DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

When did Rudy turn into such a Prikk???

I had no idea he was a sad little boy Rudy was until tonight.

I joined a table to play poker with Rudy and another guy, They both had shitloads of points... 700-100 or something like that. I went in with 100 points and Rudy started telling me that I am ******* up the game with my 100 point buy in. He said it over and over. lol

I lost my 100 points and bought in again... Rudy did not like that and told me again I was fukking up the game. lol

Long story short.... I came back and me and the other guy took all of Rudy's points. He left the table without a word. LOL!!!

Rudy, as I told you on the table, I used to like you, but you have turned into a prikk, prikk!!!

What happened to Rudy and why is he so angry now???

Peace!!!

P.S. Yes, Rudy, I made a thread about you, and no I do no not have a boner for you, guy. I just had no idea how much of a prick you were until I played poker with you. My image of you has changed. You used to be cool. Now you are an angry prick.

Peace!!!

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

never fkn heard of him

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    never fkn heard of him
    Makes sense Tr88. Lol

Rudy was a fad a few months back. 6 months or so I think. He had a pretty decent winning streak going and had a following. He couldnt pick a winner now though if his life depended on it.

Now he sits on a poker table with 700 points and tries to bully people off when they join with 100 points. It didnt work though, Rudy took off with his tail between his legs when he lost all of his points. Lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Glad you care this much about me

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Makes sense Tr88. Lol

Rudy was a fad a few months back. 6 months or so I think. He had a pretty decent winning streak going and had a following. He couldnt pick a winner now though if his life depended on it.

Now he sits on a poker table with 700 points and tries to bully people off when they join with 100 points. It didnt work though, Rudy took off with his tail between his legs when he lost all of his points. Lol
    I see. Basically gambling ruined his life....maybe the guy should take some time off and think about it. When you are angry you bring negative stuff into your life

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rudy just dont like people hit n run

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Glad you care this much about me

Tell me when u want to give me more of your points Rudy.

I'll try not to fukk up the game again!!!

RudyRuetigger

Guy was sitting with 50 chips at a 2/4 table for the longest fukkin time while me and yahoo were playing deep stacked (guy sucks big time, but caught a runner runner junk flush for an allin..i didn't say anything I just left..i guess i shouldnt do that either ).

Apparently he takes offense to me saying he's ruining the game by doing that. Anyone with half a brain knows it though....amazing how clueless some people can be.
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 01-06-12 at 02:12 AM.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

What a d!ck

DiggityDaggityDo

I took his points and he got pissed. Lol

He alked a lot of shit when i was losig. I started taking his points and he got quiet. Very quiet. Until he left!!!

It was fun though.

We'll do it again Rudy. I have to go to bed now.

3 Kings tomorrow. Dont forget to leave your shoes out. They might leave you 12 betpoints. Lol!!!!

Peace!

RudyRuetigger

1. Do you realize how much of a pussy you look like for creating this thread?

2. Do you realize you were wrong and it was shitty to play with 50 chips all in or fold while we are playing with 200bbs?

3. Do you realize if I wanted to be a prick, I would've changed seats?

4. Do you realize you deposited a total 300 points and cashed out 355? Yea you won big pal..I think I was in 1 hand with you in which you called 60% of your stack off to a 3bet with pocket 2's and hit a set.

DiggityDaggityDo

Rudy is mad that i went in with few chips and he lost all his chips and some to me.

Love it!!!

We will meet again Rudy. And it will be the same outcome no doubt.

RudyRuetigger

Yes I'm so pissed I created a thread about you and let everyone kno.......oh wait

DiggityDaggityDo

Why would u create a thread about losing all of your points, dummy???

Thats not what this thread is about. Its about how you were acting when I joind the table. You were acting like a Ouyster.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Rudy, there is nothing wrong with buying in short to a poker game.

You are 100% wrong about it.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

just gotta tighten up some if you think someone has a throw-away chipstack. or like you said rudy- move seats.

i dont see anything wrong with it either- would think more people would be anti- huge stacks.

RudyRuetigger

I don't understand how the vast majority of sports bettors are so dumb. I believe I could teach a wall more things.

Noone is ******* arguing what is legal. Unfukkin real this gets brought up again. How has it not been cleared numerous times in the past?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

rudy pull your head in pal

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Get a clue Rudy and leave Digger be.

I love it when guys buy in short and I play for real money.

you hamburger

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Shortstackers are right up there with thread jinxers in my book, pal. Don't be a pushbot.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn oh how things change I remember when guys were on here e sucking rudy's rooster now look

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

They change cockk to rooster wtf??

