling to her mother. I hate using those words but only you and her can fix the situation.

4. IGNORE FACEBOOK AND IGNORE GETTING SEX TEMPORARILY. (what are you an animal? People go years without sex)

This is what you do:

Instead of expecting her something to eat, make her something to eat (expecting nothing in return). Buy her a token gift and tell her that you love her (if you do) and that you want to have a good relationship with her in every sense of the word.

Ask her for suggestions on what she think's you need to work on. If you're capable of doing it, then do it. Mention to her, the her attributes (aside from beauty).

If she's not willing to meet you half way then you need to find someone else or be by yourself and regroup.

Cheating is never the answer. You never know what diseases that you can get with women that will allow you to be with them even though you're married. I'm sure they go with other guys too.

Get your dignity back. Without your dignity, you have nothing. If she doesn't love you, she won't comply and try to fix the marriage. If that's the case, make sure that you can carry your own weight financially and go your own way .

The objective is for a happy resolution but you need a resolution just the same because it's bothering you. Good luck

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

no more crisco for you butterball, obviously your wife is not turned on by chubby hubby

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Guess I'll throw my 2 cents in.

Baskets, things are not going to be resolved in your marriage unless your wife changes! To make your wife change, two things must happen. First, you must set up a boundary and explain that you will no longer accept this kind of behavior. Secondly, you need to explain the consequences of what will occur if your wife doesn't reform. Then, you need to follow-through with them. This doesn't mean that you need to rush and get a divorce, but explain that if she doesn't change, you will separate yourself from her until she makes an effort to ammend the sitation and attempt to try things the right way. Both of these steps are based upon the prerequisite that she wants to make the marriage work. You need to ask her.

Someone posted something about him gaining weight and he's probably depressed from the situation. Keep working out baskets and build the confidence...

guys, don't berate someone for posting up on here about a serious issue...some guys don't have an advice outlet and some of the response posted on here does have some good points.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Listen to me and things will get better. You're clearly insecure and letting her dictate what goes on.

1. You've been married for a while (something must be of substance there)

2. She's willing to sleep with you (even bi-monthly), therefore you're not repulsive to her.

3. Get a backbone and stop being a bit%h and crawling to her mother. I hate using those words but only you and her can fix the situation.

4. IGNORE FACEBOOK AND IGNORE GETTING SEX TEMPORARILY. (what are you an animal? People go years without sex)

This is what you do:

Instead of expecting her something to eat, make her something to eat (expecting nothing in return). Buy her a token gift and tell her that you love her (if you do) and that you want to have a good relationship with her in every sense of the word.

Ask her for suggestions on what she think's you need to work on. If you're capable of doing it, then do it. Mention to her, the her attributes (aside from beauty).

If she's not willing to meet you half way then you need to find someone else or be by yourself and regroup.

Cheating is never the answer. You never know what diseases that you can get with women that will allow you to be with them even though you're married. I'm sure they go with other guys too.

Get your dignity back. Without your dignity, you have nothing. If she doesn't love you, she won't comply and try to fix the marriage. If that's the case, make sure that you can carry your own weight financially and go your own way .

The objective is for a happy resolution but you need a resolution just the same because it's bothering you. Good luck
    Recommending that he do all of this stuff for her does not change her behavior....if anything, it reinforces her current disrepectful behavior towards him.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

btw, I'm copying and pasting the above post. this is just an educational video for American men
    gonna try and help the hillbillies by quoting and bumping this

dudes seem to be hating and/or writing way too many paragraphs on trying to be an amateur couples counselor

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    LOL. I guess all of ya'll missed the post where basket said that it wasn't him; he was copying/pasting that from something he saw.
    This guy figured it out.

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post
    lets go bruins today at td garden!!! saw 9-0 win thursday hopefully get win tonight as they should be upset bout saturdays loss
    This hozer is lost, but still has more focus than most of the posters on this thread

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

btw, I'm copying and pasting the above post. this is just an educational video for American men
    Look at all of this "baskets" guy's posts on this forum, full of racism and hatred comments, no way this guy is married.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I'd end it.

Going nowhere.

First 1234 Last