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I don't understand how the vast majority of sports bettors are so dumb. I believe I could teach a wall more things.

Noone is ******* arguing what is legal. Unfukkin real this gets brought up again. How has it not been cleared numerous times in the past?
    nobody is talking about whether or not its legal. they are saying its not bad etiquette or ethics or strategy and that its merely a matter of your own personal preference.

if they buy in low and play like an asshole then thats a different story for sure. but then most of the time you can just wait patiently and set them up for a big call by you.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Worst thread ever. Fukking pissing contest. Go blow each other and get it over with.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    Shortstackers are right up there with thread jinxers in my book, pal. Don't be a pushbot.
    I always wondered who these fukks were that would change seats, disconnect on purpose, rathole, etc etc...when sbr finally got poker it dawned on me it was all these fukkin fish (and its hilarious how known of them have a clue)

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Damn oh how things change I remember when guys were on here e sucking rudy's rooster now look
    the reason is now i dont give any useful advice and dont give points away for the hell of it. 90% here are worthless so instead of helping id rather them die off.
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 01-06-12 at 03:25 AM.
    Points Awarded:

ngates815 gave RudyRuetigger 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Rudy you don't own the fukking tables. Lobby John for a table with a buy in no less than 500. If I played with you at brick and mortar I'd kick your ass, Fruity.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Rudy, I play live poker for a living at least 4 days a week. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with switching seats, EVER! I dont switch seats often, but people do it all of the time in live poker. You ask for the first seat change button and you get the first shot at changing seats when one becomes available.

Normally buying in for shortstacks isnt great, but in this case it is all that someone can do! I mean that was the only game in town last night. He couldnt play at another table.

Look I play $2/5 no limit and $5/10 no limit 4-5 days a week. The minimum buy in is $200 to $500 respectively. There are guys that buy in for the minimum at times. I dont do it, but some like to do it because it allows them to go all in preflop with ace-king for instance and not risk a huge portion of their bankroll. I see guys start with $200 and leave with $2000 all of the time. And if someone gets up and leaves when they are winning, then you really cant blame them on bit.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Rudy, also some people can ONLY buy in for 100 points lets say. Maybe those are rollover points from a tournament. You can only use one rollover at a time at the same table.

Rudy I know that you were pissed at losing a few bets on Thursday, but please dont knock on the fish tank. People dont play at the SBR poker tables around here much anyway. Then you go out and dog someone just because they bought in for the shortstack. This poster didnt have very many points in the first place. Just be glad that people are still playing SBR poker
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Holtgetsback

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    They change cockk to rooster wtf??

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loves his points...

Arguing at 3 in the morning over it though? not worth it.

BOL with the 10 points rudy.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Rudy, also some people can ONLY buy in for 100 points lets say. Maybe those are rollover points from a tournament. You can only use one rollover at a time at the same table.

Rudy I know that you were pissed at losing a few bets on Thursday, but please dont knock on the fish tank. People dont play at the SBR poker tables around here much anyway. Then you go out and dog someone just because they bought in for the shortstack. This poster didnt have very many points in the first place. Just be glad that people are still playing SBR poker
    you, like others, are missing the facts.

i didnt say anything to him about a min buyin. i didnt say anything negative when he was losing his buyins, nor laughing at him as he says (when have you ever seen me laugh at someone for winning a buyin??). It was when he was sitting with 50 points at a 2/4 game for the longest fukkin time while both of us had 200bbs. and you guys don't think he is ruining the game? would love to know where i could play home games with you guys.

and again, all i said is he is ruining the game..( as he clearly was by sitting with 12 buyins 3 handed while we were 200 deep)..look at the big deal he made it out to be
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 01-06-12 at 01:43 PM.

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

as long as one abides by the rules he is free to do what he wants...minimum buy in is legal so why do you want him to buy max like you? I myself do buy for minimum allowed and if sum1 doesnt like it he needs to lobby for changing the rules..like now in pokerrooms like Ladbrokes , stan james etc...where there are deep stacks (you are not allowed to buy in for minimum) fine..I just dont play there.
    this rudy guy has no right no talk to another player or try to put him down about it...wrong, wrong!!1

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

playersonly69 very reasonable in your thoughts

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

How do guys talk during poker?

Never even played

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

all this shortstack talk is making me hungry for pancakes
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-13-15 at 04:18 PM. Reason: image does not exist

12 Last